Kyuhyun's Game

Made from Heaven

 

Meanwhile at SuJu’s Dorm; Kyuhyun is staring blankly at his window when his Hyungs call him.

“Kyuhyunah!” Ryeowook called him.

“Ryeowookah.”

“We’re about to eat. We’ve been calling for about 3 minutes now.” Ryeowook said.

“Sorry. I didn’t hear you.” He said.

Ryeowook checks Kyuhyun’s laptop and saw that it was off. Then went to Kyuhyun put his palm on Kyuhyun’s forehead.

“Are you sick?” Ryeowook said.

“No. Why?”

“You’re not playing. This is the first time I saw you not playing.” Ryeowook said.

“I’m not in the mood to play today.” He said.

“Okay. Let’s eat. Yesung Hyung brought food.” Ryeowook.

“You go ahead.”

“are you sure?”

“Yes. Hyung.” He said.

“Okay.” Ryeowook said. “I think he’s sick he called me hyung.” Ryeowook said to himself.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I’m not hungry. I don’t feel like eating, playing or doing anything. What does Minhee mean when she said that she’s waiting for me to remember her? She said that I made her promise something; that I’ve been hurting her for the past two years. What does it mean? Ever since I made it through that accident I feel like something is missing; something is telling me that I need to look for something or is it someone. But I don’t know what is it? Or who is it? It’s like staring in the sky but you don’t know what you’re looking for?”

No one’s POV

“Where’s Kyuhyunah?” yesung asked ryeowook

“He said he’ll be coming but I think he’s sick hyung.” Ryeowook said.

“Kyuhyunah is sick?” Sungmin said.

“He’s been like that for a week now. He’s not playing starcraft and he called me Hyung.” Ryeowook said.

“Neh. I think this is the first time I saw him not playing starcraft.” Sungmin said.

“Is that so. I’ll tell Teukie Hyung.” Yesung said.

-------------------skip. Minhee and Donghae’s back----

Kyuhyun’s POV

I saw her talking with Donghae Hyung; smiling. It seems that every word that Hyung tell her will make her laugh. She seems to be happy with Hyung. I think she didn’t have a huge crush on me at all. But why am I acting like this. Why am I affected? I don’t care if she’s happy with hyung.

“Kyuhyunah!” Someone called me. It’s Teukie Hyung.

“Hyung! What’s up?” I asked him.

“How are you?” He asked me.

“I’m good hyung how about you?” I said.

“I see. I’m good also.” He said.

Then he called me again.

“Kyuhyunah. Are you sure you’re okay? You seem to be acting different lately? He asked again.

“I’m okay hyung. Don’t worry about me.” I said.

“Okay. Whatever you say; but if ever you need someone to talk to I’m just a stairs away.” He said.

“I know hyung. Don’t worry about me. I’m fine.” I said.

Even Teukie Hyung notices that something is wrong about me. Sorry hyung but I really don’t know what’s wrong or what’s happening to me. I’ve been thinking a lot about Minhee lately; about the things that she told me. It’s all mind buggling.

And still they are talking like there’s no tomorrow. Hyung seems to be enjoying his time with Minhee while Minhee keeps on flashing her smile at Hyung. Minhee seems to be okay now huh? Maybe I should try to make her jealous let’s see if she really forgets me. Park Minhee no one can beat Cho Kyuhyun. You started a game by bringing those mind buggling thoughts I will give you a game that you will never forget.

Minhee’s POV

Donghae Oppa and I were talking while we’re at the waiting area at the KBS studio. I noticed Kyuhyun staring at us. But I didn’t bother I just focused on what Donghae Oppa is telling me. Then I noticed him stand up then looked at us and gave this evil smirked. What is he up to?

“SJ. SJ. I need Sj at back stage please.” The PD called.

“That’s our queue. I’ll see you later.” Donghae said.

“Okay. Oppa! do good. Try to be funny on tv than on real life okay. Fighting!” I said.

“Why am I not funny to you?” he asked.

“Ofcourse you are. I just want you to be funnier on tv.” I said.

“Okay. Yes my lady.” He said.

The shoot for the Star of the Golden Bell took 4 hours. Eunbyeol and I waited at the makeup room together with SHinee’s Cordi. They are Yunhui and Jini which is the new cordi. They are both nice and lovely especially Jini she’s pretty and girly at the same time. Well she’s the type of girl which is more feminine than others. And she’s pretty. We were chatting when the boys came back from the studio. Donghae immediately approach me.

“Did you wait too long?” He asked.

“Aniyo. Did you do a great job?” I asked him.

“Of course! Don’t you trust me I’m good at variety.” He said.

“I trust you and I know that you’re good.” I said.

Then he tapped me on my head.

“Oh. Nice to meet you Jini!” someone is speaking so loud; I guess he wants everyone to hear him. As I turned around I saw Kyuhyun with Jini and Onew. Onew is introducing Jini to Kyuhyun.

Does he really needs to talk that loud?

“Noona!” Taemin called me.

“Neh. Taeminshii.” I said as he approach me and Donghae.

“Noona. We have a new cordi I guess they will not gave you to us now since they already found one.”

Taemin knows about you being originally assigned to SHinee but then transferred to Super Junior because Eunbyeol who knew everything tells everyone what she knows. So basically she told Taemin the whole story.

“Yah! Taeminah. I won’t give you Minheeshii. She’s already with us and She’s mine already.” Donghae said to him trying to make a joke.

“What? Hyung? Noona. What did hyung said? You told me you’re mine. Am I too young for you Noona?” He said while making these puppy eyes.

“Yah! You two stop fooling around okay. No one owns me. And Taeminah you’re too cute to be my little brother.” I said.

“Ouch Noona! You hurt me. But I still love you.” Taemin said.

“ Thank you Taeminah.” I said then turned to Donghae “ And as for you young man. Hurry up and change your clothes you still need to go to a conference.” I said to remind him about his schedules for that day.

“Yes Ma’am! “ He said then went to change his clothes.

I notice Kyuhyun is staring at me but when I looked at him he looks away but he’s still talking to Jini I guess he found a new pet now.

Kyuhyun’s POV

You really have to do that Minhee; flirting with two boys in front of me. Ha! Are you making me jealous?! Let’s see who’s going to win.