First meeting AGAIN

Made from Heaven

 

“By the way I’m Youngsae and he’s Jungmin. We’re three managers who take charge of SJ’s schedules, usually the head cordi or Hyori take charge of their styles but we also take charge sometimes if Hyori is not around. She’s the head cordi for SJ we’ll introduce you to her later and to the rest of the staff and also to the guys.”

As we get to the rehearsal studio Youngsae sonsaengnim immediately took me to the staff room and introduce me to the staff and to the head cordi Hyori sonsangnim. Hyori sonsaengnim is so nice. She’s pretty and looks so young. Youngsae sonsaengnim told me that a lot of people thought that Hyori sonsaengnim is on her 20’s but actually she’s in her mid 30’s. But Hyori sonsaengnim told me she doesn’t care as long as she looks young. Hyori sonsaengnim introduce me to the other staff while Youngsae sonsangnim went to check the boys’ practice. She also gave short introductions on the things that I have to do and have to prepare when Sj boys have schedules for a day. While I’m listening to her; deep inside I’m praying that Youngsaeng sonsaengnim could forgot about introducing me to the boys because I’m not ready face them or let’s just say I’m not ready to see Kyuhyun yet.

But just before my day end and when I’m about to go home; Hyori sonsaengnim called me and told me that I have to stay long because the boys have to extend their practice hours and there should be at least one cordi to assist the manager. I ask her if I could stay at the waiting room but she told me that I should be at the rehearsal room just in case that the manager or the boys will be asking for something. Without any choice I went to the rehearsal room good thing that Youngsae sonsaengnim is the only one who notices me while the boys were still practicing. I went to him and ask if there’s anything that he need or the boys but he told me none but I really have to stay at the room just in case. I stayed at the room and watched them practice over and over and over again. Then the manager told them to have a break for few minutes. As every one of them went on their own corners; one of them notice me and ask Youngsae sonsaengnim right away.

“Ah. I almost forgot” Youngsae sonsaengnim ask me to go near him. “Boys this is Park Minhee our new cordi. She will be taking the place of eujin as you all know she quit yesterday right? Minhee please introduce yourself.” As he pointed to the boys.

“Annyeong hasayo. I’m Park Minhee. It’s nice to meet you all. ” I looked at them one by one till I saw him. Cho Kyuhyun. He’s sitting at the corner beside Donghae. But doesn't seem to care at all.

“Minhee?! Park Minhee! You’re Park Minhee. Hahaha! Long time no see!” Donghae stand up and went up to me while everyone is looking at him in confusion. “Wow. I never thought that I could see you again.” He was really happy to see me.

“Me too. I never thought that I’d see you again.” I told him while feeling shy as everyone’s attention draw to me now.

“Hyung she’s my school mate before. She’s studying at Myongji.” Donghae told Youngsae.

“Ah. Yeah. Gihun told me that she used to study there. But I never thought you know each other back then. Well it’s good to know that; Minhee could use some of that so she will not feel intimidated by all you. Minhee you didn’t tell me you know Donghae.”

“Sorry I forgot to mention.” I apologize and bow.

“It’s okay. So just try to know the other members also?” Youngsae said.

“Okay guys one more run down then we’ll go home! Let’s go! Let’s go!”

While everyone is preparing for another round Youngsae sonsaengnim introduces me to Leeteuk the Sj’s leader.

“How old are you Minhee?” Leeteukshii asks.

“I’m 20 turning 21 this year” I said.

“whoa! You’re so young and you manage to get into college by the age of 18.”

“yes.”

“you must be a genius!”

“Ah Aniyo. They just credited some of my subject that I took when I was studying abroad.”

“You study abroad! You must be very intelligent in order to study abroad. My sister is also studying abroad. She’s in Australia.”

“I studied there too.”

“Oh. Really? That’s nice. Well anyways we’ll have another time to chat right?”

“Neh.”

Then they start practicing again. After 1 hour the practice ended and we all started to get ready to head home. I was on my way out of the building when someone called me. As I turned around I saw Donghae. I immediately greet him with a bow.

“I forgot to ask do you have a new number because I can’t contact you through the number that I have before.” He shyly asks.

“Mianhe. I lost my old phone. Here is my new number.” I handed my phone to him.

He also put his number on my phone and handed it back to me.

“Are you going just going now?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh I see. It’s a bit late. Why don’t I drive you home? I can’t let you go home by yourself by this time.”

“Ah. Donghaeshii. I can take a cab here.”

“Aish! Aniya. Come on. I’ll take you home.”

He started to walk and I don’t have any choice but to follow him and accept his offer to give me a ride home.

It’s almost past 4am when we arrived at Uncle’s house.

I told him to stop in front of Uncle’s house; as I bid him goodnight. He told me: “Minhee. It’s really nice to see you again.”

“Yeah; me too. Donghaeshii."

"Minheeya. Call me Oppa. Just like before."

"Neh. Oppa. Thank you for the ride. Take care."

"See you tomorrow Minhee." He said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry no Kyuhyun moment here. It'll be Minhee's POV starting from this chapter because I wrote this originally from her point of view but I try to put Donghae's and Kyuhyun's POV. Thank you for all the comments.

BTW. Add our online store at Facebook: tomatoannyeong or [email protected]. Thank you. Hope to see you there.