ups

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You cringed, closing your eyes and lifting your arms in defense but as you felt her body move off of you, you slowly opened one eye finding Sooyoung standing in the middle of the room with her jaw slack and eyes wide.

“Unnie I can explain-” “You- Y/N oh my god!” You sighed, covering your face with a pillow and groaning, “I know I messed up and- UGHHHH I hate this…” You fell on your side, holding the pillow near your face until Sooyoung grabbed it away from you. You had a pout on your face as you looked up, the girl with a blank face until she sighed and lifted you up slightly, your body falling onto her as she held you in her arms, “Do you like her?”

“I mean ofcourse I do but I just wish it happened differently you know…” Sooyoung nods, so many questions running through her head she didn’t know which one to start with.

“I’m sorry…” She stared at you fumbling with your thumbs, giving you a kiss on your head, “There’s nothing to be sorry about…” You still had an unsure look on your face and it was moments like these were she remembered you were actually the youngest out of all of them.

She was so used to you putting up a front, a smile on your face as you took things with a certain elegance. Maybe it was due to the way the four of them raised you and Yeri but even then, you were always more mature for your age even while you grew up so seeing you looking confused and uncertain of yourself was a whole new experience to her.

“How did everything happen?”

You retold everything, Sooyoung not interrupting you and only nodding at moments when you paused.

After you finished you leaned back, waiting for her response but you only get her running a hand through her hand before she leaned back against the arm of the couch, “So you remember what happened but forgot after it started…” “I mean I think I remember the first few rounds…” Sooyoung yelped, slapping you on your arm while you let out a little giggle, “And you like her?” You nodded as answer, going back to playing with your fingers, “Do you know if she likes you?”

“The morning after, well I asked her if she regrets it and she said no so I think so?” “Did you guys talk after?” “I texted her but she ignored me for a week so the first time we talked was at lunch…” Sooyoung groans, holding her head in her hand, “You just smiled and said ‘that’s good’ didn’t you..?” You blushed, slowly nodding making her groan again, “You’re so stupid!” “I tried talking to her after! But well… we… I got distracted…” “You ed in the morning!?” “I tried talking to her after I called her manager and Hyejoo Unnie but then when I tried talking to her she… she uhhhh… yep.”

“Please don’t tell me Hyejoo walked in on both of you …” “EW EW EW NO! NO!” You cringed screaming into your pillow at the thought, “We both got dressed but I think she wore my shirt by mistake…” “So who knows?” “Me, Hyejoo unnie, Do Kyung oppa and you.” “What about Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa?” “I don’t know… they might?”

“You really should talk to her.” “I’m trying but she keeps ignoring me, I called her out on it though so she might actually reply?” Sooyoung smiled softly, shaking her head as her mind processed the situation. Your phone dinged, catching both of yours’ attention. You brought it up to your eyes, quickly widening when you saw her name on your face.

“SHE TEXTED ME! UNNIE SHE TEXTED ME!” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter