Chapter 13

Working alongside EXO

A week and a half pass by swiftly, the second night performing in Bangkok went really well. After the guys and Rosé spent majority of their time eating delicious foods, swimming at the beach and doing numerous other activities. 

 

Rosé woke up in the morning and immediately FaceTimed Suho since it’s his birthday today. 

“Happy birthday!!” 

“Thank you beautiful. I see you’re still in bed.”

“Yeah it’s earlier here than in Korea. So what are you going to do today?”

“I don’t know, probably go out for dinner. I’m sure the guys will have something planned.” 

“They’re not awake yet?”

“No. Now tell me how you’re doing, you’ve been relaxing I’ve seen on your Instagram.”

“Yeah the next stop is Macau and that’s early June, so we’re relaxing but will leave in a couple days so we can prep and practice. You know how it is.”

“I understand. I saw your performance, it went viral on the internet.”

“I know, so embarrassing.”

“I think you sounded amazing and looked beautiful.”

“I love you Suho, you know that?”

“Of course and I love you too.”

“I have to talk to you about something else too, but it’s too long so I’ll tell you next time. I’m gonna let you go wake up the others and enjoy your birthday. So old already.”

“I’m only 3 years older than you.”

“That’s old to me.”

“Alright, I better go. Be sure to keep in touch. Love you.”

“I will, love you too.”

 

She hangs up the call and sighs. She rolls over in bed wanting to fall back asleep but a knock on the door prevents her from doing so. She gets out of bed and opens the door surprised to see Jackson and Jinyoung all dressed. They enter the room and sit down on the chairs by the table in the corner of the room. “Guys, what’s up? I haven’t even gotten changed yet,” she tells them. “Turn on the tv Rosé,” Jackson says. She turns it on, the news automatically goes on where the major story is that Wonho is suspected to be dating Jennie who works for Rosé. Many are wondering if it was through Rosé that they met. 

 

She sits down on her bed and turns the tv off. Speechless. Wonho didn’t want to go public with her, and he technically didn’t still but he was purposely not cautious otherwise they wouldn’t have been caught. “Rosé-“ Jinyoung starts, but she raises her hand to quiet him. “Please just leave,” she whispers. They both get up and leave the room. 

 

~

 

The guys don’t hear from Rosé all day and become worried about her. Since Jackson and Jinyoung are the only ones who know what happened, the others are questioning why she’s been in her room alone all day. “We should just go and check up on her, make sure she’s okay,” JB suggests. “No, no it’s fine. We should just leave her alone if she wants to be alone,” Jackson says rushing to stop JB from leaving. “Why do I get the feeling you know something that we don’t?” Jackson looks over at Jinyoung who nods his head towards him. “Well actually we know something you guys don’t,” Jackson tells them. They end up telling the guys everything that happened between Rosé and Wonho, the reason they broke up and Wonho being on the news this morning. “Why didn’t you tell us?” Mark asks. “Well we figured it wasn’t our thing to tell, it’s Rosie’s decision.” 

 

 

Back in Korea, EXO saw the news as well and are worried about Rosé. “It’s like that jerk went out with that girl in public on purpose, so that they’d get recognized. Now we’ll just have to see if the company confirms it. Kind of rude of him to say he’d never go public and now he does, I wonder how Rosé must feel,” Suho says. “I tried calling her and texting her, radio silence,” Chanyeol tells him, “let’s hope the guys from Got7 are there for her.” 

 

~

 

Rosé spent majority of the day in her bed sleeping. Of course she was upset with Wonho dating Jennie, but she already knew that. She was more upset by the fact that they got caught in public after everything he said to her. But after a while she realized that she’s better off without him, she was single her whole life before he came along and became extremely successful. Sleeping most of the day was great and she felt very relaxed after, then she decided to work on her song lyrics feeling inspirational. 

 

She checks her phone that evening noticing lots of missed calls and texts from Chanyeol, Suho and the others from EXO. She feels bad and messages them back saying she’s fine and to reassure the others. She then heads to meet up with Got7. 

 

“We know everything, and before you get mad we made them tell us,” JB tells Rosé right as she sits down with them for dinner. “It’s okay guys, I’m honestly fine. If anything it cured the block I’ve been having with my lyrics and I wrote some more,” she says laughing. “Really? Let’s hear it then,” Mark says. 

 

“See you changed your number that’s why you don’t get my calls, na na na na, hate to see you with someone new, I’ll put a curse on her and you,” she sings. They look at her surprised the lyrics are actually reflective of what’s happening and what has already happened. “The na na na part is just what I haven’t figured out yet. I’m not a songwriter, we all know that. I’ve only really come up with a couple sentences to sing,” she says. “You know now I understand the song. I mean before it was just you were heartbroken but now that I know the story behind what happened it makes so much more sense,” JB tells her. “Yeah, I don’t know what I’m doing. If we ever have a time off again can you help me? Any of you really, you’re all extremely talented,” she asks. “Of course we will help you,” Mark responds grabbing her hands and giving her a smile. 

 

~

 

The next little while passes along with the tour going amazing for Got7. Rosé refuses to perform anything on the stage again because it was too stressful. She continues to work on her song getting assistance from all the members of Got7, who help with what they can. The guys just finished up their show in Toronto and are headed to LA tomorrow morning. Mark is especially excited to take the guys to his parents house and introduce Rosé to his family. 

 

“I liked Canada,” Rosé says. “I agree, the people are so nice here and the fans are great,” Youngjae replies. “So what do you think of my lyrics now?” She asks him, singing a bit of the song for him. He smiles brightly. “You know, you and I would be able to do an amazing collab together one day. Both of our powerful vocals, awesome duo,” he tells her and she smiles. “In your dreams Youngjae.” 

 

It’s really late at night since the concert only finished a couple hours ago but Rosé doesn’t feel tired at all. She decides to call Chanyeol after Youngjae leaves to go sleep. 

 

“Hey you, shouldn’t you be sleeping?”

“Yeah, I’m just not tired yet.”

“What are you doing?”

“Literally nothing, I’m bored so I thought I’d call you. What are you doing?”

“Eating lunch right now actually. I miss you Rosé. It’s been 2 months now.”

“I know, I miss you too and the rest of the guys of course. Just 2 more months and I’ll be back.”

“You know, once you get back it’ll have been a year since we first met.”

“That’s crazy. I remember that day so vividly still.”

“Me too, a gorgeous girl singing our song in our changing room. Oblivious to the rest of the world around her.”

“And so the journey began.”

“Yeah, anyways I’m going to let you sleep or you’ll be drained tomorrow.”

“Alright, I’ll call you when I can. We’re going further back in time now in LA.”

“Oh true, well let me know.”

“Of course, Chanyeol. Night.”

“Goodnight. Sleep well.”

 

The following morning they all head to Los Angeles, it’s not a long flight at all so once they get settled in their hotel they decide to visit Marks family. “You guys got your swimsuits?” Mark asks them in the van on the way to his house. “Yeah we do, you’ve mentioned like 20 times we have to go swimming in your massive pool,” Rosé says. “I’m glad you’re coming Rosé since my parents can talk English to you. The others don’t know how to speak it,” he tells her. All the guys protest that they do know English and try to show off who’s better for the rest of the car ride. 

 

Upon arriving at Mark’s house Rosé is shocked to see how big it is. “It’s like a mansion!” She exclaims. They all head to the backyard where the pool is and where Marks parents are. He says hi to them and gives them hugs, the guys just wave and then Mark introduces Rosé to them. “Oh it’s so nice to meet you Rosé, Mark has told us so much about you. You’re very beautiful,” his mom says. “Oh thank you,” Rosé smiles. “I hope you boys are taking good care of her,” his dad says. “Of course!” They guys tell them. 

 

“We’re going to go inside and get changed,” JB says and everyone heads inside. Rosé puts on her bikini and ties her hair up in a bun. “Whoever dyed my hair didn’t do a good job, it’s already fading out,” she tells Jackson as they head back outside. “Yeah it’s been two months but it’s very light now,” he responds. “I’m going to see if Marks mom can recommend a good hairdresser, then I’ll get it back to blonde before the concert tomorrow.” 

 

They both jump into the pool and swim around for a little while. The rest of the guys come and they all play pool games together. Rosé gets out before the others and heads over to Marks mom, taking a seat next to her. “Are you feeling okay Rosé?” She asks her. “Yeah I’m good. I was hoping you’d be able to help me with something,” Rosé says and explains her hair situation. Marks mom recommends a hairdresser nearby that she swears is amazing. After writing it down Rosé follows her into the kitchen and helps her make dinner. 

 

Dinner is eaten in the backyard at a very long table, filled with lots of delicious foods. Everyone talks for hours on end and Rosé really gets to know Marks mom. “It’s so nice to have been able to speak English with you all day Miss Tuan,” Rosé tells her. “Please dear, call me Dorine. I’m glad I have gotten to know you, you’re such a sweet girl. And you’re exactly how I pictured you from all the stories Mark has told us,” Dorine says, “I want to give you my number honey. In case you ever need someone to talk to, I’m always here for you.” “Thank you. That means so much to me,” Rosé responds. They exchange numbers and soon after say goodbye so Rosé and the guys can head back to the hotel and get some rest. 

 

“I’ll see you guys tomorrow evening then okay? I have to get my hair done during the day and it’s going to take a while,” Rosé tells the guys in the hallway of the hotel. “Okay, goodnight Rosie,” JB says. Rosé heads to her hotel room and takes a long warm bath. She changes into her pyjamas and lays down on the bed in her room, so cozy. Rosé decides to call Suho for a little while, during which she tells him about the song she’s been writing and asks for his help with some of it. He agrees but they both decide to wait until she gets back to Korea. 

 

Rosé sleeps in the morning before heading to the hairdresser in the early afternoon. She made an appointment the previous day with someone that marks mom had recommended, her name is Gloria. After getting seated in the chair Gloria begins asking he’d questions. “So you want to go back to blonde?” Rosé nods. “Yeah, my hair was blonde before this and I preferred it that way. I didn’t expect the pink to fade out so fast,” she explains. “That’s what the sun does to your hair honey. How long did the blonde stay in?” Gloria asks. “I’ve had it blonde for two years now I think, I’ll show you a photo.” She pulls out her phone and shows Gloria a photo off her Instagram. 

 

Gloria looks at the photo and notices some other photos with her blonde hair, in these photos she sees members of EXO and Got7. “Wait a second, are you that famous fashion designer from Korea?,” Gloria asks. “Yeah, that’s me.” “Well I guess the pressures on. Let’s get you to the hair washing station and we’ll get started.” 

 

A couple hours later, Rosé’s long hair is back to blonde with the help of Gloria. “Thank you so much, you’re really talented,” Rosé says, “do you mind if we take a picture for my social media? I’m going to recommend your hair salon to everyone I know.” “Oh my god are you serious? Yes let’s do it!” Gloria responds. They take a selfie together and Rosé posts it on her Instagram. “Thank you again, I really appreciate it,” Rosé tells her, before heading to the venue for the concert to meet with the guys. 

 

She heads into the backstage area finding the guys relaxing, playing on their phones. “Hey! What are you guys doing sitting around? Go get changed!” She shouts at them, snapping them out of it. “Hey, your hair looks back to normal now,” Mark points out. “Beautiful as always Rosie,” Jinyoung tells her as they all scramble to get changed. She smiles and sighs. During the concert Rosé receives many nice comments on her post about her hair. Particularly from famous idols she’s worked with in the past. Chanyeol sends her a text telling her she looks beautiful either way. 

 

In the meantime she thinks Chanyeol might have feelings for her, but she can’t know for sure. She doesn’t think that she feels that way for him and wouldn’t want to disappoint him or ruin their friendship, that’s for sure. Deep down she isn’t ready for a relationship after the last one ended so badly. She gets the thoughts out of her head and focuses on the concert. 

 

The next day Rosé and the guys go to Universal Studios. “This is the highlight of the whole tour for me,” Rosé tells them. “Really? Not spending time with us?” Jackson asks pouting. “I’m literally spending time with you today,” she says laughing. Rosé’s wearing a black adidas skirt and crop top with white adidas shoes, the weather is extremely warm and she’s not like Mark, she can’t wear long clothes in the heat. 

 

Upon arriving at the theme park the group splits up, they’re less likely to be recognized by fans when they’re not in a group of 8 people. Rosé partners up with Jackson and they head to the Harry Potter section first. “This is the best part, I love this oh my god!” Rosé exclaims. They go on several rides together before going through shops buying souvenirs. Rosé buys herself a wand and a Gryffindor robe, putting it on so Jackson can take a photo of her. “You should get Slytherin cause you’re evil,” she says laughing. Jackson buys the robe and puts it in over his black jeans and white shirt, Rosé takes several photos of him. 

 

“We look like legit Hogwarts students now,” Jackson tells her. She smiles and drags him to some more stores. She buys some souvenirs for the members of EXO knowing they like Harry Potter as well. “Now I have to carry these around with me all day,” she says sighing. “I’ll carry them for you, I’m a gentleman after all,” Jackson suggests holding out his hand. She hands him the bag with everything in it and grabs hold of his other hand so they can go get some lunch. 

 

They head to The Three Broomsticks, a restaurant from the Harry Potter books and order a large meal of chicken, ribs, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, gravy, butter beer and dessert of course. As they dig in Jackson asks Rosé how her song is going. “It’s good, I talked to Suho the other day and he said he’d help me when I get back to Korea,” she explains. “Suho huh?” Jackson raises his eyebrows at her. “What?” She glares at him. “Nothing, just wondering if that’s going to be a thing. I mean he is after all your all time bias in kpop,” he tells her. “I know he is, but he’s nothing more than a good friend.” 

 

After lunch they decide to go to different sections of the theme park to try out other rides and soon enough it’s dinner time. “We should probably meet with the others and head back. Oooh you know what we should do? Order Panda Express!” Rosé suggests. Jackson agrees, they call the others to meet at the front gate of the park. 10 minutes later everyone shows up and Jackson tells them Rosé’s idea of getting Panda Express. “That’s a great idea! They don’t have that in Korea that’s for sure,” Mark agrees. 

 

They head to the hotel and order a bunch of Chinese food for dinner. While they’re waiting for the food to arrive they start playing card games. Rosè sits in the armchair next to the bed in JB’s room and reads her book. “You sure you don’t want to play?” Youngjae asks her, she shakes her head. “I’m good, I haven’t gotten a chance to read my book since we left Korea basically.” 

 

Later that night after dinner Rosé is chilling in her room reading her book in bed, wearing blue striped pyjama top and shorts. A sound disturbs her reading, and she realizes Chanyeol is calling her. She picks up the phone. 

 

“Hey Chanyeol.” 

“Hey, I didn’t wake you did I?”

“No, I’ve just been reading.”

“Oh okay, good. I saw your hair on Instagram, why’d you decide to dye it back?”

“The pink was washing out and it looked gross.” 

“You look beautiful either way.” 

“Why’d you call? You bored?”

“Oh, I just wanted to see how things were going. Suho told me that you were working on a song?” 

“Yeah I am. It’s almost finished actually, once I have it all done I will perform it for you guys over FaceTime or something.” 

“That sounds good. What is the song about?”

“You’ll see when I perform it.” She laughs. 

“Alright, I’m curious now. You better finish it soon then.”

“I will let you know. I should probably get some sleep now.” 

“Okay, good night.” 

 

She plugs in her phone after hanging up and turns off the light. The rest of the night she lays in bed staring up at the ceiling, thinking. What if Chanyeol does like her? He’s being awfully friendly but she can’t tell if there’s a difference because they have been pretty close for a little while now. She doesn’t know what she’d do if he admitted that he liked her so maybe it’s for the best that she’s going to be overseas for another month and a half. 

 

The following day Got7 and Rosé fly to Houston for their next concert. They head to the concert hall for practice, Rosé heads up onto the stage with them and sits on the edge so she can watch their performances. Two hours later the guys gather around Rosé so they can eat snacks and drink their water. “I haven’t seen that necklace before,” Jackson says pointing at Rosé, “is it new?” She instinctively puts her hand to her chest and realizes she’s wearing the guitar necklace that Chanyeol gave her. “Oh, I’ve had it for a little while now. Chanyeol gave it to me for my birthday.” The guys look at her wondering if there’s something going on between her and Chanyeol and she notices right away. 

 

“We’re not together if that’s what you think okay? We’re just friends,” she explains. “Friends don’t usually buy each other such nice jewellery,” Mark says grinning. “I’m being serious guys, now do you wanna hear my song or not?” They nod and she stands up grabbing a mic. “I’ve finished the lyrics but I don’t have any music so I’ll be needing help with that. I kinda have an idea what I want it to sound like though,” she explains. She sings the whole song for the guys who listen attentively to her voice. 

 

“What do you think?” She asks. “It’s amazing, the lyrics are great and they really emphasize your pain,” JB tells her. She smiles. “Thanks, I enjoy turning my pain into something that sounds nice,” she laughs. They all laugh at her comment and get up to continue practice.

 

 

The next month flies by with the guys having several more shows until there’s only 1 left. It’s early August now and the last show is near the end of the month so they have a little bit of time off. JB has been helping Rosé with her song and they’ve laid down the music for it. All that’s left is for her to record it in the studio. 

 

Rosé heads to the studio in the afternoon wearing black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie. “Are you ready to record this?” JB asks her, as she takes her spot in the booth. “I’m ready.” 

 

A few hours later, Rosé and JB eat some snacks and have a few drinks while listening to the final product. “I love it. I never expected it to end up like this but I’m happy with the results. I want to call EXO and sing it for them,” she tells him, “only Suho and Chanyeol knew I was working on this so I want to see their reactions.” “That’s a good idea. We can head back to the hotel and you can call them,” he tells her.

 

“Guys, Rosé said she’s gonna call us so come here,” Suho shouts from the living room as he sets up his laptop. The members of EXO gather around the laptop and when Rosé calls, Suho accepts the call right away. “Guys!! I miss you all so much!!” She exclaims. “We miss you too Rosie!” Suho says, “what did you want to show us?” “Well, I wrote a song. It’s taken several months to write and JB helped me produce it so I wanted to sing it for you guys,” she responds. They all look very eager to hear her song. 

 

JB turns on the music for her and she starts singing Gone. The guys from EXO are very surprised with her amazing talent in being able to write a song from scratch without any prior experience in the music industry. Chanyeol on the other hand is worried that Rosé is still hung up on Wonho even though they broke up months ago. The lyrics make it seem like without him she’s nothing and will never love again, and Chanyeol realizes maybe she isn’t ready for another relationship. His plan was to ask her out when she came back from the tour but now he’s considering if he should do it or not. 

 

Rosé finishes singing the song and the guys all cheer for her and clap. She smiles brightly and fake bows for them. “So what’d you think?” She asks. “I absolutely love it!” Kyungsoo tells her, “you’re so talented and the song really speaks from the heart. I can tell that the lyrics are real for you.” “Aww thanks! It didn’t even start out as a song, I was just writing a sort of journal when Wonho first broke up with me. Then when JB saw it he told me they were lyrics.” “It’s amazing Rosie! We’re so proud of you!” Suho exclaims. “And we can’t wait till you come home,” Kai says. “I know, it’ll just be a few more weeks.” 

 

After they hang up Chanyeol goes to Suho’s room so he can talk to him about Rosé. “So what’d you want to talk about?” Suho asks sitting in his bowl chair in the corner of the room, while Chanyeol remains seated on his bed. “Well I need to tell you something first. I like Rosé, a lot and I was going to ask her out,” Chanyeol says. “I knew it!” Suho exclaims, “I knew it right when we met her for the first time. Wait, but you said was going to ask her out? As in past tense?” Chanyeol nods and sighs. “The thing is I wanted to wait for a while and then do it after the tour is finished, but then her song kind of made it seem like she’s not over Wonho. She sings it as if he was the one for her and she can’t live without him, so now I don’t know what I should do,” he explains. Suho leans back in his chair and thinks. 

 

“I think you shouldn’t be making any decisions right now since she isn’t here. I’d wait till she gets back and see how things are between you two, then decide.” Chanyeol sighs but nods his head agreeing with Suho. He heads back to his room and lays down on his bed pondering the conversation he had with Suho. Perhaps it would be a good idea to wait and see how things will be when she returns. She might be the same Rosie who he remembers so clearly, the girl who captured his heart when they first met, but she might be completely different. It has been 4 months since they’ve seen each other once she returns. 

 

The weeks fly by, the tour is a complete success, and finally Rosé and Got7 are coming back to Korea. Chanyeol has been anxiously waiting for Rosé to return, they haven’t spoken much the last few weeks because she was busy. However, Chanyeol messaged her the day before she was supposed to return and told her he would pick her up from the airport. 

 

Rosé has been excited to return to Korea the last few weeks, she hasn’t contacted Chanyeol much since that last phone call they had a month ago. She doesn’t want to assume any of the feelings that he may have for her, so she decided to wait till they return to figure out how things are between them. It has been 4 months after all since she’s seen him. He told her he’d pick her up at the airport, which she was very grateful for mostly because she didn’t think she could spend another minute with Got7 after the whole tour. 

 

On the plane the guys ask her what her plans are when they get back home. “Well, I’m going to sleep. A lot. And then see all my friends, Lisa especially I’ve missed her. Other than that not much, I’ll start working again soon I’m guessing.” “Did you need a ride back to your apartment?” Mark asks her. She shakes her head. “Chanyeol told me he’d pick me up from the airport,” she responds. Mark makes a face at her and she laughs. “Don’t even say anything Mark, there’s nothing going on here.” “If you say so, I expect details tomorrow.” 

 

The past few months Rosé has become quite close with Mark, they have lots in common and she can speak English with him whenever she wants. He likes that because he doesn’t get to speak English much with the guys except for Jackson a little. She’s grateful for the friendship they have though, it reminds her of home being able to speak English. 

 

Rosé decides to change into a long navy blue skirt and a white crop top, before the plane lands. She ties her hair half up half down and sits down anxious to see Chanyeol again. The plane lands and the guys decide to let Rosé leave first separate from them in order to avoid the crowds of fans. It’s only early in the afternoon in Korea when Rosé gets off the plane and finds her luggage. She has to grab an airport cart because after being away for 4 months she has so many clothes and souvenirs with her. After getting her luggage sorted out she heads out to the arrivals floor and looks around for Chanyeol. 

 

A couple minutes later she spots him sitting in a waiting area that’s pretty much secluded from prying eyes. He hasn’t seen her yet, so he doesn’t notice her stop in the middle of the area staring at him. She looks over him several times noticing his outfit; a white button up shirt the top 2 buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing several of his tattoos, his hair has been dyed back to brown and styled so that it’s exposing his forehead, and he’s wearing a Rolex and long black pants, his shirt tucked in. When she looks at his face she freezes, not seeing him in 4 months has changed something in her mind. It feels like she’s seeing him for the first time in her life, and she completely forgets all of her worries about whether or not he has feelings for her. 

 

She begins walking again pushing the cart in front of her, and stops in front of him. “Is this seat taken?” She asks. He looks up and smiles at her, immediately standing up and giving her a tight hug. She takes in his familiar scent and feels comforted by his strong arms holding her gently. He holds her arms length away and looks her up and down smiling. “Still looks like the same Rosie I remember,” he says. She smiles and laughs. “I didn’t change much, don’t worry.” He grabs his black leather jacket from the chair next to him and gestures for them to head outside. “Let’s go?” She nods her head and pushes the cart outside. He helps her pile all of her luggage into the trunk of the car and they get inside to drive to her apartment. 

 

“So, how have you been?” He asks. “Good. Busy mostly, I’m glad to catch up on my sleep and relax the remainder of summer,” she responds. “I can imagine, but overall the past 4 months went well for you?” She nods and goes into detail about everything that’s happened while she’s been away. She doesn’t even notice they’re standing still in front of her apartment building until she’s finished talking. Chanyeol laughs at her confusion. “How long have we been parked?” She asks. “About 20 minutes, I didn’t want to interrupt,” he tells her. 

 

They get out of the car and dump all of Rosé’s luggage in her bedroom, then sit down on the couch in the living room. “I would offer you a drink but my fridge is completely empty, I suppose I’ll have to get groceries tomorrow,” she tells him. “That’s okay, I shouldn’t stay too long anyways. You should probably get some rest.”  “Don’t leave yet,” she says. “I’m not planning on it just yet. I still gotta tell you everything that’s happened here while you were gone,” he laughs, “although there isn’t a lot.” She smiles and pulls her knees towards her on the couch, placing her head on top of them to eagerly listen to his stories. 

 

“Nothing actually happened,” he starts and laughs at her disappointed face, “well we saw Lisa a lot cause her and Kai have gotten pretty serious. And other than that we’ve been working on a new album, but that’s not very interesting.” “A new album huh? We won’t be going kokobop forever then?” She asks laughing. “No, is that what people think?” “I mean, it’s been over a year Chanyeol, the fans get impatient. Including me.” “I guess so, sometimes I forget that EXO is your favourite band.” She smiles and nods. They talk some more but Chanyeol soon notices her eyes keep threatening to close. “I think I’ll go now, you need to sleep. Will I see you tomorrow?” He asks. She walks him to the door and shrugs. “I’m not sure, I have to do groceries, unpack and do laundry and visit Lisa. I will let you know.” “Hey, I don’t mind helping with laundry or groceries. Call me whenever you need,” he says giving her a hug before he leaves. 

 

Chanyeol returns to the dorm and lays on his bed, unable to stop smiling. He feels relieved that Rosé hasn’t changed at all, and his plan after talking to Suho was to hang around her as much as he can in order to determine whether or not she has feelings for him or still for Wonho. 

 

Meanwhile, Rosé takes a long hot shower and puts pyjamas on before she thinks about Chanyeol again. She’s curious why he wants to be around her so much, but it can’t mean anything since she has been gone for 4 months after all so he must’ve just missed her a lot. Rosé doesn’t know how she feels anymore, when she saw Chanyeol again it felt so different than before. She doesn’t know if she’s developing feelings for him or not, but is afraid to start another relationship after what happened the last time she dated an idol.