Back to Usual

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since the both of you returned to Korea, Chaeyoung had stayed with her members for most of it, sometimes they would go to the company to run through new songs for their comeback but who knew when that was going to happen whereas you were filled with schedules as soon as you landed.

You had an upcoming comeback with your group along with personal schedules like brand endorsements, magazine shoots, god you couldn’t even remember everything.

You sat on your phone at the back of the van, finally heading back to your dorms after a shoot for nylon magazine, your hair still perfectly done as you looked over messages you’d gotten throughout the day, Hyejoo quietly driving in the front as your music played through your earphone.

You texted Irene back, your leader very worried about your health and how you might feel overwhelmed, you smiled at the sweet messages she had sent, quickly replying back to inform her that you were on your way back.

After reading over everything, your fingers took you back to one specific chat, seeing she still hadn’t read the message you sent her. Was it too forward? All you wrote was ‘hey I miss you’ was that too much… You’d message stuff like that before so it wouldn’t be weird…

“Oi kid.” Your head shot up to meet Hyejoo’s eyes in the rear-view mirror, concern gracing her feautures, “You good?” “Yea unnie don’t worry about me.” “I know it’s hard right now and I’m sorry but it’s just a few more months, I know the company's stressing you out right now with the sub-unit but it'l be over soon… ” You couldn’t help the snort that escaped your lips, “The company says a lot of things…” Hyejoo sighing in defeat because she knew you were right, “Ok we get it smartass just take a nap.”

You smiled at her, before turning back to your phone, seeing her profile picture making your heart beat a bit faster…

You pouted before switching off your phone, letting out a deep breath before you turned to look outside the window.

.

.

.

“Chaeyoung at some point you need to text her…” “Or I don’t!” Chaeyoung smiled staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter