Special Chapter

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know if I should be happy that the two of you are togther again or I should puke. Please get off each other for atleast 10 minutes" Yuqi said while looking at Shuhua and Soojin who are cuddling at the couch of their dorm. Two months have passed after the two became official again and since then they always stick with each other, always. 


"You're just jealous Song Yuqi! Go to captain and confess so you will have someone you can cuddle with" Shuhua said while munching her brownies that Soojin baked for her. They are watching some drama when Yuqi decided to bother them. 


"W-what?! Yah Yeh Shuhua! Be quiet or I'll cut your tounge!" Yuqi said in a warning tone. She's now regretting she told Shuhua about her blooming feelings towards Soyoen, now Shuhua always whenever there's a chance. 


"Hahaha no you can't cut my tounge, Jinjin will not be happy" Shuhua said with a grin that made Soojin choke on her food, the latter glare at Shuhua and Shuhua just make a puppy face towards the older. 


"Yah!! Stop, I don't need to hear your comment! Just be quiet aishhh!!!!" Yuqi said while blocking her ears, afraid that Shuhua will make another R18 jokes. 


"Hahaha CAPTAIN YUQI SAID SHE HAVE SOMETH------" Before Shuhua can finish what she's saying, Yuqi already approach her and cover with her hands. Soojin, on the other hand, laughs at her girlfriend's act. 


"I swear Yeh Shuhua, I'll kill you!" Yuqi whispered at Shuhua causing the maknae to laugh. 


"No you will not Yuqi because I'll kill you first before you even lay a finger on my baby. Now, put your hands off Shushu or I'll cut it" Soojin said with a serious voice that caused Yuqi to let go off Shuhua. She looks at Soojin and smile to her unnie, hiding her nervousness. 


'Soojin unnie us really scary' She thought at she glares to the laughing maknae. 


"Be thankfull Soojin unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter