Home?

Made from Heaven

 

No one’s POV

 

Kyuhyun brought her to the hospital the nurses and the doctor took her from his arms and told him to wait outside. Then Minhee’s mom and granny came with her uncle; they were staying at Minhee’s uncle. They were supposed to take Minheeya to the airport but this happened.

 

“Kyuhyunshii. What happened? Where’s Minheeya?” Minhee’s mom asked her.

 

“She’s inside. They took her inside. I don’t know what happened I just left for moment then a truck hit my car and she was inside…..” Kyuhyun can’t continue and started to cry.

 

Minhee’s mom just hugged him while her uncle hugs her Granny.

 

Teukie came together with Donghae, Yesung ang Ryeowook.

 

Teukie quickly hug Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun cries on his Hyung’s arms. Donghae also cries he can’t believe what happened to Minhee. While Yesung and Ryeowook just remain silent.

 

The doctor came to talk to them.

 

“Doc. How’s my daughter?” Minhee’s mom ask

 

“I’m sorry we did all the things that we can to help your daughter.” The doctor said.

 

“What do you mean doc?” Kyuhyun asks

 

“Minheeshii lost a lot of blood and its making her body weak.”

 

“How about blood transfusion?’ Kyuhyun said.

 

“It is not the best option for her; blood transfusion can do greater damage on her. It can injure her lungs which can cause her immediate death and her body is so weak for that procedure.”

 

“Are you saying that we don’t have any options here?”

 

“I’m sorry. But we did all the things that we can. I’m here to tell you that you have to be prepared for the worst. She’s getting weaker and weaker.”

 

This made Minhee’s mom cried and hugged Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun doesn’t have any reactions. Because he can’t believe that Minhee is dying.

 

“You can see her now. We move her to a more private area. But only four people could go in.” The doctor said.

 

The doctor led Minhee’s mom, granny uncle and Kyuhyun to a private section of emergency area. There they saw Minhee on the bed breathing through a tube; looking life less.

 

Minhee’s mom and granny immediately went to Minhee’s side. While Kyuhyun just stay at the other side of the room don’t want to go near Minhee.

 

Minhee’s Uncle tapped Kyuhyun’s back and bring him out of the room.

 

“Boys you can go and see her inside.” Minhee’s uncle told the 3 members of SJ who are still waiting outside before he took Kyuhyun out of the hospital.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Uncle brought me out of the emergency room and takes me outside the hospital.

 

“Kyuhyunshii.”

 

“Uncle. You can see her right. She’s right here? Tell her to go back to her body. Tell her that I don’t want to wait. Tell her that I won’t wait for her. Tell her to go back now.”

 

But sway his head and looked down.

 

“Unce. Uncle. Uncle.”

 

“Kyuhyunshii. She’s going to…..”

 

“No. She will not die. She can’t die. She can’t die now.” I told him.

 

“Kyuhyunshii… This ain’t like your case before. Minheeshii can’t go back to us anymore.”

 

“How could you say that Uncle, she’s your niece?”

 

“Kyuhyunshii. There are some things in life which we cannot prevent. There are good things that will happen to us and there are bad thing that will happen that we have to accept.”

 

“NO! I won’t accept anything. I can’t accept anything unless it would be her coming back to me.” I told him and left.

 

Minheeya you can’t die. You will not die. I will do anything to keep you from dying. So you have to do everything to live; you will not leave me not now not ever.

 

I went back inside the room when I saw nurses and doctors are surrounding her bed. Her umma and granny are on the other side with my hyungs; they are all crying.

 

Minhee’s being revives by the doctors; they are using defibrillators to revive her. I saw the apparatus beside her bed all lines are flat.

 

“No! NO! Minheeya!” I shout then try to go near her when my hyungs stop me.

 

“NO! NO! NO! Minheeya.” I shouted again then her heart beats again.

 

The doctors check all her vital signs again. And tell us that she’s okay for now. But her conditions are still the same.

 

Park Seojun’s POV

 

Kyuhyunshii left me when I told him that he has to accept it.

 

“Kyuhyunshii. She will not come back to us. I saw her with her dad. He’s taking her away from us. Away from here.

 

Minhee’s POV

 

I saw him. I saw my Appa. I miss him so much. Then appa told me to follow him. So I follow him.

 

“Appa where are we going?”

 

“We’re going home. Princess.”