I'm not dead yet but I'm on my way to be dead.

Made from Heaven

Kyuhyun's POV

I stand there frozen while she read the article about the accident. I don't know what happened but my eyes became blurry then suddenly tears fell on my face. How come I'm dead. How about my mom. my dad, my noona? What happened to Teukie hyung, to Shindong Hyung and to Eunhyuk hyung are they all okay? How about the other members? What about our fans? These things run through my mind.

"Kyuhyun. Kyuhyunshii!" she's calling and waving her hands over my face.

"I know this is hard but at least we know what really happened to you right?" she said and she's trying to break smile.

Minhee's POV

I smiled. Hopefully it will him smile just for a bit. But then he didn't he just look at me and then looked down.

Isn't it great. I happen to met an idol but he's going to die. But somehow he's still stuck here in my apartment. I don't know what to do. How would you break to someone even though you don't him/ her that she/he is unconscious or dying? Why am I supposed to do with a ghost stuck here on earth and not just an ordinary ghost but a famous ghost.

Kyuhyun's POV

Is this really the end? Is this really my end? Am I not be able to sing and perform again....

"Oh! You're not dead yet.... You're not dead!" she said like she's so excited.

"You're just on a coma. It means that you're still alive. You're not yet dead." she said.

"I'm in what? Coma stage. Is that the stage where your body can't tell if you're going to die or going to live?" I told her.

"No! It's the way God giving you a second chance for life! We just need to find your body and you go into it so that we can live our own life" She said to me.

"And how are supposed to do that Genius?!" I asked.

"AH..... That! we still need to find out how? She said while smiling.