The search for the missing (body) Cho Kyuhyun begins.

Made from Heaven

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“What did he say?” I asked Minhee.

“You want to hear the good news or the bad news?” She said.

“Eh?!”

She breathe in first and said “ Good news is you still have a hope. You still going to live.”

“The bad news?” I asked curiously.

“Ah…. You’ve got 4 days left to be back on your body.”

“WHAT?! FOUR DAYS!” I shout at her now she’s tapping her right ear again.

“I know. I know.” She said while still holding her ear.

“How the hell are we supposed to find my body and me to get to my body in four days?” I said.

“Uhm. Can you not just? I mean orb or disappear?” she said.

I looked at her; confused.

“I mean just like on tv. There’s this sci fi thing or I guess ghost thing that they can go to places. Well you know you’re a ghost now you can go anywhere you like right?” she explained.

“But I don’t have any idea on how to do that?”

“Ahm. The ‘The Flash Move’ earlier how did you that?” She asked.

“I don’t know exactly I just think that I want to go and grabbed your hand with that fork that you will use to stabbed me.”

“THAT’S IT! That’s IT!” She exclaimed. Then people started to looked at her like a crazy person. She didn’t notice this and continue to explain her thoughts.  “Maybe if you think hard; so hard that you want to go to the place where your body is then maybe; maybe you can go there. And problem SOLVED!” She finished then smiled at me.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Isn’t that from a movie! Don’t try to compare my situation to your movie addiction!”

“I’m just saying.” She said with this annoying looks on her face. “But I think it could work. I mean we could try that one. You know…”

“Yah!” I yelled at her again so that she can snapped out of her crazy idea.

“Okay. Fine. If you don’t wanna try. Then don’t. It's just an idea." she said.

This stupid crazy girl. Trying to compare my situation to movies. Is this some kind of a joke to her? And where are we going right now? 

"Yah! Where are we going?" I asked her.

"I have name you know! Stop calling me yah!" She said then looks around her finally she notice that people are now looking at her. This person really doesn't care about other people thinking about her.

"Where are we going now? Are we supposed to search where my body is?" I asked her again.

Then suddenly she stop walking then I saw gate and a signage: MYONG JI University.

Minhee's POV

 

“You’re a Myong Ji student?!” He said. His eyes are bigger. Is this his shocked expression totally he looks like a bear now. With big round eyes.

“I’m afraid yes because I’m studying here.” I said then started to walk again

“You’re a university student already?!” He asked again. His voice is now killing me. Is he going to yell at me all day.

“Yeah. What’s wrong with that?” I said while still walking.

“How old are you? Don’t tell me you’re already 24? Cause you don’t look 24. You like a high school student.” he asked.

“Yah! I’m 18 okay! Turning 18! Aish! If I explain it to you won't understand” I said. This question and answer thing is really irritating me now.

“weh? Hey. Even though I’m still in high school; I’m sure I can understand it because my IQ level is above average.” he said while crossing his arm on his chest.

“Yeah right! Above average but still a high school student; It's an acceleration thing” I said. But he didn't bother. He's thinking of something else now.

"This is where Donghae Hyung study also!" For the nth time he yelled again but no with a joy on his expression.

"You don't have to shout on my ear again. I can hear you." I think I'm going deaf because of his screaming; yelling attitude.

"Why you didn't tell me that you're studying here?"

"Why should I tell you? Would that matters to you?" I said.

"Yes. Now I have a plan." He said while smiling like an evil. I don't like this look.

 

“ I don’t like it to hear anything from a high school student” I continue my way inside the university leaving him.

“Yah! Not just an ordinary student! Yah! Where are you going?! Hear my plan first!” He yelled again. Why am I the only who can hear this guy yell. I walk back to him and said.

“I'm going to class now. So if you got a plan we can talk that later. Right now I'm really really late." I said.

“Oh. I'll go with you then."

"NO!" I exclaimed. And now others students where staring at me. Oh God they think I'm crazy. Screaming here. This psycho is getting on my nerves now. "You can't go inside. Because you might do something to other students. And I might not be able to concentrate when you're there with me."

"Why? Don't tell me you have a crush on me. I knew it. all girls would definitely fall for me." He said.

He's really an arrogant, annoying and psycho ghost. I can't believe I'm stuck with him.

"NO! Because you might scream on my ear again. I'm done with your yelling thing. Stay here. Wait for me or go back to the apartment wait for me there." I said.

"But I don't want to go to the apartment. I'm afraid that there'll be a ghost there."

Is he really serious? Scared of ghost.

"Yah! You're the ghost remember." I said.

 

“But….” 

“You want me to help you just do what I say. Don’t follow me. Stay here.” I said then walk my way inside.

 

As I went to my class I can still hear him scream my name but I just ignored him and went straight ahead to my second class because I didn’t make it on my first. I notice group of girls talking in front of the classroom I was about to ignore them when I heard Super Junior. They were talking about them. I try to walk slowly for me hear what are they talking about.

“Oh…. Leeteuk Oppa and Kyuhyun Oppa are still in the hospital. I’m so worried on them. They have major injuries. I heard Oppa broke a bone and his eyes were almost got pierce by the broken mirrors.”

Then the girl with a irritating voice said: “Don’t worry about Leeteuk Oppa I heard that he’s out of danger but Kyuhyun is still unconscious until now. ”

“Is he in a comma?”

“I don’t know. If its comma does it mean that he could die…. I don’t want him to die”

“Us too. Maybe we should visit them at the hospital and give something to them and also to get some news about Kyuhyun.”

“We can never get inside I’m sure there’s full of security in and out of that hospital you know SM entertainment they very strict.”

“Maybe we can I can ask my aunt to sneak us inside the hospital.”

“Oh yeah. You’re aunt is a staff there.”

“What hospital does your aunt works?”

“Jang Nam Hospital. She can sneak us inside. I will call her after the class.”

When I heard the name of the hospital instead of going inside the class I walk back and return to where I left Kyuhyun. That was quick. Nothing really escapes from their fans they know what hospital they are staying. Kyuhyun will be thrilled when he heard this. But when I got there I can’t see him.

“Damn it! Where the hell did he go now?” I said to myself.

“Kyuhyunshii…..” I tried to whisper his name so that no one will hear me.

“Kyuhyunshii….” I search for him but still I can’t see him. Until I got tired of searching for him I sat down on a bench. And beside me I saw Kyuhyun. I jumped out frightened finding him sitting beside me.

 

“Kyuhyunshiii! I’ve been looking all over for you!” as I look around good thing there’s no other student at that time.

“Where have you been? I have something important to tell you.”

“I walked around your university. Pretty impressive huh? I like your school.”

“aish! I know where they took you? I mean I know the name of the hospital.”

“really? How did you know? Ahhh…. What hospital?”

"Jang Nam Hospital" I said.

 

As soon as I said the name his face became bright and he suddenly stands up and turns to me.

“I should go there now!”

“Don’t you want to wait a bit you know? Just to check the place before you go there?”

“I don’t have time. I need to know what’s happening to me; to my body on that hospital.”

“Okay. Okay. Good luck. I guess I should get going now so that you can go to your body.” And I stood up and take a step when he called me.

“Minhee. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome” I said then continue to walk when I look back at him again he’s gone. I just smiled and walk again to the library to wait for my third class. I thought that was quick. I must have done something good to make the process really fast. As I was walking again I bumped onto someone.

"OUCH!" My hurts.

"I'm sorry." The guy said while giving me hand and smiling at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a lame chapter. I'm not feeling well because of what happened at GDA yesterday. But I try to make the next chapter more interesting. Thank you for all the comments. :D