Refreshing Lunches

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rosieeee! Come on get dressed!” Chaeyoung just snuggled harder into her blanket, an obvious pout on her face as she grumbled a few words Lisa didn’t understand, “Park Chaeyoung if you don’t get out of this bed right now I’ll-” “You’ll what?” “Jisoooooo!”

At that Chaeyoung jumped out of bed, punching Lisa on the arm before pacing around her room, “ you!” Lisa rolled her eyes before taking a seat on the messy bed Chaeyoung was on seconds before, “Get dressed, it’s the afternoon and we’re meant to be there at four.” “It’s two-thirty right now you idiot.” Lisa just sighed getting up before she laid her hands on Chaeyoung’s shoulders.

“You take half an hour to shower, on top of that you’re gonna be freaking out over your clothes so I already picked them out for you and hung them up in your closet, then you wanna look pretty for a specific someone so Jennie unnie is gonna help you with makeup and we’re leaving by three-thirty, knowing you were gonna fight me like this, Jisoo unnie told me to force you to get up now, and now that you are up, start.”

Chaeyoung just muttered under her breath, internally cursing her friends for knowing her so well. Lisa moved towards the door, stopping for a second as she heard Chaeyoung whisper a small thank you before finally leaving the room with a smile on her face.

Chaeyoung sighed, staring at her phone and the notifications she had from you that were left unopened, reading over the words again and again before she groaned, deciding to start playing her shower playlist as she head into the bathroom to finally get ready.

.

.

.

She stared at herself in the mirror, Jennie watching her from behind as she put the makeup brush down, “Cute?” Chaeyoung nodded, nerves starting to build at the thought of meeting you as she stared at her reflection, Jennie going for a more natural look just how she likes it with a bit of pastel orange eyeshadow and some shimmer, mascara and subtle eyeliner with some pink lip tint.

Jennie sighed, rubbing the girls shoulders, “Well I know you look cute and I know Y/N is gonna think you look cute.”

Chaeyoung stood up, Jennie hugging her from behind while moving her face to the side so Chaeyoung could still see her in the mirror, “You got this.”

Chaeyoung let out a smile before moving to grab her bag, “Thanks unnie.” Jennie just smiled softly, rolling her eyes, “It’s what I’m here for.”

Jisoo popped her head in the door before walking in, “You guys ready to go?”

Chaeyoung looked at herself one more time, her eyes going over the outfit Lisa picked out for her, basic black adidas trackpants and a white crop top, a go to outfit for Chaeyoung, before she ran her fingers through her hair the gold necklace and diamond studs she was wearing, tying the outfit together.

Jennie stood next to Jisoo, both girls smiling at Chaeyoung looking so nervous, “You know we’re all gonna be there, plus you’ve already seen her so if you are nervous you can actually imagine her .”

Chaeyoung blushed, moving to the two older girls with a pout and blush in place, her head down as they laughed before leaving their dorm and getting in the company van, Bo Kyung helping each of the girls in before getting in the driver’s seat and heading to the café both groups agreed on.

.

.

.

You stared at yourself in the mirror, wearing some black slacks and a white tshirt, you switched your jackets, staring at yourself in the mirror as you held two up, moving them on and off your body trying to decide which would look best, ultimately deciding to go with a brown blazer that Seulgi had gotten you as a gift, fixing your black beanie, you made sure it fit snug on your head before giving yourself one final look over, your silver dangly earrings slightly moving as you moved around, letting out a final huff as you glanced at your phone, not seeing a single reply from a certain someone.

“Everyone ready?”

Your eyes moved to your open door, picking up everything you needed before moving to the living area to meet the rest of your members.

Yeri turned to you, smirking slightly, “Someone’s looking good.” You rolled your eyes before wrapping an arm around her and dragging her to the door, “Let’s goooo!” Irene couldn’t help the smile grow on her face while looking at the both of you before rolling her eyes, Seulgi, Wendy and Sooyoung following in your footsteps along with Irene.

.

.

.

Your leg didn’t stop bouncing during the ride as your finger tapped on your thigh, sitting on the front seat while staring out the window, catching Hyejoo’s attention as she turned to you at a stoplight, “You good kid?” You turned your attention to her, taking out one earphone before nodding, the five girls in the back not noticing your conversation.

Hyejoo just nodded before continuing to drive, all of you reaching your destination quickly.

The five of you covered your face with masks before stepping out, quickly moving into the café before one of the workers lead you all to the back to take your seats, allowing for some privacy, falling into conversation, soon being joined with four other girls.

You all stood up, greeting eachother with hugs before settling back, you ended up inbetween Lisa and Chaeyoung, Sooyoung taking the other corner seat next to Chaeyoung while Yeri sat next to Lisa. Jisoo and Jennie sat across from you, Irene on Jennie’s left followed by Seulgi and Wendy.

Lisa and you fell into conversation while Sooyoung kept asking Chaeyoung about fashion week, both of you with your backs slightly turned to eachother as Yeri and Jennie spoke about Jennie’s upcoming collaboration with Gentle Monster, Irene and Jisoo joining in as well, while Seulgi and Wendy listened to Chaeyoung.

“Sooo how was fashion week?” You rolled your eyes at Lisa, slapping her on the arm, “Boring without you.” This time it was Lisa’s turn to roll her eyes, “Sure.” “I’m not joking, I wish we could’ve hung out, I saw some pretty cool photo-ops.”

You took out your phone to show Lisa the photos you captured in the small free time you had over there, the girl excitedly looking through the different scenic shots you took along with some of yourself, “Ohhh I really like this jacket.” You turned back to her after being in by Jennie’s conversation, squinting your eyes as you thought about which Jacket, “The flannel one?” She nodded, “Yea it’s really cute.” “You can borrow it you know?” “Oh I know, I just mentioned it so you wouldn’t worry when you can’t find it.” You shook your head at her before a waitress came to your table to take your orders.

All of you ordering a few cake slices and pastries to share and some drinks before being left alone again.

This time Wendy cut in, staring at you and Chaeyoung, “So how was the Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter