Same old annoying but sweet Kyuhyunshii.

Made from Heaven

 

The next day; the boys have different schedules so the cordis will be distributed into 3 groups. I was assigned to come with Donghae, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun for the day. They will be shooting a CF for the day. As we head to the van that will take as to the shooting location. Youngsae sonsaengnim is already sitted in front. Eunhyuk goes then Donghae then Kyuhyun followed by Nari  and Eunbyeol (another cordi who is still older than you) me then Leeteuk Oppa. Ofcourse Leeteuk Oppa should be seated near the door so that place is emptied for him. Eunhyuk is seated next to Leeteuk on the other side. Nari and Eunbyeol already seated at the rear part of the van. Nari move a little and told me to sit next to her but Donghae who’s sitting next to Kyuhyun just in front of Nari and Eunbyeol ask me to sit next to them. I looked at Nari again and she smile and whisper that it’s okay so I ended up sitting next to Donghae. While Donghae is busy telling me stories about the things happened to Myongji when I left I was trying to see if Kyuhyun would ever try to look or take glance at me. I’m still hoping that he could recognize me somehow. But he didn’t he’s too busy playing games on his phone.

When we got on the location; Nari told me to take charge on Donghae and Kyuhyun’s outfit for that day. And I will be the one who will assist them for anything. As I prepare all the things that the boys needed for that day. Kyuhyun suddenly appeared on my back and said: “Aren’t you too young for this job?”

I was surprised to see him that I wasn’t able to answer his questions and ask him: “huh?”

He slowly walks towards me “I think you’re too young to handle pressure from this industry. I suggest you quit before it’s too late”

Why is he saying those things? I’m not young anymore. I was furious when I heard his words. He’s still obnoxious and annoying. “I’m sure I can handle things well”

“Oh yeah?! Let’s see about that….” He said and leaves.

I don’t know why he’s being mean to me. He’s so different back then. Why he suddenly change after 2 years.

I was left there thinking about how mean he is to me that I didn’t notice Donghae is beside me asking for something. “hey, do you have towels here?”” Minhee…. Minhee?”

“Huh? Sorry. Yes. Here” And I hand it over to him.

“Are you alright? You like you’re thinking of something very deep in there.”

“aniyo…. I’m okay.”

“okay. Ah Minhee I was wondering if we could grab some dinner later.”

“Ah, I can’t. I have to stay late tonight in the office still have a lot of things to do. Sorry. Maybe next time.”

“That’s okay. Work must come first. Hehehehehehe. But promise next time dinner okay?”

“Yes. I promise”

Donghae and I are laughing together when I saw Kyuhyun looking at us from the side then he turn away.

The shoot lasted the whole day. It was so tiring. They have to shoot a scene a hundred of times. That’s so crazy. I can see that Donghae is exhausted and tired but he keep on smiling at me. Unlike Kyuhyun who looks at me like an insect.  

At last the shoot was over; Leeteuk and Eunhyuk went to their dorm to prepare for their radio show while the rest of us went back to the office. Donghae didn’t stay that long he leaves the office after receiving a call from Youngsae sonsaengnim that he needs to do an emergency guesting at Sukira. (leeteuk and eunhyuk’s radio show)

I was at the the room where they put all the costumes and clothes when Nari called me.

“Minheeya. Hyori sonsangnim called she needed at least additional cordis” Nari said.

“Huh? I’m not yet finished here unnie.” I was segregating some clothes/ costumes at the office.

“Ah. Okay. I’ll take Eunbyeol instead. Are you okay being alone in here?”

“Yeah Unnie. I need to finish all of these. I’m okay here.”

“Okay. Just call me if there’s any problem huh?”

“Okay. Thanks unnie. Take care.”

Then they left; leaving me all alone in the office. An hour had passed and I’m almost half way to finishing my entire task I decide to get a cup of coffee at the hallway. As I open the door I jumped because of surprise that I saw Kyuhyun seating on the floor while playing with his phone.

“What the?!” Then he looks at me.“Gosh. I thought you were a ghost.” I said.

He just stares at me then continues playing. I guess he’s trying to ignore me.

“okay.” Then I went ahead to get some coffee. When I went back I saw him inside the office seating and still playing with his phone. I want to ask him why he’s still there but I decided not to and ignore him. I sat on the chair and continue my task. After 30 minutes he stand up and went outside then came back again I just ignore him and continue. Then his phone rings and he went outside again I thought he already left but he came back with food on both of his hands. He takes the food out of the plastic then he put it on the desk after finish preparing. He suddenly grabbed my hand and told me to eat.

“Why?” I asked.

“Don’t you have to eat?” He said.

“What?!” I asked him again.

“Just eat okay. Stop asking nonsense. I’m hungry.” he said and starts eating.

I’m starting to get angry at him again but I realize that he’s being nice to me by buying some food. After we ate I get back to my work and he still there playing with his phone. I try to ask him why is he still there but again he ignore me. It’s already past midnight that I finished my entire task, I get up from my chair and started to clean.

“Are you finished?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Yes. Why?” I answered

“Nothing. At last I can go home.” He said.

“What did you just say? “

“I wait for you outside. Okay?” Then he left the room without even answering my question. I really can’t take this ignoring and not answering me attitude of him.

I locked the door of our office then I saw Kyuhyun waiting for me at the elevator. As soon as he saw me walking towards him he immediately press the button and the door opened and he enter. I was still walking when I hear him shouted: “Hey, are you purposely making me wait here!” Then I started walking fast towards the elevator.

“Sorry.” As I enter the elevator.

The elevator went straight to the basement parking I forgot to press the ground button. “Aish!” I said to myself as the elevator skips the ground level.

“I’ll take you home.” He suddenly said.

“Huh?”

“It’s hard to find a cordi to replace you right away so I better make sure that you go home safe and can go to work for tomorrow so I’ll drive you home.”

I was going to say to him that I can go home alone but the elevator door opens and we saw Donghae.

“Minhee! Kyuhyun?!”

“Oppa?”

“Minhee. I’m glad you’re still here. I thought that you’ll be all by yourself here so as soon as we wrap up I went straight here to check on you.”

“Oppa. You don’t have to do that.”

“It’s okay. Ah Kyuhyunah. I thought you went home to visit your mom.”

“I just forgot something so I went here then I saw Minhee. Anyway Hyung I’ll go ahead now.”

 I was surprised from what I heard. I looked at Kyuhyun and it seems like he’s ignoring me again. He just goes straight to his car and didn’t even look at me. What’s with his personality?

Donghae drive me home again that night.

“I thought you already went home. I’m glad I made it.”

“Oppa. You really didn’t have too. I’m fine. I know that you’re really busy with all your schedules. You shouldn’t …..”

“Minhee. It’s okay. And I wanted too. And also I’m supposed to be free this night but unfortunately. They should’ve called Kyuhyunah or Sungmin Hyung they didn’t have any schedules for tonight.”

“Kyuhyun didn’t have any schedules?”

“yeah. That’s why he told me he’s going home to see his mom. Probably he changed his mind.”