How Much You Want It

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

slight warning: mentions Jonghyun


You sat in your car, outside their dorm, taking a deep breath while Lisa just watched you with amusement, “You sure you don’t wanna come upstairs?” “I’ll pass… it’s weird knowing that all of you know about Paris… Oh god Jisoo-unnie!” She laughed watching you hit your head on your steering wheel, only to jump when your horn went off, “Don’t worry she’s not mad.” “It’s not about her being mad it’s weird that she knows I ed Chaeyoung!”

She blew into laughter at your worried face, seeing you groan and wipe your face. Jisoo was just like Irene to you, the girl seeing you like her younger sister and daughter at the same time.

“Like I said, I’m gonna pass, head up cause I told Jisoo-unnie I’ll have you back by eight.” “You and your punctuality.” She poked your cheek out of habit as a way to tease you, knowing deep down you actually didn’t mind, “Yea yea I know, now leaveeeee!” She sighed, making sure she had everything before unbuckling her seatbelt and leaving, “Yah, thanks for today, I needed it.”

You gave her a small smile, rolling your eyes, “You don’t have to say thank you.” “Shut up and let me be nice for once, I’ll send you the photos soon.” “Bye! LOVE YOU!” She turned around, waving like a child before running into the building, that being your sign to leave and head back to your own dorm.

A sigh left Lisa’s lips, feeling tired from the day’s activities but a smile still stayed on her face after spending time with one of her bestfriends. She headed back into the dorm, entering the door to be met with the three of them laying together watching TV, “’I’m back!”

“Come here!” Lisa laughed, dropping her bags on the small dining table before jumping on the girl’s laps, screams coming out from them. She turned around to meet their faces, Jisoo speaking up first, “So how was your day?”

“I took these awesome photos! Y/N found this really beautiful place and she took me there to kind of model and have fun and let me relax for a bit and then we went to this diner and I swear to god I don’t know how this girl finds these places but this is probably one of the most fun days I’ve had in a while!”

Chaeyoung sat quietly with a smile on her face, getting slightly jealous of her friend knowing that could’ve been her.

“And how was your day?”

She blinked back to reality, away from her thoughts, “What did you say?” “How was your day?” Lisa stared at her with wide eyes, waiting for a reply, “Oh uh… I didn’t do much I was just sitting around and yea…”

“Hmmm that’s it? No recording studio…” Lisa smirked while Chaeyoung got the hint, glaring at her friend before smacking her in the arm, “Haha very funny.”

The four of them continued to talk, catching up about the day’s events while also talking about future schedules, ‘We’re gonna need to start heading back to the studio for the upcoming album…”

“So we’re finally getting a new song!” They laughed at Lisa’s comment, soon heading to bed as it got darker outside.

“Lisa?” “Hmmm?” “Can I talk to you or are you tired?” Lisa rolled her eyes, walking into Chaeyoung’s room and laying down on her bed, “What do you wanna know about Y/N?”

Chaeyoung blushed but joined the thai girl in bed, rolling her eyes, “Did you guys talk about me..?” Lisa tried to stifle her laughter at the tiny voice Chaeyoung spoke in making the other girl smack her in the arm, “YAH NEVERMIND I’M GOING TO SLEEP!”

“OK OK! Well her and I were chilling for the most part, and then when we were in the diner I told her how we all knew about what happened between the both of you, she kinda blushed and was embarrassed but I told her we were all for the two of you.”

“And then what?!”

“Calm down, LET ME TELL MY STORY!” Chaeyoung grumbled, crossing her arms, “She said she hadn’t told her members other than Sooyoung-unnie, and she was confused…” “So what is she embarrassed of me or something?” Lisa glared at Chaeyoung, her brow quirking up.

“She’s not embarrassed you imbecile, she’s scared and confused!” “Of what?” “You ignored her for a week, when she asked to hang out you lied to her, and the only reason you did start talking to her was because she called you out on it when WE forced you to go to lunch.”

Chaeyoung stayed silent knowing Lisa was right, “You know I love you but you can’t keep her in the dark like this, the girl really likes you and wants to spend time with you but if you keep going like this you’re just gonna hurt her, you know the she’s been through and she may put a smile on her face but she’s hurting.”

She continued to stay silent, biting the inside of her cheek while Lisa lectured her, “Do you wanna be with her?” “Ofcourse I do! I just don’t know what to do… Like I really really really like her, but with the dating ban and stuff…” “First of all, don’t blame the dating ban cause that didn’t even stop Jennie unnie, second of all, you’re both girls and everyone knows we’re all friends, unless they get a photo of you two making out- no not even that. Straight up ing, no one’s gonna think you’re actually dating and third, just cause you really really really like her doesn’t mean anything, fans really really really like her, HELL other idols really really really like her! Do you want to be in a relationship with her or not?”

“I- I think I do..?”

“It should be a clear yes or no Chaeng…”

“I don’t know what we would be like in a relationship… like yeah me and her are close, and she’s one of my bestest fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter