Birthday Gift Pt.2

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stared through tinted windows, Jungkook in the driving seat as the nine of you were split into two cars. Your heart warmed at all the advertisements of your birthday, a small smile growing as you awed at your face stuck on walls, buses, coffee shops. Jungkook caught sight of you from the corner of his eye, rolling his eyes when he saw the surprise on your face.

You stayed in silence, Taehyung and Jimin knocked out in the back seat as time passed, Jungkook stopping at the red light before turning to you, taking a deep breath as he stretched his arms, your eyes still stuck staring outside in complete wonder, a blush on your cheeks and eyes wide. He nudged you, catching your attention as you turned to him with a silent question in your eyes, quirking a brow at him, “Do you wanna take a photo? We can stop on the side…” You shook your head, letting out a sigh, “Someone might see and it’ll cause a lot of problems… It’s better I don’t go outside…” He pouted, shoving you making your eyes widen, “What?” “Why are you acting so dramatic? You’re not the main character of some weird love story where you’re heartbroken and refuse to believe you can be loved!”

“That’s oddly specific!” “Yeah I like adding detail!”

You stared at him in pure confusion, the boy unrelenting as he held a cute pout, glaring at you, a few seconds passing before you saw the light turn green in the corner of your eye, smacking him on his head before sitting back in your seat, “Focus on the road idiot…” He rubbed his head cutely, clicking his tongue while he shifted gears and continued driving.

“I’m just saying, it’s your day, we’re all here to celebrate you because we love you…” You smiled softly, arms still crossed while sending him a look, nudging him with your elbow, “I know you’re obsessed with me…” He rolled his eyes, pulling up to the huge indoor skate park, your eyes widening at the size of the warehouse, “Where the are we?”

“Shhh, wake up those two, I’ll go help the guys unload the boards and stuff…” “You’re acting like carrying around a few skateboards is heavy-weight lifting.” He rolled his eyes, getting out of the car to move to the guys rolling up beside you meanwhile you turned around to wake the two boys in the backseat, shaking them slightly as they stirred, their tired smiles greeting you making you sigh as you got out. All of you moving quickly into the empty park, a few workers greeting you with big smiles on their faces before leading you to the back.

You stared at the concrete made ramps and pools, your eyes widening at the structure as you stared at the random rails spread out, Hoseok nudging you with a smile on his face, “Let’s get it!”

The both of you turned to Hanny with a helmet on his head, smiling wide, awkwardly holding up a board, sharing a look with Hobi before rolling your eyes as you moved past him and pushed him over the edge, the boy sliding down the ramp with a yelp as you grabbed a board and tied up your hair, “I literally remember nothing…”

“Stop trying to act shy !” You grimaced at Jimin’s shout, the boy nudging you making you grow a small smile as you rolled your eyes, lowering the board onto the floor with your foot as you moved to stable ground.

Most of the guys riding with you while Yoongi and Namjoon were setting up some music, taking seats comfortably on one of the ramps while watching the seven of you ride, Hanny and Jimin struggling as Taehyung helped them out meanwhile Hoseok and Jungkook practiced tricks together as they got the feel of the board, sometimes falling and stumbling, sharing laughs together while you rode back and forth on the ramp, sometimes kicking up the board before landing perfectly.

You were starting to get back into it, slipping off your jacket and riding to Yoongi as you tossed it at him before continuing to swerve down the ups and downs of the park. Yoongi huffing as he grabbed the jacket off of his face before setting it aside, shaking his head as you sent him a distant smirk before dipping down into one of the pools.

“That kid doesn’t grow up…” Joon chuckled, letting out a sigh as he leaned back, “But that’s why we love her…” “Speak for yourself.” He smiled at Yoongi, dimples on show, “Don’t lie…” Yoongi just sighed, grabbing a board, “She’s my sister at this point, I’m stuck with her.”

He dropped the board, kicking off as he swerved down, gaining speed before joining all of you.

.

.

.

The girls were lazing around,  Chaeyoung cuddled up to Sooyoung as they spoke amongst each other, your girlfriend staring at her phone as she scrolled through the endless content, finally trending for something good as fans posted their favourite photos and videos of you, fanart and edits to confessions. Fans were pulling out all the stops to make you feel appreciated, Chaeyoung growing a smile on her face as she soaked in the all you can eat, Y/N buffet.

Haetnim barked at the sight of you, running in circles making the girls smile, Lulu and Lala playing with Lisa and Yeri while everyone sat down in their own space.

“So what’s the plan?” Jisoo nudged Seulgi, everyone turning attention to her before she looked at Irene, the girl looking around at everyone confusedly, “Why me?!” Jennie giggled, patting her friend on her back as Irene slowly moved off of her lap, “So I think the guys are gonna chill with her until… four? Then we’ll go pick them up, some of us go out with her and some of us go to Jungkook’s place to decorate, make sure everyone gets there on time, blah blah blah, Y/N goes to his place and surprise.”

“Are you sure she wants a party?”

Yeri spoke up, her gut feeling telling her the last place you wanted to be in was a room full of people who knew you.

“I mean the invites have been sent out… it’s not like we can cancel?” Yeri’s face scrunched up at Wendy’s reply, dramatic confusion evident, “This is meant to be a birthday, not a schedule. We can cancel an hour before the party if we wanted.” “I’m just saying like… maybe it might help her get her mind off of things…”

Yeri sighed, leaning onto Lisa’s shoulder as she continued to play with Seulgi’s cats, “Whatever…” The mood was ominous, they knew Yeri was worried about you, the last thing they wanted was to make you feel overwhelmed but at the same time this could be something good for you… right?

“Oh wait! Me and Lisa are gonna have to go do something at around three so we can join you guys later?” They turned to Chaeyoung, Lisa rolling her eyes as Chae tried her best to act subtle, something she wasn’t good at, at all.

“Where are you two going?” Jennie quirked a brow, a teasing smile growing on her lips, “Oh! Nothing!” Chaeyoung cursed internally as her voice cracked, her cheeks turning red and her eyes wide, “We’re not gonna let you leave unless you tell us!”

Everyone was teasing her now, the girl growing meek at the attention while Lisa leaned back, enjoying the show as her bestfriend grew small.

“Rosie just say it!” “It’s for her present!”

They grew quiet at her outburst, holding in their smiles as Sooyoung nudged her, “What’s the present…?” “You don’t need to know…” “WHAT’S THE PRESENT ROSIE!”

At this point everyone was at her feet, Lisa and Yeri watching their friend with smiles splitting their faces, “What’re you gonna do!” “Stop!” They began chanting her name, Sooyoung and Jisoo pulling her back and forth as she grew even more embarrassed, finally giving up with a shout, “I’M TAKING HER TO A HOTEL!”

Everyone grew quiet, her members eyes widening while Lisa, Yeri stifled their laughs, body shaking as they pressed their lips together, holding onto eachother as they fell over, the unnie line of your group stunned shut, their mouths hanging open while growing still, Sooyoung just like Lisa and Yeri as she held in her laughter, hand over with wide eyes.

A few beats of silence passed, Irene slowly getting up with red cheeks as she headed into her room quietly, Seulgi and Wendy following suit soon, Jennie trying not to giggle as she stood up with Jisoo, “We’ll go… we’ll go check on them…”

As soon as the door closed, three of them burst out laughing, Sooyoung falling over as she layed on the floor, their bodies shaking while Chaeyoung had a frown on her face, crossing her arms in defiance while they continued to cackle at her red face, Haetnim getting excited and running in circles as the girls wiped their tears, all of them taking in deep shaky breaths to calm down as they sat back.

Catching a look at Chaeyoung, a second passing before they fell back into a fit of giggles, “Can you guys stop!” Lisa wagged her finger in the air, crawling on the floor as she continued to laugh, “This is too good! Too ing good!” “I’m just taking her to a hotel so we can… you know!” Yeri let out a scream, clapping her hands on the floor, Chaeyoung standing up with her fists cutely clenched, landing a kick on Lisa’s back, “Stop it you !” “I’m not the one getting ed tonight!” Sooyoung screamed, high fiving Lisa, both girls falling over as they continued to giggle.

Chaeyoung’s face was bright red, burning up from embarrassment as she huffed, throwing pillows at them.

A few more minutes passed before they finally calmed down, taking deep breaths to regulate their breathing as they sat up, Lisa patting Chae’s knee as an apology, “OK ok… sorry…” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, hitting the Thai girl with a pillow, “You’re literally helping me with this!” “It ain’t my fault I know the girl’s kinks!”

Chae grew quiet, grumbling into the pillow, “Wait what are you guys doing?” “You’re just gonna make fun of me…” Yeri rolled her eyes at Chae, nudging her with her foot, “Come on! We’ll help you out!” Lisa sighed, leaning back slowly, “Chae booked a hotel room just so they can have privacy and stuff and Y/N doesn’t have to gag her every time she comes-” “SHUT UP!” Chaeyoung pushed Lisa over, landing a few kicks on her legs, “DID I LIE?”

Sooyoung and Yeri giggling at the two of them, “Anyways! Since little Rosie can’t stop being loud, she got the room and basically got a bag full of .” “OK but like what !” Lisa let out a hum, trying to remember everything you’ve told her, “I mean… she’s not into scary like knife play or something? But she’s… she likes making the person reach their limit.”

Your members shared a look, pouting in thought before shrugging, “How about I drive you guys there, you can set up everything, we’ll go pick her up take her out to lunch with some of the guys and then go to the party? It’s the easiest thing to do…” They all shared a look, nodding before Sooyoung got up, “I’ll tell the girls and you guys get ready.”

They nodded, all moving to get ready quickly as Sooyoung walked into the awkward tension, explaining what the plan was as the older girls nodded, escaping her way out of the room before she would laugh at Irene’s lost gaze, the older women still not ever coming to terms with the fact that you were now in fact, gonna tonight.

The girls were quick in their tasks, picking up the bag from the dorms before heading to the hotel and checking in, Chae taking care of everything before they all moved up to the room, taking note of the glass wall that viewed the Seoul skyline and the large bed placed on one end, a small siting area in front of them with a TV, the room stopping at the door for the bathroom.

They awed while Chaeyoung bit her lip, dropping one bag to the foot of the bed, shoving it underneath before moving the other bag to the bed as she zipped it open, catching the girls attention as they ran over to see the contents, their eyes widening at the amount of toys and accessories.

“Are those- Are those candles!?”

Lisa sighed, shaking her head, “You have no idea….”

.

.

.

You had finally gotten used to skating again, smoothly flowing through the ramps and rails before you heard Tae calling you over. Changing direction, the wheels scratched against the smooth cement as you turned, riding to him quickly as your head bopped to the music playing.

“What’s up?” “Kookie wants to record something.” You looked to the boy putting on his camera, turning it on before smiling at you, “Just do something cool!” “Like what idiot!” He thought for a second, his eyes scanning over the landscape before his a smile broke out onto his face, “Jump over the hyungs and Hanny!”

The boys in question paled while a smirk grew on your face, shrugging your shoulders as you kicked up your board before grabbing it, “I’m down.”

“Wait wait- What if- WHY US!” You left the two to bicker, moving to Yoongi to grab a water bottle, “Are you just gonna sit there the whole time?!” “What’s your problem! I’m here aren’t I!” The boys smiled at you two bickering, shaking their heads as you continued to annoy Yoongi.

You nudged him with your foot, the older man whining making you giggle, “Ok but you have to lay down then!” “I don’t trust you!” “Come on! Please!” The guys knew what the outcome was as soon as you told him what to do, Yoongi never being able to say no to you even though he would never admit it.

He sighed, sliding down making you smile wide as you both joined everyone, Jungkook moving away to get a good view, “Just ride down the ramp and jump over.”

You nodded, running up the ramp while the boys grumbled, laying down, “This counts as your birthday present Y/N!” You smiled at Hoseok, Hanny praying he wouldn’t get stomped by you as he tightly gripped onto Jimin’s hands, “Noona I have a date when I go back please don’t kill me!” You rolled your eyes, your foot on one end of the board as you let out a breath

“OK ready!” You threw up a thumbs up, the boys yelling out as an answer, “Action!”

You pushed off, squatting your legs a bit as you caught speed, all of them shutting their eyes tightly as the sound of the wheels turning against the floor reached their ears. You launched yourself up, holding onto the board as you flew over them before landing perfectly.

All of them shooting up as you turned, a wide smile on your face before they erupted in screams, Tae getting up and pulling you into a hug as he spun you around while you giggled, “Why are you guys surprised? Ofcourse I could do that.”

More time passed, this time even Yoongi joining in as the nine of you rode around, focusing on helping Joon as the older man worked on getting his balance right, “Just squat a bit, bend your knees!” “I’m trying!” You held his hands, slowly moving him to the side as he stood on the board, getting him used to it before he smiled, “Ok I got it!” “You sure?” He nodded, making you move away as you ran up the pool, lifting yourself up before sitting down, watching him carefully to make sure he wouldn’t get hurt.

He was riding freely, an excitement in his eyes making your nerves calm down as you let out a sigh, leaning back a bit to catch your breath. You pulled your phone out of your pocket, wondering if you should check online before deciding against it, your nerves getting the better of you as you checked your messages, replying to your friends who wished you happy birthday, having a small conversation with the ones who were online before you saw a message from Yeri.

Yerimmie: send me your location

I mean I like the song sure???? :Y/N

Yerimmie: No you idiot send me your ing pin

Your mouth fell open, trying not to laugh at yourself as you quickly typed back.

*PIN* :Y/N

Are you guys coming here?? :Y/N

Yerimmie: Me, Chae, Lisa and Sooyoung

What about everyone else??? :(( :Y/N

Yerimmie: They’ll join later don’t worry

Yerimmie: We’ll be there soon

Alright see you soon bby :Y/N

You put your phone back in your pocket, grabbing your board as you got up, moving to one of the ramps as you dropped your board, Jungkook secretly filming you with a smile on his face as you rode around, your hair blowing in the wind as you bent down, sitting on your board for a bit as you let out a cute yawn before standing up again, using your foot to push against the floor as you caught speed, flying over a ramp before landing again, still unbothered as you made it look easy.

You turned around, using the slope of the pool to change direction before kicking your board onto one of the rails, sparks flying a bit before you used your back foot to kick the board off, a small smile growing on your face before continuing to push and catch more speed, the guys now watching you as you fell into your zone, riding around before turning to face the biggest ramp, pushing your leg again and again, Hanny cheering you on as the girls walked in.

“You guys reached!” “Where’s Y/N?” Joon pointed at you approaching the ramp, Jungkook the only one slightly near you as he taped everything, Chaeyoung’s mouth falling open when she saw you, your hair in a ponytail, muscles flexing slightly as your necklace blew in the wind, the crop top snug on your body while your face was stoic.

“You’ll catch flies.” Lisa pushed her jaw up before turning back to watch.

You kicked the board mid-air, watching it spin before landing safely, the guys erupting in screams as you tilted your body to ride back to them, panting slightly as adrenaline subsided, pushing your hair back before you saw the girls, a  big smile growing on your face as you jumped off, kicking the board up smoothly, Chaeyoung’s stomach doing that weird flippy thing, fangirling over how cool you looked.

“When did you guys reach?” You hugged them, landing a small peck on Chaeyoung’s cheek as usual before moving to hug Lisa, the Thai girl holding onto your waist out of habit while you kept an arm around her shoulders.

“We just got here idiot!” You rolled your eyes at Yeri, sticking a tongue out, “Ok but then what are you doing here?” “We’re taking you out for lunch!” Lisa peeked up, smiling at you as a pout grew on your face, looking at the guys, “But- Let’s stay for a bit longer! You guys can even ride!“ Sooyoung and Yeri held a hesitant look making you turn to Lisa, “Come on Lili…” She rolled her eyes, grabbing the helmet next to Jimin, “I’m down.”

You smiled wide, hugging her, “SEE! We’ll teach you!”

“About that! Me, Hobi, Jimin and Tae are gonna leave… we have work to do.” You pouted at Joon, whining, “Come on! It’s my birthday!” The older man patted your head, smiling, “We’ll see you later don’t worry.” You huffed, nodding, “Fine.” You hugged the guys leaving, thanking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter