Game is Over Kyuhyunshii.

Made from Heaven

 

The next morning the boys have practice then have to leave in the afternoon to their individual activities.

I was assigned to go with Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook , Yesung and Sungmin; they were going to shoot a variety show.

We were all at the lobby except for Kyuhyunshii.

“Where’s Kyuhyunah?” Youngsae sonsaengnim asked.

“We haven’t seen him. He’s supposed to be here.” Yesung said.

Okay. Minhee you have to be productive. So against my will I volunteered to look for him and bring him at the lobby because they will be late.

I looked all over the SM building. I was about to give up looking for him when I saw Taemin.

“Noona!” He said.

“Taeminah. Have you seen Kyuhyunshii? They have a schedule today and I don’t know where he is?”

“Ah. I saw him he went to the 6th floor.” He said.

“6th floor; thank you Taemin.” I said then wave goodbye to him.

“anything for you Noona” He said.

I went to the six floor and search every room there but still no sign of Kyuhyun. I got to the last room and I saw him talking to Jini. I was about to close the door and let them talked but I was surprised. He kissed her. He kissed her. I held my mouth because I was too shocked from what I saw. He’s kissing her. I turned around to leave the room when my phone rings.

“Yubuseyo?” I said.

“Minheeya. Have you found him?” It’s Donghae.

“Neh. Oppa. We’re on our way there.” I said.

Busted Minhee. I turned around and saw them they were looking at me. And him he look like he’s enjoying what he saw.

“They were already looking for you. We have to go you have a schedule today.” I said then turned away.

“Ah. Yeah. Okay. I’ll see you later Jiniya.” He said.

I left the room immediately. I don’t want to wait for him. I don’t want to share an elevator with him. I don’t want to see his face. I was trying not cry. But as soon as I got unto the elevator; tears fell down.

“Oh! I hate him! I hate him so much!” I yelled inside.

Good thing I was the only one there. I wiped my tears and fix myself before I got out from the elevator.

I saw Donghae who’s still waiting for us at the lobby.

“Minheeya. Have you found him?” He asked.

“Neh. He’s on his way here.” I said while looking down I don’t want him to see my eyes.

“Oh! Hyung. There you are! Let’s go!” Kyuhyun called Donghae.

Kyuhyun went straight to van. We followed him.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was on my way down to meet my hyungs and I heard someone’s crying. I followed the sound then I saw Jini crying. I went to her and asked her why she is crying.

“My boyfriend broke up with me?” She said.

“I’m sorry about that sometimes guys can be jerk.” I said to make her smile at least.

“Thanks.” She said.

“Welcome.” I was ready to go when I saw Minhee at the door I know she saw us and out nowhere I kissed Jini.

I saw Minhee. She was shocked for what I did. Now who’s going to win? I told you so. She was leaving when her phones rings. Trying to leave without saying anything Minheeshii.

““They were already looking for you. We have to go you have a schedule today.” She said then turned away.

“Ah. Yeah. Okay. I’ll see you later Jiniya.” I said.

I saw Minhee left us.

“What was that for?” Jini asked.

“I thought you’ll need it.” I said.

Then she slapped me on my left cheek.

“JERK!” she said then left.

Sorry Jini you were there and she was there I just need to prove something. If Minhee still like me; speaking of Minhee.

I went out and look for her I try to catch her at the elevator but I was too late. She was already inside.

I took the second lift to go down. There I saw Minhee with Donghae Hyung.

“Oh! Hyung. There you are! Let’s go!” I called them then went straight to the van.

At the van I saw Minhee secretly wipes her tears. My plan works.

 

-----------------Skip to the location------

Minhee’s POV

“CUT!” The director calls in for a break.

I quickly went to Donghae and the rest of the guys to give them water.

“Thanks Minheeya.” He said.

“You’re welcome Oppa.” I said.

“Donghaeshii. Can you go here for a minute I need to discuss something” the pd called him

“I’ll be back” He whispered then winked at me.

I smiled then went to the van where the others are staying. I saw Kyuhyun looking at me but I didn’t bother I still went there.

No one’s POV

“Hyung. Have you met Jini?” Kyuhyun asked his Hyungs.

“Jinji? The new cordi of SHINee?” Ryeowooks said.

“Oh yeah. I met her last week. She’s pretty.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah. She is. Why are you asking Kyuhyunah?” yesung asked.

“yeah. She’s pretty. And do you know that she could’ve been our cordi and not Minheeshii?” He said.

“Wae? How did you know that?” Sungmin asked.

“She is. Well originally Minhee was assigned to SHInee but then Eujin quits so they get Minhee to replaced Eujin.” He said.

“Oh…. But I still prefer Minhee than Jini. Minhee is nice and cool. And she’s really intelligent and knows a lot of things.” Ryeowook said.

“I like her too than Jini.” Yesung added.

“Oh. I like Minhee but then it would’ve been better if Jini was assigned to us because Jini is pretty I mean Minhee is pretty but Jini is hot!” Sungmin said.

“That’s right! Sungmin Hyung is right! Jini is way too hot than Minhee. And I gues Jini is more productive and hardworking than Minhee. I mean what does Minhee do; all she did was trying to act cute in front of Donghae Hyung.” He said.

“You’re just jealous Kyuhyunah.” Ryeowook said.

“Me? Jealous. NO way! I tell you I prefer working with Jini than Minhee.” Kyuhyun said.

“Minheeshii?” Sungmin called Minhee’s name. He just saw Minhee behind the van. And he knows that Minhee heard everything.

“Minheeshii.” Ryeowook called Minhee.

Minhee just smiled at them. Then Donghae came.

“Hey guys what’s up? Minheeya.” Donghae said.

Minhee just smiled at Donghae then left.

Minhee’s POV

I stayed at the van when all the staff and the boys are eating I rather stay inside the van not to eat than to hear another harsh comments from Kyuhyun.

Donghae suddenly appeared carrying to box of dinner.

“Do you know that it’s bad to skip dinner.”He said.

“I know. That’s why you should it your dinner.” I said.

“Well you should eat too right?” He said then gave me the other box.

“I’m on a strict diet.” I said.

“Huh? Does your diet include starving while working?” He said.

He won our little argument.

“Ryeowook told me.” Donghae said before taking a bite of his chicken.

“It’s okay.” I said.

“If it’s okay then you should be eating there and not staying here.” He said.

I didn’t answer him.

“Let me guess? Kyuhyunshii?” He said.

“Ani.”

“Don’t try to lie. I saw your eyes this afternoon. They were all red did he make you cry again?”

“Oppa.”

“I knew it then Ryeowook told me that he started the Jini topic.” He said.

“Oppa. Let’s just forget about it. I am trying to forget him.” I said.

“But still he’s making you cry. And I don’t want that. I don’t want to see you cry.”

“I know. That’s why I want you to ignore him also. I just want you to stay put don’t do anything.” I said.

“But….” He’s trying to say something when I put a big chunk of tomato on his mouth to make him stop.

“Eat. Don’t talk. Okay.” I said.

Kyuhyun’s POV

We were all eating our dinner all the staff is here but Minhee is not here. Where is that stupid lazy girl? Is she trying to starve herself. I get another box of dinner for her then went to search for her. But then I saw Minhee with Donghae hyung. She put a small chunk of her food on hyung’s mouth. They were eating happily. Minhee is smiling. She’s happy with Hyung. I look at the box the one that I suppose to give her. What were you thinking? She doesn’t care about you anymore.

---------------skip Back to SM building------

Minhee’s POV

I bid Nari goodbye because Donghae is already waiting at the basement. He told me he’s going to take me home. I was walking to the elevator when someone grabbed my hand. It’s Kyuhyun.

“I need to talk to you.” He said trying to pull me.

“Let me go. What do you want?” I said.

“Let’s go talk.” He said. He’s still trying to pull me but somehow I managed to get out from his grip.

“I don’t have anything to say to you.” I said.

“Well I have a lot of things to say.”

“ I don’t have time for you.” I said.

“Why? Does Donghae hyung owns your time now? Does we own you now?” he said.

This made me so angry. Why does he have to bring Donghae’s name on this?

“You know what. First you tried to get me fired. Second you kissed a girl in front of me. Third you were telling your hyungs that you preferred Jinji over me. And now what? What are you planning to do now? Kyuhyun. I need this job and in order for me to do this job properly is to be professional in order for me to be professional I need to saty away from you. Can’t you see you’re hurting me. I am already hurting. Can you see that? Or you’re just too blind to see. Or you just want to hurt me. Kyuhyun I’m tired. I’m tired of waiting tired of being hurt. I’m tired of you. I’m tired of waiting for you. All I want is to moved on and live my life again. So please I need you to stay away from me.” I said while tears are now flowing on both my eyes.

The elevator door opens.

“Minheeya!” Donghae said. He saw Kyuhyun and he saw me crying in front of Kyuhyun.

“What did you do to her?!” he said while aiming his fist to Kyuhyun but luckily I stopped him.

“oppa. Let’s go. Let’s just go.” I said then went to the elevator I pulled Donghae inside.

“This will be the first and the last time Kyuhyun. Stay away from Minhee.” He said to Kyuhyun then door closed.