Nap Time

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your phone started ringing making you grimace, quickly moving to grab it as Chaeyoung stirred next to you. You shushed her, rubbing her back before moving away and answering, detaching your body from hers.

You swung your legs over the bed, finally answering as you brought your phone up to your ear, pushing your hair out of your face with your other hand, “Hello?” “Is this Y/N?” “This is she… who am I speaking to?” “I’m a representative from JYP, we were hoping you could drop by today, we received a song you sent and are interested in a collaboration…” “Ahh… yes…” Your mind was lagging, blinking slowly while still being half asleep, “Could you perhaps drop by the building at nine?” “Yep… fine by me… see you then.” “Alright, thank you Miss Kim, we’ll further discuss when you reach-” “Yep, see you then, thank you.”

You hung up, letting out a groan as you rubbed your face, seeing the time on your phone, five in the morning…

You let out a scoff, brows furrowing, why the would they call you at five in the morning…

You dropped your phone back on her side table, closing your eyes for a second before feeling her arms wrap around you, “What’re you doing up..?” You turned around, smiling as she met your eyes, “Got a call…”

She nodded, her lips meeting your shoulders as she peppered a few kisses,  blanket draped over her legs, resting on her lap as she tightened her grip around your waist“Well if you’re done doing business I would very much like your arms around me again…”

You let out a giggle, nodding before her hand traced your jaw, turning you to face her as you met her hooded eyes, “You ok?” You smiled, turning in her arms as you slowly pushed her back, wrapping your arms around her neck, “I am perfectly perfect.” “Wow, so descriptive.”

You both smiled at eachother, her hands trailing down to your before she gripped it making you quirk a brow, “Already?” “We don’t have to, I just really like your …” “Well I could say the same to you but sadly my hands can’t reach it due to you being underneath me.” “Well it’s not my fault that I really like being under you.”

You smirked, letting out a chuckle, “Oh really? And why is that?” She shrugged her shoulders, eyes trailing down your form, the marks she left around your body, trailing from your collarbone down to your hips, “Get to enjoy the view…” “Well I could say the same.”

She giggled, the necklace she gave you pointed towards her, while Hanny’s dangled in the air, hair pooling around the both of you as you leaned down, giving her a tight lipped peck, “When do you have to get up..?” “In an hour…”

You nodded, cuddling into her as her hands skimmed over your back, blanket splayed erratically over both of your bodies, feeling her lift her waist a bit while your arms moved to wrap around her.

“Do you wanna go to sleep?” You nodded again, still tired and on top of that, you knew you were going to have a busy day ahead of you, “Then sleep… I’ll wake you up when I have to get ready…” “If you’re going to stay awake, I can stay awake with you-” “Sleep. I just want you with me… I don’t care if you’re awake or not…”

You smiled, giving her another kiss on her chest before tucking your head into her neck, your eyes closing as you listened to her heartbeat. She smiled while looking at you, your lashes brushing against her skin, face squished against her making her internally giggle at how cute you looked.

She carefully, moved to pick up her phone, snapping a photo of you before answering some messages she had and looking over her schedule all the while playing with your hair, nails soothingly scratching against your scalp as your breath fanned against her skin.

You looked so peaceful, face cutely squished, hair still disheveled but to her you couldn’t be any more beautiful. Seeing this side of you was a rarity that only the closest people to you got to see, behind the childish antics and jokes or the confident persona you put on stage, you were a simple person that needed few things in life. You cared deeply for the people important to you, even a little too much to the point where you forgot about yourself.

Even if she didn’t know much about you before, she fell in love with the snippets she got to see in the past years, how the two of you moved past the awkward shy conversation, to you being the first person she would call on the many nights she wouldn’t be able to sleep, talking about life, hardships in the idol life that you two had in common, her frustrations with not having a comeback, you were somehow there for her every step of the way even while leading your own busy life.

And she knew she wasn’t the only one, you helped her own members, your members, your friends, hell even strangers you’d met for the first time. You had a way to make people open up, feeling safe and protected around you and it was something she had experienced firsthand.

The past few months with you taught her more than she could ask for, she wanted to be better for you, she wanted to take care of you, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you…

She wanted to spend the rest of her life with you.

The thought made her heart speed up, praying you wouldn’t be able to hear it and wake up but she would be lying if she said she didn’t wanna hear that cute grumble you would let out everytime she did shake you awake.

It hasn’t even been six months since the two of you got together but she was already thinking about a future with you.

In none of the past relationships she had, and while they were few, she always just lived in the moment, knowing in the back of her head that it was temporary but enjoying it nonetheless, getting over breakups being fairly easy in her opinion but that one month and however many days was probably the hardest of her life.

The thought of not being with you made her feel nauseous, feeling like if she lost you, she would lose herself, and she almost did. Sleepless nights upon sleepless nights, no appetite, no energy whatsoever. It scared her.

The earlier conversation between you two ran through her head, the thought of having your own place together, being cuddled up in your arms while watching whatever on TV, it made her giggle like a schoolgirl.

In all the romantic movies she watched, she knew they weren’t realistic but somehow, you made her feel like she was living in one. Taking her to secret places that only the two of you knew about, coming over late at night unannounced just because you were worried or missed her, hushed whispers between the two of you that no one would know off, fleeting looks shared, the thrill of not getting caught by the public, it was everything she fantasized about and more.

It was odd thinking about how the two of you got here. She started of as a fan herself.

During trainee years, the girls and herself had to learn girl group choreos as a way of practicing, one of the groups being Red Velvet. She liked the songs you guys had, the way they could be energetic but you also had songs that were slow and calming, emotional.

You caught her eye immediately, something was drawing her to you, whether it was that cute smile that crinkled your eyes and showed practically all your teeth or your laugh when you would clap your hands and your mouth was wide open.

Whether it was that stupid smirk and hooded eyes or how she was somehow attracted to the way you sounded, maybe it was the way your body moved, both technical and em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter