Chap 0' 37

My New, Shinee Love

Eun Mi POV

 

For some reason, I feel like someone led a militia of obese hippos straight onto my back. And, no. It's not because I'm old!

My throat feels sore, my body overheating. Where the heck am I? I shoot open my eyes and let it adjust with the bright lightning. I feel a weight on my shoulder, a familiar pose. I look over to find Taemin's cutesy face next to mine. Aigoo! I somehow resist the urge to pull his rosy cheeks. :3

"RAAH!" he suddenly pulls me into a hug. I am speechless.

"Taemin, what happened?" I ask while he helps me off the ground.

"We practiced on your singing all night, and then you fell asleep, so I tried to drag you over to the guest bedroom. But you were too heavy so I fell into a coma over exhaustion," he jokes.

I slap his arm and scowl at him. “Just kidding,” he puts an arm around my shoulder.

Out of nowhere, my phone starts blaring “Fantastic Baby” by BigBang.

*BOOM SHAKALAKA* A disappointed face took over Taemin. Probably because I didn't put SHINee for my ringtone.

“Yobesayo?” I answer.

“Anyeong Eun Mi!” a manly voice greets me.

“Who’s this?” I question with Taemin ear close to my phone. I shoot him a glare, but he ignores it.

“Minho,and you might want to call Hae Won,”

Taemin’s jaw drops, “You’re having an affair with Minho?!” he whispers. I roll my eyes and shush him.

“Why can’t you just put her on the phone?” I suggest.

“Good point,”

OH! We have a genius up in here. And it’s so-totally not Minho. For an idol, he can be really dumb…

I hear Hae Won’s signature sniffles. “E-eun M-mi,”

“Yes?”

“Okay, SO.” She in a bunch of air on the other line.

“Onew got injured, and he totally forgot about me! OTTOKE?!”

I was about to respond but I heard chuckling and then a slap. “ONEW!”

Hae Won hung up on me. WTF.

3rd Person

Onew silently giggled at Hae Won’s cute reaction. How could he ever forget her?

It was so funny he started laughing loudly and pulled her into a hug. “Just kidding,”

Hae Won’s face became dark and she slapped him hard on the arm, “ONEW! BABO!”

Her eyes were stung with tears, and Onew sat up and snuggled next to the angry girl.

“It’s not nice to HIT the patients,” he started.

“Shut up! That was so mean,” she complained.

Minho sighed; he actually thought Onew was telling the truth. And if he WAS in a coma, he could fight for Hae Won. He walked out of the room when they started to become too romantic-y.

The happy couple giggled endlessly in the hospital room. Hae Won had to feed Onew his lunch, even though he could do it himself. She fluffed his pillow, sorta like a personal maid.

“When am I getting discharged from the hospital?” Onew munches on his apple Hae Won peeled for him.

“Eh, tomorrow if you’re feeling okay,”

“How’d I even get hurt?”

“You walked into a lamp,”

“Are you kidding me?!”

“Nope!” Hae Won smiled.

Eun Mi POV

Aish,. Hae Won. What was that?! How are you leave your partner in crime to think for herself. >.<

I peek my head through the window to see what Taemin is up to. He promised to make me some American-styled breakfast earlier. 

All I see is his sillouete frying something. Sigh.

I'm so bored! I look around Taemin's room (where he made me stay put). 

Maybe there's something interesting in here.. 

*ehuehuehue* <-  Evil laugh. 

I jump off of his heavenly comfy European-made expensive bed and start rumagging through his things. 

Blah blah blah, paperwork, paperwork, our couple ring. Wait.. our couple ring?! 

I pick it up and let it glisten in the sunlight, it looks as good as new. My heart feel whole again. 

I thought he threw it away.. silly me. 

"Having fun looking through my things?" Taemin says while leaning on the door hindge with his man-apron on. 

I position myself to look like normal. "Er, what are you talking about?" 

He rolled his eyes and smiled, "Breakfast is done, come on," 

I slip the ring into my pocket and follow him down the stairs. My nose is filled with an amazing smell.

Running to the stove, I point at this object. "Is this the legendary bacon?!" my eyes pop out of my head.

"Neh~" Taemin stuffs one into my mouth. I slowly chew on it, "Whoa, Daebak!" I give him a thumbs up and sip a little water. 

"Really?" Taemin looks a bit suprised. I nod with stuffing another bacon strip into my mouth. 

"After we eat, I want to show you something," Taemin grins at me. 

I wonder what it is.