Seen

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

“Thank you. Here’s your change.”

 

 

Wendy thanked the cashier and went out the door. Cold wind hit her masked face. She wished she brought a scarf with her. She followed the path back to the dance studio that they were practicing in. Dread wash over her.

 

 

“Don’t mess this up, Wendy from Red Velvet.”

 

 

She remembered what Jisoo said. She was surprised and have not said anything. Jisoo didn’t say anything anymore and the music, practicing on her own. Wendy stood there like an idiot, unable to do anything. She decided to excuse herself to breathe. She wandered the streets of Seoul, not minding the people passing her.

 

 

One of the best things about this universe is that there’s no virus here. Let’s give them a hand because of science and a very dependable government based on fiction, they were able to battle and control it before the start of the year. She’s still wearing her hoodie and mask though.

 

 

She took her time walking. She’s not eager to return quickly. All she felt was guilt. Guilt because she was not the one who took the initiative to confess. She knew Jisoo had the right to know. It’s her group member and deep deep down, her friend. And given that she pointed out how pathetic Wendy from Red Velvet was, she felt even more guilty. Because their entire career is at stake if she cannot perform satisfactorily.

 

 

Her phone ringed. A notification. She brought her phone to her face.

 

 

You were added by Lisa to the group.

 

 

Lisa changed the group photo.

 

 

Lisa named the group PinkPunk.

 

 

Jennie: You better change that damn name.

 

Lisa: later

 

Rosé: h3y

 

Lisa: @Wendy

 

Lisa: unnie, where are you? I can see you’re online.

 

Wendy: I went out for bit, need air

 

Rosé: u ok4y unN!3?

 

Wendy: I just bought patches from the pharmacy

 

Rosé: ok4y unn!3, b3 c4r3ful on y0ur w4y b4ck

 

Jennie: stop typing like that Rosie

 

Rosé: . . .

 

Rosé: m4k3 m3

 

Jennie: @Lisa give me the admin

 

 

Lisa added Jennie as group admin

 

 

Jennie removed Rosé from the group

 

 

Wendy: haha that was kinda harsh

 

Jennie: I can add her back later

 

Jennie: come back here, you still have a long way to go

 

Lisa: and we still haven’t practice with singing parts yet

 

Lisa: hurry back unnie

 

Wendy: Is Jisoo there?

 

Lisa: yeah, why?

 

Wendy: she knows

 

Lisa: that I stole her stash of cookies? !

 

Wendy: no! She knows I’m Wendy from red velvet!

 

Wendy: she knows I’m not your Wendy

 

Lisa: what? I swear we haven’t told her yet!

 

 

Lisa added Rosé to the group.

 

 

Rosé: wait imma backread

 

Jennie: so what? She’s bound to know anyway.

 

Wendy: But I feel so guilty that I haven’t told her from the start:(

 

Jennie: then tell her you’re sorry later, don’t just runaway

 

Jennie: ask for her time and explain to her what happened. If she figured it out on her own, she must have a reason why she didn’t question you from before.

 

 

Wendy sighed. They’re right. She has to stop being a coward. And she still have a long way to go. She already promised she will not let this group down.

 

 

Rosé: Wh4t?! ! h4v3n’t t0ld h3r 4nyth!ng e!th3r, unN!3!

 

Lisa: a little too late for that Rosie

 

 

Jennie removed Rosé from the group

 

 

Wendy: alright, thank you, I’ll be going back there then

 

Jennie: k

 

 

Lisa name the group Jennie’s spawns

 

 

Jennie removed Lisa from the group

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were all waiting for her when Wendy came back. Jisoo didn’t say a thing and just took her position. The rest looked at her worriedly. She smiled to reassure them that she’s fine. She’s going to have to talk to Jisoo and apologize later. But she needs to master the choreography and formation if she’s going to uphold her end of the deal. She will not mess this up.

 

 

“Can we focus more on the dance first? I-I promise I’ll practice on my own on the singing part,” she pleaded to everyone.

 

 

“Aigoo,”Rosé pinched her cheeks so hard she can cry . “Our leader is so cute now. Of course, unnie,” she crushed her in a hug.

 

 

Someone help me. A tall chipmunk is killing me.

 

 

“Okay, unnie. I think that’s a better idea if you ask me,” Lisa said.

 

 

Jennie just nodded. Jisoo was just impassive. They started to practice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That was better, don’t you think?” Lisa said as she shouldered her bag.

 

 

“Yeah! The moment she let go, it was all easier. We just need a little more polishing, right unnie?” Rosé said.

 

 

They all looked at Wendy but she wasn’t there. They peeked at the practice room again and there she was, still practicing.

 

 

“Unnie, what are you doing? Lets go,” Rosé said.

 

 

“Oh,” Wendy turned off the music. “Don’t worry, I’ll catch up. The dorm isn’t that far away. I just have to finish this.” Wendy said as she reached for a water bottle.

 

 

“But, we can still practice tomorrow unnie,” Lisa trailed.

 

 

“I know,” Wendy said and went to turn on the music.

 

 

“But I can still practice today.”

 

 

They all watched her as she positioned herself for the first verse.

 

 

“Lets go,” They all looked at Jisoo. “There’s no arguing with that face,” she said as she turned around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter