Donghae, Minhee, Kyuhyun

Made from Heaven

 

1 week after SS2 Bangkok we’re back to Seoul. I told Nari and Eunbyeol that Donghae Oppa asked me to marry him and that I said yes. I also told uncle about it but then he asked me if I’m happy. I told him I was. I am happy.

“I am happy. Who’s not happy? I am now engaged to Lee Donghae a member of Super Junior. He’s been there always with me. Whenever I am sad or happy; times when I am broken and hurt. He’s always been there for me. He loves me. He makes me happy. So what else could I ask for; what’s not to be happy?” I thought to myself while I’m looking up in the sky at the SM rooftop.

“appa. I’m supposed to be happy right?” I asked while looking up.

I sigh then looked down. There I saw one pair of legs standing beside me I looked and it Kyuhyun.

“Why are you breathing so deep in there?” he asked without looking at me.

“I’m talking to my appa.” I said then looked at the sky again.

“I see. Is he happy for you?” he asked.

“I guess.” I said.

“Are you happy?” he asked me again.

“I guess I am.”

He sighs then turned around to leave.

“Wait!” I said. Then he stops.

I went to him and say:” Kyuhyunshii nothing happened between me and Donghae oppa.”

“gwenchana. You’re getting married now. It’s normal.” He said.

“NO. Nothing really happens between us. Why can’t you believe me?” I said.

“Minheeshii. Why are you explaining yourself to me?” he said.

“I.. I…. just think that you need to know.” I said.

“Minheeshii. If you’re still thinking about me; don’t worry I’m okay now. Don’t worry. I accept the fact that you’re really in love with hyung. That he’s the one you love today. And I guess we’re not really meant to be. I gave you up Minheeshii. I’ll let you go.” He said.

Why my heart does is breaking in every word that he’s saying to me.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t bring up the past anymore. You already move on. I guess I should move on too. I am now letting you go Park Minhee. Be happy with hyung. I know he loves you so much.Much more than I could love you.” He said then turn away.

I held my heart because I thought it’s going to break into pieces. Tears created rivers on both my eyes. I cried because I felt pain inside. I cried because I felt like I was being left by someone who is very important in my life. I cried because once again I feel so alone.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I saw her looking at the sky. I thought she’d be happy because she’s finally engaged now to Donghae Hyung but when I looked at her all I can see is the opposite.

Stupid Minhee why are you doing this to yourself; you’re hurting yourself.

“I’m talking to my appa.” She said when I ask her why she is breathing so deep

“I see. Is he happy for you?” I asked

“I guess.” she said.

“Are you happy?” I asked again.

“I guess I am.”

I sigh then leave when she called me.

” Kyuhyunshii nothing happened between me and Donghae oppa.” She said.

I know Minheeshii I believe you.

“gwenchana. You’re getting married now. It’s normal.” I said.

“NO. Nothing really happens between us. Why can’t you believe me?” she said.

What are you doing? I told you its okay.

“Minheeshii. Why are you explaining yourself to me?” I asked her

“I.. I…. just think that you need to know.”

“Minheeshii. If you’re still thinking about me; don’t worry I’m okay now. Don’t worry. I accept the fact that you’re really in love with hyung. That he’s the one you love today. And I guess we’re not really meant to be. I gave you up Minheeshii. I’ll let you go.” I said and try not to let her see me broke apart while saying this things to her.

I love you so much. But I can’t be the man who can protect and give you all you need. I am such a bad person because all I do is hurt you. Every time I go near you; you were always getting hurt. You’re always crying because of me. I can’t even wipe your tears. I can’t even hold you to tell you that’s everything will be fine. Minheeshii. Park Minhee. I love you so much. I love you with all my heart.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t bring up the past anymore. You already move on. I guess I should move on too. I am now letting you go Park Minhee. Be happy with hyung. I know he loves you so much; more than I could love you.” I said then turn away.

I can hear her crying. But I stopped myself from going back to her to hug her. This is the right thing to do. This is what’s right for you. You belong to Donghae Hyung. I know he will make you happy.

 

Donghae’s POV

I saw them they were talking. Then suddenly Kyuhyunah left and Minhee broke down and cry. She was hitting her chest so hard. She was crying so hard. I can’t see her like this. I don’t want to see her in pain. Minheeya.......

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the following songs that inspire me to write this chapter.

Super Junior KRY- Step to Stop

2AM- To love again.

Thank you for all your comments. Sorry for the short POV of Donghae. I just insert his POV just now. Mianhe.