Park Minhee's Past

Made from Heaven

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“You’re the who’s being selfish here. CHO KYUHYUN! You are selfish!” she said then walk away leaving all alone.

I don’t know what happened. It’s just this is really a bad day for me I guess for her also. Nothing seems to work out properly I was planning to see my doctors at the hospital but when I got there they’re not around. I am frustrated that I can’t do anything then this thing happened Minhee forgot to ask Hyung about me. It just made me furious, I am so mad at her that I wasn’t able to think right before I yelled at her. I am stupid because I just made the only person who’s helping me walk away I just made her hate me. And now who’s going to help you. You just keep on messing up Kyuhyun maybe this is the reason why is this happening to you because you are absolutely selfish. You won’t even matter to Minhee but she is helping you in every way that she can. She can just abandon you and ignore you but she still helps you not until you fight with her. Nonsense fight. Just because she wasn’t able to ask about your condition to Donghae hyung you decided to take all of this things to her. You didn’t even realize that maybe she doesn’t know or too afraid to ask Hyung because hyung might see her as a crazy fan trying to get some infos. “I’m sorry.” I whisper to myself.

Maybe I can go to her and tell her that I’m sorry maybe she’ll forgive me. I hope she can. I hope she will. I don’t want her to leave me. I don’t want her to be angry at me. She's my only chance to live again. “I’ll go to her.” I said

Suddenly I am on her apartment. And I saw her crying on her bed. I couldn’t see her face because she’s lying on her tummy. But she’s really really crying so hard. I wanted to tell that I’m sorry but I don’t know how. How could I say that to her? That she’s being selfish. I can hear her sobs while she's still cover her face with pillows.

I am really really sorry Minhee. I don't know what went through my mind. I am sorry.

I step closer to approach but somehow I bumped into the cabinet and a photo frame fell down. I run to hide myself because I don't know what to do after I called her selfish. She stood up and wipe her tears I can now see her face. Her eyes are now getting smaller because of crying. Did I really hurt her that much for her to cry so hard? I hide myself under her study table.

She went to pick up the frame.

"Appa. I really miss you." She while looking at the frame. She's starting to cry again.

"Appa. I wish you are here to hugged me. I wish you were here to tell me that everything will be alright. I wish you were here with me so that I would feel better. Appa. Mianhe. Mianhe Appa. Mianhe. It's because of my selfishness that's why you die. It's because of me. If only I tried to be stronger back then maybe you're still here with us. But I am so weak and selfish. And now I'm about to cause someone else's death again. Because of my selfishness he might die. Appa mianhe. Mianhe I can't be strong like you. I can't do anything to help him. Appa! Appa! Appa!"

Suddenly tears fell down on my eye without knowing that I am crying while hearing her calling for dad. It really broke my heart to see her cry like that. I hate myself for hurting her.  I wanted to tell her that I am sorry but this time I want to say sorry to her not because I want her to help me again. It's because I want her to feel better and tell her that everything will be alright. I don't want to see her like this. HURT.

---------Skip to your Uncle's Store----------

Park Seojun's (Your Uncle) POV

I was preparing to go home and close the store when I saw a tall man beside me. I was startled but then I recognize him. Its Kyuhyun. The ghost who needs help. But why is he here.

"I can see you're alone" I said trying to make him notice me.

He just looked at me and bow and look down. He looks so sad.

"Did you and Minhee fight?" I ask him.

He just move his head up and down telling me yes.

"I know my niece is not that nice but she really have a good heart. She is really a nice girl but when her father; my brother died 2 years ago. She change. Maybe because she wants to show us that she's strong that's why she's putting this bad attitude. But I can tell you she's not like that. She is a very kind person. She always smile and always happy." I told him.

This just made him even more sad. Now I know what really happened.

"Ah...." I breathe in then I sat beside him.

He is really down because of what happened. I don't want to ask why they fought. But I can tell by this young man look that he is really sad.

"Kyuhyunshii." I called him.

"My niece. Have this thing. She thought that she is the reason why my brother died. You see Minhee is loved by everyone. She's an only child to my brother and sister in law. And she's my only niece. And the fact that I don't have a child made me treat her as my own child too. On some way we were all guilty of spoiling her back then but even though we spoiled her she still grew up to be a kind, down to earth and responsible girl. But she is not strong. Every time she got hurt either physically or emotionally we were always by her side. For us she is so fragile that's why we do anything to protect her. But I guess to much protection cause her to be too much depended on us. My brother wants the best for Minhee so he decided to send Minhee to Australia to study though Minhee didn't like the idea she still follow what her dad wants; Minhee went to Australia and study. Just about when we thought that she's doing good there that's when my brother received a call from Minhee. She wants her dad to fly to Australia because she miss my brother a lot. At first my brother refuse to but Minhee take it as her rejection from her dad. Minhee didn't call for weeks this made my brother worried that he decided to go to Minhee but my brother didn't make it he met an accident on his way to airport. When Minhee found out what happened she blame herself even though nobody blame her for what happened. After her father died it was whirlwind for Minhee. She have move back here; they have to changed their lifestyle. Minhee is not ready for this. Because no one taught her how to be strong in times like that. She suddenly change from sweet little kid she's now easily annoyed and always wants to be  alone. I bet she doesn't have any friends in school."

"When I saw her the day that she brought you here; she seemed to be a different person. I know that she's happy. I think she's seeing you as her second chance in life. I know that deep inside her she really wanted to help you because she wants to prove something to herself and that is that she can be strong for other people and for herself that even her dad isn't with her she can still do something."

Kyuhyun looks at me and mumbles "sorry".

"Its okay son. Minhee is a kind person. She will forgive you." I tell him.

He just looked at me then give this big sighed.

"Just give her Moonflower. She will easily forgive you."

Kyuhyun looks at me then smile. Then bow he's ready to leave when he hears that Minhee only needs a flower.

"Kyuhyunshii....." I called him.

"Do you know what is moonflower?"

He just sway his head from left to right.

"Its a flower which blooms twice a year on midnight. It's very rare that's why she loves moonflower she said that she was like a moonflower very rare." I told him.

He just looked at me and give a big sighed. 

"But you can......." as I turned around Kyuhyun was gone. I guess he will try his luck in finding moonflowers for Minhee.

"Love......" I whisper to myself.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter so lame. waaahhhhhh..... GDA is making me so down lately. :'(