Chapter 1

Working alongside EXO

Rosé is trying to find Monsta X’s waiting room at the music show, opens the wrong door without realizing it and ends up in her favourite bands room. The room is empty, so she decides to listen to some music while organizing the room. As she’s listening to the music and singing along to EXO’s new songs, EXO enters through the other door just finishing their performance for the new song Kokobop. They are shocked to see a beautiful girl in their waiting room singing their songs. Especially because she has such an angelic voice. While she’s singing she turns around and is standing face to face with EXO. Complete shock. That’s what her face looks like. 

 

She slowly takes out her headphones, and stares at them. They smile at her. “I think you might be in the wrong room,” Suho points out. “I’m sorry, I, I didn’t realize. I’ll uhhh... get going,” she says, grabbing her bag off the floor. “Wait!” She stops in her tracks and turns around. “Are you that famous clothing designer?” Kai asks. She slowly nods her head. “Daebak! I’ve seen some of the outfits you’ve made for other idols. Hyung we should see if she can design for us,” he says to Suho. 

 

Rosé leaves the waiting room with Suho’s number who says he’ll contact her regarding her designing clothes for them. She walks in Monsta X’s waiting room for real this time still in shock that she just met EXO and barely said a word. She even got to speak to her bias Suho and didn’t say anything that she planned to say if she would finally get the chance to meet him. 

 

Shownu looks over at Rosé who’s just sitting and staring into space. “Are you okay Rosie?” He asks her. She looks up at him coming back to reality. “Uh yeah I’m fine.” “Alright, well this was our last performance so it’s time to go home.” She gets up giving them all hugs and kisses on the cheeks. “I’ll miss you fools. But don’t worry I’ll come visit as often as I can,” she tells them, and heads out to her car. 

 

Getting in the car, she drives around Seoul to get to her apartment building in the middle of the city. She finally arrives and after parking the car, heads upstairs to the 21st floor. After such a thrilling day, that she still can’t believe even happened she opens the door and heads inside with a smile on her face. 

 

Her apartment is pretty casual, containing two bedrooms on the left and right walls with big wooden sliding doors, the room in between them consists of a kitchen, living room and dining area (which she rarely uses). She drops her bag on the bar in the kitchen and slides the door to her bedroom open, finding Lisa laying on her bed playing games on her phone. 

 

Lisa, Rosé’s best friend since moving to Korea is a famous dancer, she has short black hair with bangs and a slender figure like Rosé. They’re both not the best at Korean having only lived here for 3 years, but they can understand each other at least. Most of the time they add English words in between their sentences if they forget what it is in Korean. 

 

Lisa looks up and smiles, moving into a sitting position. “Sooooo, how was your day?” She asks. Rosé sighs and lays down on the bed next to her. “You won’t believe what happened,” Rosé responds. She recollects the encounter with EXO and Lisa squeals super excited that she finally got to meet her favourite band of all time. 

 

“It was like so embarrassing though, they just saw me singing and dancing to their songs. And the conversation only lasted 2 minutes.” “It’s something. At least Kai recognizes you and suggests you work for them,” Lisa mentions. Rosé smiles and hugs Lisa tightly. “I really hope they want me to design for them. I would flip my , like for real.”

 

A/n: First chapter is up! I'll try to update as often as I can, bear with me. Let me know what you think in the comments section below:)