Sometimes it takes only an Angel to clear an Evil mind

Made from Heaven

 

Donghae’s POV

I didn’t take Minhee home instead I took her at Han River. She was still crying when we get there. She was crying her heart out when all I can do is watched her silently.

“Am I really stupid? Am I? I fell in love with guy who happens to be worst person in the world. All he does is hurt me. He’s very mean person, arrogant who can’t remember me. But still I can’t let go of him. I wanted to forget him. I wanted to live my life. I wanted to move on.” She said

“WHY CAN’T I MOVE ON! WHY!” She shouted in front of Han River then fell down on the ground.

I can’t bear too look at her. I can’t stand it. Her tears reap my hearts I wanted to go somewhere. Somewhere that I could take her with me; where nobody knows her; knows us where no one can hurt her. As I watched her crying on the ground I myself too am crying because I can’t do anything to help her.

“Minheeya.” I called her name as I sit on the ground beside her. I wipe my tears then tuck her hair behind her ear for me to be able to see her eyes. Her eyes are all swollen now. I wipe her eyes and try to smile at her. But her eyes make me feel the hurt that she is feeling right now. I hugged her. I hugged her tight so that somehow it could help her ease the pain. Every sounds of her sob every tear drops that fell my shoulders is the number of times that I would promise to her and to myself that I won’t let her cry again like this; that I would do anything for her to be happy.

Kyuhyun’s POV

She left with Donghae Hyung. She left and she admits that she’s hurting. But why am I hurting too? I should be happy because I won. Why.

“WHY?” I shouted then punch the wall. I feel pain but it’s not coming from my hand the pain is coming inside.

“Why are you hurting?” I told myself as I hit my chest. “You can’t feel pain because this is your game.”

“Kyuhyunah.” Someone called me from behind and I saw Teukie Hyung.

----------------skip to the rooftop Kyuhyun with Leeteuk-------

Kyuhyun’s POV I told hyung everything that I have done and everything that happened to Minhee.

“I don’t know what to do anymore hyung. I am so confuse. Am I supposed to remember something? If I am; what’s that I’m supposed to remember.” I said.

“Kyuhyunah. Donghaeya told me something about Minhee. You see he really loves Minhee so much. So he cared so much for her. I don’t know if should tell you this but I guess you should know.” He said.

“What is it hyung?”

“Well how can say this? He told me that Minhee happens to know you even before she came to SM. He told me that; two years ago when you’re still at the hospital and in coma stage. She actually sees you. Minhee saw your spirit. And she helps you to get back on your body. And you promise to remember her and you made her promise to do everything for you to remember her.” He said.

“Hyung. That’s…”

“Impossible? Yes. I know it is. At first I told Donghaeya that Minhee’s probably making some stories about you about her. But every time I see her looks at you. I can feel her pain and longing. I know I should’ve believed her and should tell Donghae not to believe her also. But I can’t. I’m not saying that I believe her but I’m not also saying that I believe her. So it’s up to you if you believe her or not. All I can say to you is that Minhee is a fragile person she shouldn’t be played by anyone.” He said.

I looked at him with fierce.

“Okay. I’m not saying you played her. But I guess you’re the only person who can tell if Minhee is telling the truth or not. That is if you can remember anything because according to her you don’t remember a thing!” He said.

Minheeshii is that what you are trying to tell me all this time. Is that why you’re telling me that you’re tired of waiting for me; because until now I can’t remember a single thing?

“Kyuhyunah. Kyuhyunah. Kyuhyunah”

“Hyung.”

“Aish! Aren’t you going home? Let’s go home I’m tired I want to sleep.” He said.

“yes hyung.”

Minhee’s POV

Donghae take me home after hours of crying at Han River. I feel so embarrassed not only because I cried infront of him but also I cried over Kyuhyun knowing that Donghae have feelings for me. I’m such an inconsiderate person but he told me its okay. That he was glad that he’s with me when I am hurt. I don’t know if would happy or bad for him because everytime I’m hurt he’s always around to make me feel good.

“Minheeya.” He called me just before I went inside uncle’s house.

“You’ll soon forget all about him. I promise you. You’ll forget about him.” He said.

I just smiled and went inside the house.

Donghae’s POV

“You’ll soon forget about him. I promise you. You’ll forget about him.” I told her.

She just smiled and went inside.

Minheeya. I will do everything to help you to forget him.