Chapter 6

Working alongside EXO

“You’ve gotten in a bit of a mess huh?” Rosé looks over at Wonho and nods her head. “I honestly don’t know what to do.” “Why don’t you stay here with us for a few days? Wonho will go to get some clothes from your apartment for you. Just stay here until things blow over a little and you feel a bit better,” Shownu suggests. Rosé agrees with him, and gives Wonho the keys to her apartment. 

 

 

“Well we have to do something shouldn’t we?” Suho asks. “You could try calling her,” Chanyeol suggests. “We did. No answer.” “Maybe you should go check her apartment,” Baekhyun says, looking towards Chanyeol, “and then you can apologize while you’re at it.” Chanyeol rolls his eyes, he doesn’t like being told what to do but decides to go anyways. 

 

When he arrives at Rosé’s apartment he presses the button and to his surprise he’s let inside. Maybe she’s home after all, she might’ve just wanted to talk to me instead of the others. He heads upstairs and knocks on the door, but to his surprise it’s not Rosé answering the door. It’s a guy, who Chanyeol recognizes but he can’t remember from where he knows him. 

 

“Hey, are you looking for Rosé?” He asks him. Chanyeol nods and takes a step into the apartment. He notices the guy is grabbing a bag and putting clothes and other things inside it. “Who are you? What are you doing with her stuff?” Chanyeol asks. “My names Wonho, I’m from Monsta X. Rosé is our stylist as well, we’re close friends. She’s staying with us for a few days, so I’m grabbing some of her stuff. She can’t exactly come here herself,” Wonho says. That makes sense at least, because the reporters and all that. And I was right that she’s fine, Suho worries too much. 

 

“Do you know when she’s coming back here?” Chanyeol asks. “Probably when she feels better. We’re taking care of her now though so I wouldn’t worry,” Wonho says. “What are you talking about?” Wonho looks over at Chanyeol and sees complete confusion in his expression. “Rosé took a beating, we found her unconscious in an alley last night. She’s pretty badly hurt,” He explains. Now Chanyeol is upset, he was the one who sent her away and was being an to her the whole time she was living with them. 

 

“Oh,” is all he can manage to say. “Don’t worry, she’s okay. She’ll just be staying with us for a couple days,” Wonho reassures him. Chanyeol nods and heads back to the dorm. 

 

“And? What happened? Did you apologize?” Baekhyun asks him, as he walks through the door. Chanyeol explains what happened, confusing the others. “Who would hurt Rosé?” Sehun asks. “I think we can all take a guess on who would’ve done that,” Suho says, “I just wish we could see her and make sure she really is okay.” “Just text her and ask if you can FaceTime her,” Kai suggests. 

 

 

Rosé gladly receives the clothes and other things Wonho grabbed from her apartment. She decides to go to sleep early, she’s staying in Shownu’s room while he sleeps on the couch. Then she receives a text from Suho asking if she wants to FaceTime, she agrees. 

 

“Hey Rosé! We heard what happened, are you okay?” 

“I’ll live, don’t worry about me.”

“Are you sure? Wonho was telling Chanyeol that you were hurt pretty badly.” 

“Just a few bruises, they’ll go away after a while.” 

“I’m sorry about what happened Rosie, we should’ve stopped you from leaving in the first place.”

“It’s fine. I’m just going to go to bed, okay?” 

“Okay, have a good sleep then.” 

 

She hangs up their call and sighs. Why does Suho have to be so nice and Chanyeol so rude. Yet the one she thinks she likes isn’t what she wants. She turns off the lights and falls asleep. 

 

 

Several days pass and the reporters have cleared away from Rosé’s apartment, allowing her to go back home. She only spent a few days with Monsta X but it was nice to hang out with them again. 

 

“Don’t be a stranger,” Shownu tells her as she’s heading out. “I won’t,” she replies, kissing him on the cheek and giving him a tight hug, “thank you for everything.” “Of course, anything for my Rosie.” She smiles and heads out back to her apartment. 

 

Once back at home she falls onto the couch and sighs, she’s missed this place, having her own space. She messages Suho telling him she’s back home, and then decides to take a long, hot shower. She puts on a long sleeved striped shirt and a pair of short overalls. After drying her hair she heads to the kitchen and grabs some strawberries and cream to indulge on when she hears a knock at her door. 

 

She opens the door and Suho smiles at her, giving her a tight bear like hug. She lets him in and closes the door as he sits on the barstool in the kitchen. “It’s so good to see you,” he says, “you look good.” She smiles and pops a strawberry in while sitting on the kitchen counter facing him. “Thanks, you look good yourself.” He laughs at this, she’s so cute. “You want a strawberry?” She asks him. He nods and she dips one in cream and feeds it to him. “Delicious,” he says, while the cream off his lips. 

 

“How have you been doing?” Suho then asks her. “I’ve been fine, just relaxing. My bruises are starting to fade now,” she replies. He gives her a questioning look. “Where did they hurt you?” “Mostly my stomach area, guess you can’t see it now cause of my outfit,” she says. She sits on the chair next to him. “I don’t think I’ve ever been hurt like that before,” she tells him, “it was honestly horrible.” He grabs her hand and kisses it gently. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you.” “Don’t be. If you were there it might’ve been worse, she doesn’t want me anywhere near you guys,” she explains. They talk a little more before they decide to watch a movie. Rosé puts her head on Suho’s shoulder as he wraps his arm around her. She feels safe with him, and doesn’t want him to leave her alone. 

 

The movie ends and she turns the tv off, Suho heads towards the door. “Suho,” she calls out, he turns around, “will you stay with me?” He nods and walks towards her giving her a hug. She goes to the bathroom and puts on her pajama shorts and shirt, then heads to the dresser in her room to find something for Suho to wear. She pulls out the baggy shirt that Chanyeol initially gave to her when she didn’t have one and smiles at the memory. Suho walks over to her and notices Chanyeol’s shirt. 

 

“You miss him?” He asks her, she hands him the shirt and shakes her head. “It’s just the good things can’t overpower the bad with him, which makes me doubt my feelings,” she explains. “He is a good person, he just doesn’t make the greatest decisions that’s all.” Suho takes off his own shirt, puts on Chanyeol’s, then takes off his pants. “I’m guessing you don’t have any pants I can wear,” he says standing in his boxers. “Sorry, it’s just one night though and if you get cold I have heavy, warm blankets anyways,” she responds. 

 

They both get into bed and face each other so they can talk. “So, Chanyeol huh?” Suho asks her. She blushes and shakes her head. “No, I don’t want to get involved with him. He’s so rude to me and then he apologizes later saying it’s cause he likes me but knows we can’t be together so he tries to make me not like him. It’s just so complicated, and probably not a good idea anyways,” she responds. “I didn’t realize this, but just know you can always talk to me about anything,” he tells her. She nods and he pecks her forehead before falling asleep. 

 

The next day Suho heads back to the dorm because Rosé is going back to work. There’s not much going on so she invites Lisa to come over for lunch. “I’ve been so worried about you Rosie! I haven’t heard from you in a while,” Lisa exclaims. “I’m okay,” Rosé responds, and explains everything that happened the past 2 weeks she didn’t see her. 

 

“But are you planning on bailing on EXO?” Lisa asks, Rosé shakes her head. “Of course not.” “Okay, but listen this girl wants you to stay away from them. What if she comes after you again and does worse? She’s clearly stalking you.” “I don’t know,” Rosé says, “can we not talk about this please Lisa?” Lisa nods her head and smiles at her best friend. She doesn’t want her to get hurt, she needs to do something. 

 

~

 

While Rosé heads to the washroom Lisa grabs Rosé’s phone and finds Suho in her contacts, she looks around to make sure Rosé isn’t around and presses the call button. 

 

“Hello?” 

“Hi, this is Suho right?” 

“Yes? Who is this?”

“Lisa, Rosie’s best friend. I was hoping I could meet with you and the rest of EXO to talk about Rosie. I’m really worried about her.” 

“Sure. Just add my number to your phone and send me a text, I’ll give you our address.” 

“Thank you.” 

 

She hangs up the phone and copies down the number, then places Rosé’s phone back where it was.

 

Later, when she gets home after hanging out with Rosé she decides to message Suho. He texts her the address and she heads out to meet them, feeling slightly nervous to meet this popular boy band. She hesitates before knocking on the door but does it and the most gorgeous human being opens it. Kai. The Kim Jongin. She can feel a blush creeping onto her cheeks and she smiles at him. He smiles back and lets her inside EXO’s dorm. 

 

“Hi Lisa, it’s so good to see you again,” Suho says, shaking her hand. She sits down and the other members sit in the living room around her and Suho. “So you wanted to talk to us about Rosé?” Chanyeol asks her. She looks over at him, kind of annoyed since he’s the reason she left the safety of their dorm and got hurt. “That’s right. I’m worried about her, this girl whoever she is hurt her for no good reason. I don’t want this to happen again, she’s still out there and can hurt her. I know for a fact she’s been stalking Rosé for a while now. Is there anything you guys can do? Maybe like watch over her? I’m not always going to be there you see?” Lisa explains. 

 

“I mean, we can watch over her for sure. The only thing is, if Eunae is still stalking her she might be more triggered when she notices us hanging around Rosé more than usual,” Suho says. Lisa sighs and agrees with him. “I’m sorry Lisa, there’s not much we can do to help her.” “I just don’t want her getting hurt again, she’s still not fully back to normal from when they beat her up,” Lisa tells them. 

 

“We can talk to Eunae,” Chanyeol suggests, causing everyone to look over at him, “maybe we can come to some sort of an agreement with her so she will stay away from Rosé.” “That could work,” Lisa says. Maybe Chanyeol is good for Rosé, she thinks.