Heartquake

Made from Heaven

 

I feel so happy thinking about last night; Kyuhyun and I eat dinner together and at the same time we’re okay. But I am so nervous because today I am going to ask him if he remember me? Though I don’t want to ask him Uncle is right I have to ask him now. I’m on my way to the office when I saw him at the elevator he saw me also and smiled at me I was about to go near him when someone called me.

“Minhee! Minhee!”

I turned around and I saw Donghae.

“Donghae Oppa.” I said.

“Ah. Minheeya! I’m glad you’re fine now. I haven’t seen you for a while. How are you?” he asked.

“I’m doing good oppa.”

“We’re you about to go to work?” He asked.

“neh. Oppa.”

“Let’s go.  Let’s go together.”

So Donghae and I took the elevator together. We’re so awkward at each other I don’t know why. Is it because I have a dinner with Kyuhyun last night; Am I feeling guilty? I shouldn’t be. It’s not I’m dating either of them.

“Ah…. Minheeya.”

“Oppa”

We both call each other at the same time.

“You go ahead” he told me.

“No. Oppa. You go ahead.” I said.

“About the dinner; I don’t think we can have a dinner anytime soon because I’m going to Thailand to shoot a CF. I’ll be away for a week maybe.” He said.

“Ah…. Okay.” I said.

“So….” He said seems like waiting for me to say something.

“Ah…. I was also gonna say the same thing.” I said. Liar Minhee. You’re supposed to say sorry because you have a dinner with Kyuhyun last night.

“Ah. Okay.” He said. “I hope we could still have a dinner after my Thailand trip.” He added.

“Sure. Oppa. When you get back we’ll have a dinner. But I’ll make sure it’s my treat okay?”

“Sure. Sure.” He said.

Then the elevator stops.

“Here’s my floor.” I said.

“okay. See you around Minheeya.” He said.

“neh. See you Oppa.” I said the get out of the elevator.

Now. Where is Kyuhyun? I mean Kyuhyun Oppa. I need to talk to him. I need to ask him. It’s now or never Minhee.

“Minheeshii.” Nari Unnie called me.

“Hyori sonsaengnim wants to talk to us.” She said.

-------- skip to the meeting-------

“So Nari, Eunbyeol, Minhee you’ll go to Thailand with Donghae and Siwon. Nari you take charge there huh? Jungmin Sanbae will also be there.” Hyori said.

“Yes. Sonsaengnim.” Nari said.

“Okay. That’s it for today. You all know where you’re assigned today right?”

“Yes. Sonsaengnim.” We answered her

“okay. I’ll leave now.”

------------- end of meeting------

“Unnie. Thailand again. I love Thailand but I hate doing job there. They will shoot a CF for 24hrs. I wish I could go to Thailand for vacation not for work.” Eunbyol said while clinging unto Nari’s arm.

“Yeah me too. I wish. But we have to be thankful I guess. How about you Minhee; have you been to Thailand?” Nari asked.

“No. I haven’t been there. It will be my first time.” I said.

“Don’t worry Minheeshii. We’ll try to go out after the CF that is if they won’t try to finish the whole CF for one day.” Eunbyol said.

“Ah. Unnie. Have you seen Kyuhyunshii?” I asked.

“Kyuhyunshii?” Nari said while looking at Eunbyeol.

“Ani. I didn’t see him.” She said.

“Unnie. Can I go somewhere first. I promise I won’t take too long.” I asked Nari.

“Where are you going?” Eunbyol asked.

“I need to find someone.” I said.

“Kyuhyunshii?” Nari said.

I just nod.

“Okay. But be quick.”

“Yes. Thank you. Thank you.” I said.

I went to the practice room, recording studio but I haven’t found him.  Then I went at the roof top where I found him. I saw him standing looking at the sky. I try to find what he was looking all I see was clouds.

“Oppa.” I called him.

He turned around then smile at me.

I went closer to him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Just thinking.” He said while still looking up. “How about you? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I…. was…. Looking for you.” I said.

“wae? You’re looking for me?”

“Oppa. I want to ask you something.” I said.

“What is it?” he said.

Here we go Minhee. Fighting.

“Oppa. Have you…. Do you remember me? Do you know me?” I asked.

“Ofcourse I know you. Park Minhee. You’re Park Minhee. Why? Have you forgotten your name?” He said.

“Aniyo. What I mean is do you recognize me? Am I not familiar to you? Don’t you remember me? Or don’t you remember uncle?”

“Ah. Your Uncle. Of course I remember him.” He said. “I saw him at the hospital when we took you there. I remember him ofcourse.” He added.

“Aniyo. Oppa. Do you know…….”

“Kyuhyunah!” someone called him.

We saw Leeteuk and Eunhyuk coming.

“Hyung!” He yell back and wave his hands.

“We’ve been looking all over for you Kyuhyunah. Oh Minheeshii. You’re here.” Eunhyuk said.

“Annyeong hasayo.” I greeted them.

“Annyeong Minheeshii.” Leeteuk said.

“Why are you looking for me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Practice. Practice. Practice. Does it ring a bell now Kyuhyunah?” Eunhyuk said.

“Ah. Sorry Hyung I almost forgot. Minheeshii. Let’s talk later okay. We have to practice now.” He said.

“Neh.”

Then I just stare at them walk away. Aish. Minhee. What are you going to do now?

All day I am waiting for the Sj’s practice to end. I really need to ask him now. I need to know If he remembers me.

At last Eunbyeol is here it means that their practice is over. I ask Eunbyeol if Kyuhyun is still at the practice room she said yes. So I immediately go there. I saw the door open so I try to take a look first but then:

“Kyuhyunah. What’s up with you Minheeshii?” Leeteuk asks.

“Hyung we’re just friends.” Kyuhyun said.

“Friends? Then what are you doing at the roof top.” Eunhyuk said.

“We’re just talking. That’s it.” Kyuhyun answered.

“You two seems to be close nowadays.” Shindong said.

“Hyung don’t misunderstood me. I’m just curious about her that’s why I’m talking to her.” Kyuhyun said

“Curious?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well. You see Donghae Hyung told me that when I’m still in coma at the Hospital. Minheeshii breaks in. She even hides on the cabinet just to see me.” Kyuhyun told them

“Really? She did that?” Eunhyuk said.

“yes. She did. So I guess she have this huge crush on me that’s why I am trying to get close to her just to prove to myself that she really likes me.” Kyuhyun.

“If she did go there just to see you she really likes you so what else to be prove?” Eunhyuk ask.

“Well Donghae Hyung seems interested on her. I want to see if Minhee would choose me over Donghae Hyung.”

“Aigoo. Kyuhyunah you’re such an evil. How could you that to her? You’re using her.” Leeteuk said.

“Hyung. I’m not doing anything bad. In fact I’m doing her a favor here. She likes me. She should be happy. ” Kyuhyun said.

I heard all of it. All of what Kyuhyun said. Tear fell all of a sudden. He just wants to prove something to himself. He really doesn’t remember who I am. I turn around to run but Donghae catch me.

“Minhee! Minheeya?! Why are you crying?” He said while holding both of my arms.

I didn’t want to answer him.

“Oppa. Let me go.” I said.

“Why are you crying? Who did this you?” He said.

“Oppa!”

Then Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun came out from the practice room and saw me and Donghae.

“Donghaeya?” Leeteuk called.

When Donghae looks at Leeteuk I immediately free my arms then run. I run as fast as I can. I don’t want to look back.

I went to our office.

“Minheeshii. What happened to you?” Nari asked me.

I don’t know what to say to Nari. I just hugged her and she hugged me back.

“Oh. Minheeshii. What happened to you?”

“Unnie. Unnie.” I said. Then cry hard to Nari’s shoulder.