Forever

Made from Heaven

 

Minhee’s POV

 

I saw him. I saw my Appa. I miss him so much. Then appa told me to follow him. So I follow him.

 

“Appa where are we going?” I asked him.

 

“We’re going home. Princess.” He said then smile.

 

“Okay. But aren’t we going to wait for Umma?” I ask.

 

Then he motion me come near him.

 

“We can wait for her there princess.” He said

 

“appa. How about Kyuhyunshii?”

 

“I’m afraid we can’t wait for him.”

 

“why?”

 

“He still has lot things to do back there.” He said then pointed at the door behind us.

 

Then started to walk again leaving me behind.

 

“Appa. I can’t go with you.” I said.

 

“why not princess?”

 

“I don’t like to leave him there alone.” I said.

 

He turned around and smile at me. Then we sat on a white bench.

 

“Princess do you know that in our home; You don’t have to cry anymore. You won’t feel any pain. No one can hurt you. Unlike back there.” He said

 

“Appa. I’ve been a good daughter to you right?”

 

“yes. That’s why I know you’re going to obey me.”

I looked down and looked at him again.

 

“appa. I’m sorry I can’t. I always do whatever you wanted me to do. I follow all your rules and all the things that you wanted but. I can’t do what you wanted me to do now. Appa. I can’t leave him. I love him so much.”

 

“Isn’t he the reason why you’re always crying and hurting?”

 

“I know. But isn’t a part of love. You cry, you feel pain and you’re hurt but despite all that you still choose to be with the one you love. It’s okay for me to feel all of that over and over again as long as I am with him; as long as I know that I’m with him. I’d rather feel pain; I’d rather be hurt and cry than not to feel anything. Appa. Mianheyo. Mianheyo Appa I won’t be obeying you this time.” I said

 

 “He didn’t only hurt you, and made you cry a lot of times…… he made you stronger and independent.” He said then smiles at me.

 

“There’s no need to be worry. Someone will take care of my princess from now on.” He said then stands up and started walking again.

 

“Appa!”

 

“Go back to him. It’s not yet your time.”

 

“Appa!” I run to hug him. “Thank you Appa. Thank you.”

 

“I love you princess.”

 

“I love you too Appa.” I said.

 

“Now go back to him. I think he doesn’t have long patience. Go now.”

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I didn’t leave her side. I stayed beside her lay on her bed on my side and put my arms on her body so I won’t fall.

 

“Minheeya. I know you can hear me. You’re not leaving me right. You can’t leave me because we’re going to get marry soon. I know I’ve been bad to you before but you can’t use that as reason to leave me. I promise I’ll be good to you. I will let you do everything that you want. I will not get mad at you when you say that you won’t believe me. I will let you cook breakfast for us. I will not raid your kitchen again and try to make you something. I promise to hug you every night when you go to sleep until you wake up. I promise to love you forever. I promise to stay beside you forever. If you want I can stay like this (I’m talking about my position beside her) forever just please come back. Come back to me. Come back to me please. My princess.”

 

Then suddenly I feel her arms move. I panicked that I fell on the floor. I stand up to see her. Her eyes are moving she’s trying to open her eyes. Then finally she opened her eyes. And smile at me.

 

I called her umma, granny and his uncle.

 

No one’s POV

 

Minhee woke up. The doctors said that is a miracle for her to live. Because when they check her up everything is perfectly normal. Everything is fine now. And all of a sudden she doesn’t need a blood transfusion. It is a miracle indeed.

 

After 1 week of staying at the hospital Minhee was finally released. Kyuhyun is there to bring her home.

 

“Where’s umma and granny? Aren’t they supposed to be here?” Minhee asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Ah…. They said that you will not need them because I’m already here.”

 

“hah! They said that!”

 

“ahhh. Yes.”

 

They went to Minhee’s apartment. Kyuhyun cover Minhee’s eyes with his hands before they went inside.

 

“Surprise?”

 

“yes. I have a surprise for you. So don’t try to pick.”

 

“Okay. Okay.”

 

They went inside and Kyuhyun take off his hands to Minhee’s eyes. And she saw.

 

“Moonflower?!” she exclaimed.

Hundreds of Moonflower on her apartment.

 

“But they won’t bloom until midnight.” She said.

 

“It’s Okay. I have this one for you.” Kyuhyun said then give a synthetic Moon flower which is planted on a pot.

 

“That one will bloom anytime. You just have to touch it and it will open.” He added.

 

“really? Can I try it?” She said.

 

“Sure”

 

Then Minhee touch the flower that is still on Kyuhyun’s hand. When she touch she was happy and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

“It’s so cute.” She said.

 

Then she found something inside the bud.

 

“Kyuhyunah…..”

 

She found a ring.

 

Kyuhyun gets the ring then kneel down in front of Minhee.

 

“Park Minhee. Will you spend the rest of your life and the rest of your after life with me?” He said then close his eyes and prayed that she will say yes

 

“Kyuhyunah. This is so beautiful.”

 

“ahhh…. I’m asking you here…” he said.

 

“YES!” Minhee said.

 

“Yes! You heard that guys. She already says yes to me. So no one dare steal her.” He said.

 

Then Minhee’s mom, granny and uncle came out together with other super junior members.

“YEAH! We heard that! Clear!” Teukie yelled at them.

 

Eunbyeol and Nari are also there.

 

“What’s this? You told me that… Kyuhyunah!” She said.

 

“I have to get some witnesses.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“You know that I will marry you with or without witnesses.” Minhee said.

 

“I have to make sure; because you rejected me a lot of times.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“You psycho.” Minhee said.

 

“what did you call me?” Kyuhyun said then grabbed Minhee’s body closer to him.

 

“Psycho, Maniac, Evil but lovable, sweet yet arrogant.” Minhee said.

 

“I love that.”

 

“What?!” Minhee asked.

 

“Sweet yet arrogant.” He said

 

Then Minhee laughs.

 

“I love you Park Minhee I mean Cho Minhee.”

 

“Hmmm. Sounds nice. I love you too Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

Then they kissed each other while the crowds cheered for them.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for subscribing on this story. Thank you. I hope to see on Leeteuk's fan fic