Hate U Love U

Made from Heaven

 

“Yubuseyo? Minhee. This is Hyori.”

“Oh. Yubuseyo Sonsaengnim.” I greet her then looked at my watch just to check if I’m already late.

“Are you still at your house?” she asked.

“Neh.  But I’m on my way there at the office”

“Ah. Don’t come to the office today. Proceed to the boy’s dorm. Kyuhyunah have a recording today go with him. Okay? I’ll text you the address. Okay?”

“Uhm. Yes. Okay.”

“Okay. Call me when you get there huh?”

“yes.”

Okay. It’ll be fine. If he yells at you just ignore him. Okay Minhee. Fighting!

I went straight to the address that Ms Hyori sent me and it took to the 3 tall buildings.

“Where is their dorm?” I said to my self

“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!”

A black audi was park on the other side of the road in front of the building then the window start to move down and I saw guy on a cap with sunglasses and he’s calling me. As I went near the car I realized that it was him. Kyuhyun. I didn’t recognize him with the cap and sunglasses.

“Get in.”

“Huh?”

“Get in or we’ll be late for the recording.”

“ah? Yeah.”

I get in the car and he start the engine.

“Don’t you have sunglasses?”

“Huh? Sunglasses? Why?”

“To cover your face? People might think of something when they see me with you?”

“What would they think?”

“Aish!”

Then he removed his cap and put it on my head.

“Don’t remove it until I say so. Okay?”

“Okay?”

After 45 minutes we arrived at the place where Kyuhyun will record a new song. Apparently the producer and the composer are a bit late so we have to wait for a while. We sat at the couch Kyuhyun as always start playing with his phone. I look at him but when he notice that I was looking at him he stand up and ask the staff there what time would the producer and composer will arrive.

“They said the composer and the producer were on their way here. We just have to wait for a bit.” He told me

“Neh…..”

Kyuhyun sat down again and play again. At last the producer and composer arrived they can start the recording. Kyuhyun take out the lyric sheet and his ipod out of his bag before giving it to me. He also gave me his phone. Then all of a sudden he gave me his ipod.

“You might get bored. This might take a while. You can use it.”

Then he enters the recording booth.

I was still holding on to his things especially his ipod. Is this another kind thing that he did to me? Does he really remember me? I wanted to ask him but I’m still afraid to.

After 3 hours they are finally finished; Kyuhyun get his bag and his phone to me when the composer went to us.

“That was a great job Kyuhyunshii. You must me be inspired today than the first time that we record this song. Maybe she is the one who’s inspiring you today?”

The composer look at me before Kyuhyun was able to say something I immediately said:

 

“Aniya. I’m just a cordi. I was asked to assist him today. Cordi that’s all.”

“You’re a cordi? Must be a special cordi to Kyuhyunshii?”

“ah….. Aniyo….” I was about to say something else but Kyuhyun tap me on my back so I wasn’t able to say something else.

“Thank you Sir. We’ll go ahead now.” He said

“Ah ok. Kyuhyunshii. Until next time huh? Take care. Okay.”

“Okay Sir. Thank you.”

“You too. Ms….?”

“Minhee.”

“Minhee. Take care.”

We got on his car and drive back to the company.

“The song is great right?” he asked.

“Yeah. It is.”

“I hope it’ll turn out good.” He said while smiling and driving. He seems to be in a good mood today.

“I hope too.”

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat first before we go back.”

“Huh? People might think of something when they see you with me.” I told him because that's what he said earlier.

“Who cares what they say. I’m hungry. Are you not hungry?”

“Ahm.”

“See. Let’s eat. Let’s just stop to the first one that we will see.”

While he’s busy looking out for any restaurants on the road my phone rings.

“Yubuseyo. Yeah. Oppa. We're on our way back. Okay. See you tonight. Neh. Bye."

 

“Is that Manager Hyung? Are they already looking for you? Do I have another schedule tonight?” Kyuhyun asked

“Aniya. It’s Donghae Oppa. He’s just reminding me about tonight. He told me that he would treat me to a dinner.”

“Maybe we should just go straight back to the company?”

“Huh? I thought we’re going to eat first?”

“You’re going to have dinner with Hyung that’ll be okay. You have to skip meal in order for you to eat a lot on your dinner.”

“What are you talking about?”

Why is he mad now? I don’t understand him.

“Yeah. And also people might think of something when they see you with me. I don’t like that to happen.”

“Hey. What’s that supposed to mean? And why are you yelling?”

“Because I wanted to yell at you; because you should be yell at.”

“What? I should be yell at. Is it because I’m just a cordi and you are an idol a big star? You know what! I CAN YELL AT YOU TOO! I don’t care if you’re an idol. I don’t care because you’re personality . You’re a very rude person. And I hate people like you. Bossing round people because you’re a celebrity huh?”

“Then quit if you don’t like me. Quit. Go find another job!”

“Yeah I will. I’ll quit. No. I quit. Stop this stupid car.”

“What?”

“I said stop the car. I’ll get off.”

“What? Are you crazy?”

“Yes. I am going crazy because of you. Sometimes you’re too kind to me sometimes you treat as if I’m leach or you ignore at all. I can’t take this split personality of yours. I can’t stand you anymore. I don’t care what you have made me promise. I don’t care about you. I don’t care.”

“oh yeah? Fine.”

Then he suddenly stops the car and I immediately get off. And he speeds his way. I never felt so angry at anyone just this moment. I felt like losing my mind because of too much anger I felt inside. I started to walk so did it started to rain.

 

“Yeah right.”

I really don’t care about it. All I know is I hate him so much. So much that I’d rather quit my job to work with or see him every day. Maybe it is the right thing to do if I really wanted to forget about him I should’ve never accepted that job in the first place.

The rain poured hard on Seoul that afternoon. Even though I’m all wet I still continue walking down the streets of Myongdong for me to get on the train station.

When I get out of the train station it was still raining so I was left with no choice but to walk under the pouring rain. I got to the office with my clothes all wet by the rain luckily Nari had an extra clothes and she let me used it.

“What happened to you? Did you walk under the rain? Where’s Kyuhyun?” She asked.

“He’s not here yet?”

“Yeah. What happened to both of you?”

“Long story….. Did Hyori sonsaengnim ask about me?”

“Hyori sonsaengnim is not here she’s in a meeting with the other heads.”

“That’s relief. Thanks for the dress.”

“Don’t worry about it. It looks good on you. This is the first time I saw you in a dress.”

“Unnie. Don’t say that.”

“Why. It looks good. You look good. It’s perfect for your date with Donghae.”

“Unnie. Someone might hear you.”

“Ah. Sorry. You look really great. Are you excited?”

“Why do I have to be excited? It’s just a dinner.”

“You have to be excited because it’s a dinner with him. He’s really interested in you.”

“Unnie. It’s just a friendly dinner.”

“Yeah. Yeah. But still it’s a date. When a guy ask a girl for dinner it means he’s interested.”

“He’s just a friend more on a big brother to me.”

“Yeah. Yeah. Anyways. I have to go. Heechul have a schedule for today. I have to get going. Call me later. Okay?”

“Okay. Take care.”

"You too. Good luck to your date." Then Nari left for Heechul's schedule.

There’s nothing left for me to do in the office because Hyori Sonsaengnim told me to go with Kyuhyun for the recording and that’s it. But I wonder why Kyuhyun still isn’t the office yet.

“Where did he go?”

I decided to look around to see if he’s still not in the office.

“Minhee.”

“Donghae Oppa!”

“How’s Kyuhyun’s recording?”

“It went fine.”

“You look good in your dress.” He said after looking at me from head to toe.

“Huh? Ah. It’s Nari Unnie’s. I got all wet by the rain all the way here luckily Nari got extra clothes but unfortunately it’s a dress. I’m not really into dress.”

“You got wet by the rain. Why isn’t Kyuhyunshii with you?”

“Long story Oppa. What matter is I’m here?”

“right? But I still want to know what happened but if you don’t want to talk about it I won’t force you. But you do look good today in that dress.”

“Oppa. Don’t lie.”

“I’m not lying.”

Just when we’re talking Kyuhyun just passed by; he didn’t even see us. He just went straight to wherever he’s going.

“oohh. There’s Kyuhunah already I better go up to the rehearsing room.”

“You have a practice Oppa?”

“Aniya. Kyuhyun just want to practice some dance steps with me. I’ll get going. I’ll see you at 7pm. Okay.”

“Okay.”

---------skip skip--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s 4’o clock in the afternoon. And I feel so hot I try to go infront of the air conditioner to take away the warm feeling but I feel like it get worse now I feel cold and my head hurt. I decided to drink some medicine for the headache. I even take a 20 minute power nap for the headache to disappear but when I walk up it gotten worse. I was dizzy and feeling cold. When I look at the time it was almost 7pm. I was thinking of calling Donghae to tell him that I’m not feeling well but.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

“Yubuseyo?”

“Minhee shii. I’m already finished here. Just go straight to parking I’ll see you there huh?” Donghae said.

I was supposed to say that I’m not feeling well and have dinner next time but when I hear his voice I changed my mind. I slowly take my time to check everything before grabbing my bag and went to the parking. When I was in elevator everything is going into circles and I feel so cold but still I try to stand straight and never mind the feeling.

“Mind does matter. If you won’t mind it will not matter.” Saying this phrase to myself for me to forget that I’m not feeling well.

As I went out in the elevator I saw Donghae standing beside his car waiting for me he seemed to be talking with someone. As I approach them I notice that he’s talking with Kyuhyun. I slowly walk toward them.

“Minhee. You’re here.” Donghae called me.

“Oppa……” Then my sight became blurred until all went black.