OMG jealousy

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed and Seulgi and Irene had started promotions. With everyone suddenly busy with their own schedules, you were left working behind the scenes as the company asked you to produce more songs for other artists in the company.

Another sigh left your lips as you leaned back on your desk chair, the studio becoming your home in the recent days as you produced and wrote song after song, only for them to get cut by the higher-ups.

With growing frustration, your eyes turned to the clock seeing it ticking towards ten at night. Picking up your phone to your chat with her, not having talked since that night, a sigh left your lips.

Your finger hesitating over your keyboard before you swiped back to all your other chats, remembering that you and Yeri made a plan to head over to their stage tomorrow, finally coming face to face with the girl you had been ignoring.

You knew what was going on between two bestfriends, Lisa explaining her side of you and after talking to Yeri, your member still told you not to talk to Chaeyoung yet.

.

.

.

Lisa: Oi you alive???

Whats up?? :Y/N

Lisa: Nothing much

Lisa: How are you???

Ok somethings up :Y/N

You never ask me how I am :Y/N

Who are you??? :Y/N

Lisa: THAT’S HOW FRIENDS INTERACT

There she is :Y/N

Now what’s going on :Y/N

Lisa: I’m just bored and I wanna cuddle

And why is that my little baby :Y/N

Lisa: I got mad at Chaeng and I’ve been ignoring her but it’s like annoying and I miss her SKDJFK

WHY’D YOU GET IN A FIGHT :Y/N

WOT :Y/N

Lisa: I was pissed at how she was treating you and like…

Lisa: Yea

LISAAAAA :Y/N

WHY ARE YOU SO DUMBBBB :Y/N

Lisa: YOU’RE MEANT TO FEEL LOVED

Lisa: AND BE HAPPY AND

Lisa: AT HOW IM AN AMAZING FRIEND

 Lisaaaaa :Y/N

Can we call?? :Y/N

Lisa: I’m at practice

When do you get done??? :Y/N

Lisa: I’m gonna head home in like half n hour I think

OK I’ll pick you up :Y/N

Lisa: It’s almost 1 wdym???

Friendship intervention : Y/N

Drink water and gluck with practice :Y/N

I’ll see you soon :Y/N

You got out of bed, slipping on a shirt and moving out of your room as quiet as you could since you didn’t want to wake up Yeri. Irene peeked her head out of the door after hearing some ruckus outside, moving to the living room to see you putting on a jacket and hat with your mask, “You going somewhere?”

You flinched at the sudden voice, your hand on your heart while leaning on the wall, “Jesus unnie!” “It’s jealousy, I learned.”

You were rendered speechless for a second, blinking in confusion until the album release live went through your head, finally understanding her thought process, “Uh… ok.”

“So where are you headed?”

“I’m gonna pick up Lisa.” “How long are you staying out?” “Probably half an hour and then drop her off so most likely an hour.” She was about to speak up before you interrupted her, grabbing your keys, “I’m just going to talk cause some stuff is going down and she needs someone to vent to.” She was about to speak once again before you beat her too it, “And no don’t worry, I’ll be careful and I’ll be home soon.”

You shuffled towards her, wrapping your arms around her shoulders and pulling her close, “And here is your goodnight hug and…” Giving her a peck on her forehead, her face set in awe as a blush rose to her cheeks, “Your goodnight kiss.”

You smiled at her, dimple popping out and cheeks pushing up, “I remember. Now go sleep.”

She pouted as you moved away calling your name as you put your shoes on, “Yes Unnie?” “One more?”

You sighed, seeing her waddle towards you looking like a baby. You pulled her close again, your fingers running through her hair until she moved away, “Please go sleep now?” She nodded, sending you off and heading to bed once you left the dorm.

.

.

.

You tapped your finger on the wheel, parked outside the building after texting Lisa that you were here.

You heard a door open, turning to the passenger seat to meet her buckling up, “OMG Lisa from BlackPink is in my car!” She rolled her eyes, smile growing on her face while you reached to the back seat to get the bag filled with some snacks and her favourite drink, handing them to her before moving the gear into drive as you pulled out.

“I’m on a diet.” “And suddenly I can’t see.” She smiled, rolling her eyes as she dug through the bag, “Should you really be saying that while you’re behind the wheel?” “I’m like Toph Bei Fong.” “Your feet aren’t on the ground they’re on the pedals.” “JUST SHUT UP AND EAT!”

A smirk grew on her face while throwing a chip in , feeding you too until you parked underneath some bridge, darkness surrounding the both of you as you got out, Lisa following your lead as you took off your jacket and handed it to her, “Wear it.”

“I’m good.” “You’re wearing a crop top and it’s two in the morning, wear it.” She rolled her eyes, dropping the bag of snacks on your hood as you lifted yourself up, getting comfy against your windshield before Lisa joined you, snuggling into your chest before bringing the bag right in between the both of your bodies, snacking on the candy you got.

“So what’s going on?” “Me and Chaeng have just not been not talking cause I went off on her about how she’s treating you.” You nodded along, guilt building up in you, “And?” “I don’t know it’s just been weird cause… it’s like both of you are my bestfriends and you know I care about you a lot… so I just… yeah.” A smile grew on your face after seeing Lisa being bashful, “Awwwww! Is THEE Lalisa Manoban saying she cares about me! I’m starting to… I’m starting to tear up.”

You wiped away crocodile tears a punch landing on your arm as Lisa grumbled, “I actually hate you.” “So you lied! OMG my idol lied to me… I can make those storytime videos now.”

Lisa just popped open her drink, rolling her eyes as she took a sip, “But seriously... I care about you too which is why you need to apologize to Chae.” “But-” “Whatever is happening between us two, you shouldn’t need to get involved. And I love you for caring about me so much but I’m not gonna let you fight with her over me. I think I had a weird dream about that concept though… You and Chae together fighting over me would be hot.”

“EW!” You laughed seeing her writhe in disgust, screaming in faux pain as she kicked you with her long legs, “I hate you with a burning passion!” “OMG storytime, how my idol hates me…” She only grew increasingly annoyed with your antics, happiness growing within you as saw her curse under her breath, “Ever since you learned OMG that’s all you say.” “OMG my idol knows my favourite word.” “YAH!”

You giggled, blocking your body from her rain of punches, letting out profanities even Satan himself would blush at.

“I regret coming here. I regret meeting you.” You wrapped your arms around her, resting your head on top of hers while hers slowly moved around your waist, “I know… I regret meeting you too.”

You stayed like that, resting on the windshield as the few stars in the sky shined upon you two.

Time passed and soon enough, Lisa got a call from Jennie, the girl worried about her since it was getting late, “I’m with Y/N, we didn’t realize how much time had passed… Yep I’m coming home now… sorry. Yea love you.” “Come on.”

She pouted, opening up her arms for one more hug making you shake your head as you shuffled back on the hood of your car next to her, “I gotchu.” “Thank you…” “I told you, you don’t have to say thank you.” “Then I love you.”

“I love you too you big baby. Now come on, I’ll drop you home.”

The both of you drove back in silence, Lisa’s music filling your car as she ate up the rest of the snacks you got her, feeding you at times while you focused on the road.

Pulling up to her building you parked right at the front, turning to look at Lisa, “Remember, don’t let what’s happening between me and her get inbetween the both of you please.” “Yeah I know… I just wished she’d stopped being stupid.” “So do I…” “You know she really does like you.” “I try to believe that but then she shoots me down everytime so…” “Yeah she’s just stupid.”

A solemn smile grew on your face while your hand gripped your wheel, “Have you texted her these past days?” “Yeri told me to back off a bit and stuff so maybe that might help? She might just want space…” “God! She’s probably depressed or something right now!” You shut your eyes in regret, hitting your head on your seat, leaning against it, “.”

“Don’t worry, bestest friend Lisa will take care of it.” “Why couldn’t we just fall in love, would be so much easier.” “I feel like you’re bad at .” You gasped, hurt obvious in your face, hand on your heart while your eyes narrowed, “HOW DARE YOU!” “What! I think you’re too vanilla.” “You don’t know my kinks! I’m sorry I’m not willing to take a monster up my Lisa!” “See… too vanilla for me.”

Your eyes shut in disbelief, shaking your head as you laughed, “Yeah we would never work.” Shooting up, suddenly back on alert as you pointed an accusing finger at the Thai girl, “Ask Chae how good I am .” “I rather go through every single final destination death in every single movie.”

You nudged her, smile set on your face, “I don’t know how we got from talking about my non-existent relationship with Rosé to your want of monster s up your but get out, I wanna go sleep.” She pulled you close while you feigned disgust, giving you a kiss on your cheek before leaving your car and running. You were about to leave until you suddenly felt a missing clothing item.

Rolling down your window, you screamed her name to get attention, seeing her look back with an innocent face, “My jacket, !” She flipped you off with a cute smile before continuing to go in, leaving your line of sight as a groan left your lips, heading back to your own place.

.

.

.

Groggily waking up, Yeri and you got dressed to head to Inkigayo, decked in black as usual, you wore some baggy pants and a crop tank top with some doc martens, finishing the look with a black puffer jacket joined with small silver hoop rings and one dangly cross earring in your other piercing.

You ran your fingers through your hair, shaking your head to feel more awake while waiting for Yeri to finish up. You got a call from Hyejoo, informing you that she was outside perfect timing as Yeri came out, the both of you covering yourself as you headed downstairs to meet with her.

The drive went by fast, Hyejoo informing the both of you of schedules you had coming up. Reaching, you quickly got into through the back entrance, before she left to pick up Sooyoung for her own personal schedule.

You bowed down to staff and other idols you met before finally reaching the girls’ waiting room, flowers in your hand while Yeri held a box of pastries, “Ready?” She nodded, the both of you taking your masks off, quickly entering the room, yelling out surprise making the staff and girls look at you in shock.

You froze, not expecting that many people to be there, especially the four girls who were not in their respective waiting room, “Oh…”

Your voice died down, you and Yeri stuck in a pose with awkward smiles on your faces for a few seconds before Irene and Seulgi got up to hug you, “You came!” “Ofcourse we did!”

Yeri set down the box of pastries offering it to everyone in the room while you smiled and handed the flowers to your members with a dramatic bow, “Hopefully you win… no offense you four!”

Three of them rolled their eyes, moving to hug you and Yeri before falling into small talk. Held up in conversation with Seulgi, Jisoo and Lisa, Yeri, Jennie, Irene and Rosie in their own conversation but for a certain member, she just couldn’t keep her eyes off of you.

Her eyes kept trailing up and down your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter