K.R.Y Let's not

Made from Heaven

 

Minhee’s POV

Ever since Kyuhyunshii and I have talked at the roof top we started to have this awkward relationship. We can never stay in one room together. It’s either he will not go inside a room or I will leave; even if we saw each other at SM we ignore each other. Whenever I’m with Donghae Oppa I try myself not too look sad but I guess sometimes he can notice that but he remain silent and not to ask me anything.

SS2 Taiwan

Nari asked me to go with her and watch the rehearsal because we have nothing to do that day. We watched their rehearsal. I watched Donghae Oppa’s rehearsed his solo number. Then after two numbers; it’s time for KRY. I told Nari that we should go but she insists that we stayed because she really loves Ryeowook Oppa’s voice so we stayed.

Ryeowook Oppa and Yesung Oppa were at the stage already.

“Thank God. He’s not here.” I thought to myself. The music starts then I saw someone’s running from the left side of the stage. He smiled at both of hyungs then Yesung give him this (where have you been?) look. Then he started singing.

K: Saying that this moment is the last to you whom I loved so much
Even if you try to turn it back
Even if you hold onto me crying
I was the one who said no and bid our farewell

(Then he saw me watching him from the audience, why do I feel that he was surprised when he saw me.)

R: I always act strong

But I’m a cowardly man

Didn’t have the confidence to protect you forever and left

(Why do I feel something is hurting inside me while I’m hearing this song)

 

Y: Don’t love someone like me again
Don’t make someone to miss again

K: One who looks at only you and needs only you
Meet someone who loves you so much
They can’t go a day without you
Please

(Why do I feel like he’s singing this song for me? Is it because he’s looking at me while he’s singing?)

K: Hurting, you try to hold me back
But I’m a cowardly man
Who doesn’t have the confidence to give happiness to anyone beside her

(He’s really singing this song from his heart. I know because I can see him look at me)

Y: Don’t love someone like me again

Don’t make someone to miss again

R: One who looks at only you and needs only you
Meet someone who loves you so much
They can’t go a day without you

Y: Even if we are ever to regret our breakup

I can’t do anything but give you our farewell

(“Minheeshii are you okay” Nari asked me upon seeing tears on my face.

“I’m okay. I just have to go out Unnie.” I said.

“Okay” She said then I left. I can still hear Kyuhyun’s voice)

K: Don’t cry in pain

Counting the time that’s passed
R: Don’t miss a foolish love that’s already passed
Y:One who looks at only you and needs only you
Meet someone who loves you so much
They can’t go a day without you

Please
R: I hope that you’ll be happy
Let’s never meet again

 

“I left the concert hall and went to the restroom. The song is hurting me so much and the way Kyuhyunshii looks at me when he’s singing just break my heart again.”

I washed my face just to erase the tear marks but when I looked at myself in the mirror. I stared at my reflection.

“Why do you have to be stupid? You should act strong in front of me. You’re with Donghae now. Why are not happy? This is what you want. You want Kyuhyun to stay away from you. He’s doing it so you have to move on continue to move with Donghae and forget about Kyuhyun.” I thought to myself.

Kyuhyun’s POV

“I’m late. I’m sure I’m going to get something from hyung.” I said as I run to the stage.

The music starts but I made it. Yesung hyung look at me I just smiled at him then I start singing.

Saying that this moment is the last to you whom I loved so much
Even if you try to turn it back
Even if you hold onto me crying
I was the one who said no and bid our farewell

(I saw her, she’s watching. Out of all the performances why did she decide to watch this one?)

One who looks at only you and needs only you
Meet someone who loves you so much
They can’t go a day without you
Please

(“yes. Minhee this song is for you. I need you to be strong. Because I know Hyung will take care of you. He will never hurt you. Please. I hope you’ll be happy. Please be happy for me. Please don’t make this hard. Seeing you sad makes my heart burn in so much pain.” I thought to myself while I’m singing)

Hurting, you try to hold me back

But I’m a cowardly man

Who doesn’t have the confidence to give happiness to anyone beside her

(Yes, Minhee. Even if I’m hurting I have to let you go. Even if I know and I feel that you still love me I have to let you go because this is the right thing to do)

Y: Even if we are ever to regret our breakup

I can’t do anything but give you our farewell

She suddenly stood up and left her seat. I saw her wipe her tears; as I secretly wipes mine too then looked away. Then sing my last line.

 

Don’t cry in pain
Counting the time that’s passed
Don’t miss a foolish love that’s already passed

Y:One who looks at only you and needs only you
Meet someone who loves you so much
They can’t go a day without you

Please

R: I hope that you’ll be happy
Let’s never meet again

 

“I hope that you’ll be happy Minhee. Because when I see you happy I’m sure I can be happy too” I thought to myself.

 

“Whoa! Kyuhyunah? Wae?” Ryewookah asked me.

 

“Hyung. Kyuhyunah is crying.” He called Yesung hyung.

 

“Kyuhyunah? Gwenchana?”

 

“Yes, hyung. I’m okay. I just carried away by the song.” I said.

 

“Aigoo. You’re getting too emotional Kyuhyunah.”

 

No one’s POV

Both Kyuhyun and Minhee didn’t know that Donghae is watching everything. He saw Minhee cry and left; he saw Kyuhyunah cry while he was singing.

 

Back to Seoul

Minhee’s POV

 

Donghae Oppa asked me we could go somewhere before he takes me home. We went to Han River.

 

“Oooohhhh. It’s so cold. Winter is already here.” I said as I went closer to see the Han River.

 

“Aren’t you cold?” I asked Donghae Oppa.

 

“Ani. Why are you cold?” he said.

 

I nod.

 

Then he went closer and hugged me. I turned around facing Han River while he’s still hugging me.

 

“Are you warm now?” he asked.

 

“Neh. Oppa is so warm.” I said.

 

But he didn’t answer.

 

“Oppa. Are you okay?” I asked then turned around to face him. “Are you sick?” I asked then I touch his forehead.

 

“Ani. Aniyo.” He said then starts to cry.

 

“Oppa. Why are you crying?” I asked.

 

“Minheeya. I love you so much.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

“And I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.” He said while crying.

 

“Me too. That’s why I agree to marry you.” I said.

 

But he sway his head. And looked at me.

 

“Oppa. Why? Did something happen? Oppa?”

 

“Minheeya. You love him.” He said “You still love him.”

 

“Oppa. What are you talking about?”

 

“Minheeya. Why don’t you admit it to yourself? You still love him. You still love Kyuhyunah.” He said.

 

“No. That’s not true. It’s you that I love not him. I love you.” I said.

 

“Minheeya.”

 

“Oppa. You’re the one that I love. I love you not him.” Then I started crying.

Why is he talking like this to me? Then he looked down and sway his head.

“You still love him.”

“Oppa…”

“shhhhh…..” He wipes my tears then cupped my face.” Minheeya. Don’t try to lie to yourself. You still love him. Every time you look at him you’re hurting because you love him; you try to smile in front of me but whenever you see him that smile change to hurting. Minheeya. Can’t you see? You’re both hurting because Kyuhyun loves you too. I know because the way he looks at you. Both of you are trying to fool yourself by trying to say that you don’t love each other.” He said.

 

“Oppa that’s not true.”

 

“You’re real stubborn.” He said then try to smile.

He wipes his tears then hugs me.

“I love you Minhee you know that? But you love Kyuhyunah and he loves you also.” He said.

I don't what to say. Every thing that said is right.

“Sorry. I’m so sorry. I tried to forget him. I tried to forget him.” I said then hug him so tight.

“I know. You’ve tried. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help you forget him.” He said.

Why does he have to be so nice to me?

“Oppa. I loved you. I really do love you.” I said.

He breaks our hug then put his forehead on mine. “I know. I know you really do love me but not as much as you love Kyuhyunah.” Then he kisses me on my forehead then on my lips. I kissed him back knowing that this will be our last time to share a kiss. I wanted to make it long and memorable. I kissed him like I never kissed him before. He kissed me so hard but I can feel that he’s crying while he’s kissing me. I also cried.

 

He took me home. But we talked for a while in his car.

 

“Do you hate me?” I asked him.

“I will be lying if I say no.” he said.

I looked down because I’m too shy to look at him. But he held my face up. “But I still love you.” He said then smiles.

“I understand if you don’t like me to be your friend anymore.” I said.

“Hhmmmm. That would be a bad idea.” He said. “Even if our relationship has ended I still want to be near you. That is if you still wanted me to be near you.”

“Ofcourse.” I said.

“That’s nice.”

“Oppa. I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too. But I still see you at work right. And don’t try to quit or I’ll be mad at you. Okay?”

“Yes. Sir.” I said.

“That’s good.” He said. “It’s already getting late you should go inside. You should rest.” He said.

“Why? You don’t like my company anymore?” I said then pout at him.

“NO” he said while he pinched my nose. “It’s because it’s really late and I don’t want you to stay late because I don’t want you to get tired. So go now. Shoo. Shoo.” He said as told me to get off his car.

“Oppa!”

 

“Neh?”

 

“Gumowo”

 

“You’re welcome.” He said then smile.