Besties Day Out

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’re you talking about?”

“Y/N and I stayed up last night talking to eachother until like six in the morning right?” “That’s really cute I don’t see the problem?” She turned to Jennie, her eyes narrowed, “No cause I’m a !”

Jisoo went to hug her from behind, asking her what happened, “So I asked her the time and she said six and then I realised how we literally just talked for six hours straight and apologized for keeping her up BUT THEN she has to be all cute and she says she doesn’t mind cause she likes talking to me and listening to my voice and it’s so-” She groaned holding her head in her hands once again.

Jennie sat next to her, moving the girl’s hands away before holding them tightly, “What happened?” “So I’m freaking out cause she’s so… she’s just so perfect! And I’m not thinking straight. So she asks me if I was free today to hang out but I just stayed quiet cause, AGAIN, I’m freaking out. I quickly said sorry for keeping her up and a thank you for keeping me company, made up some excuse about how I need to be recording today knowing full well there’s no comeback planned at all and lied to her.”

They both sighed, groaning before smacking her on the head, “You absolute idiot.” “How are you this stupid?” “You’re meant to make me feel better!” “WELL YOU’RE AN IDIOT!”

She whined, knowing Jennie was right before wallowing in self-pity while Jisoo and Jennie went to make her some food knowing it’ll make her feel better

.

.

.

“So where are we going?” You turned to Lisa slightly before moving back to keeping your eyes on the road, a smile on your place, “It’s a surprise, don’t worry lunch is on me by the way.” Her smile only grew, the news of a free meal making her dance in the car, “Alright, alright calm down. You got your camera right?” She nodded holding it up to you, “A new one?” “Yeah I wanted to try it out.” “Ok perfect.”

“Can you please tell me where we’re going?!” You shushed her, moving to parallel park, “We’re almost there, cover your face.” She grumbled but quickly put on her mask and bucket hat, grabbing her bag and exiting your BMW as you finished parking.

You grabbed her hand after moving to get your duffel bag from the trunk, leading her into an abandoned passageway, “Y/N what is this place?!” “Trust me you’ll love it, I found it when I went for a walk late at night, it’s awesome!”

She grew nervous, staring at the flickering lights and dim tunnel greeting the two of you, webs and dust covering the stairs and walls as you walked down, continuing further into the abyss that greeted you, “Y/N I swear to god if I die before getting a full album I’ll come back and kill you.” You laughed, bringing her closer, “Ok close your eyes and let me lead you then.” “Are you stupid!?” “Do you trust me?” She hesitated for a second but soon enough closed her eyes as she gripped onto your arm.

And so the two of you set out, alarming Lisa of any steps and walls near her before coming to a stop, a sigh leaving your lips, “OK OPEN!”

She opened her eyes on command, jaw dropping at the sight as you walked in front of her, “Cool right?”

The tunnel had opened up into straight sunlight, seeming to be an abandoned dam, now turned into a lush green forest somehow, cement still present as it sloped upwards now just covered in fauna while the sun lambently covered the visible area.

“How the did you find this!?” You smiled at her, “So I’m guessing you like it?” “Like it? THIS IS THE BEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN!” Lisa jumped on you, enveloping you into a hug, “Feel free to shoot, I also got you some clothes you might like and you can pose and whatever you want.”

She smiled again, giving you a kiss on your cheek before grabbing her camera out of her bag and exploring around while you took a seat on the slope wall, grabbing one of the snacks you packed as you watched her with amusement on your face, scrolling through your phone as she started to take photos of the scenery.

A few minutes passed and she called you, your eyes shooting up to see her looking through your duffel bag, “OK MODELLING TIME!” “You should be pretty good at that since so far that’s most of your career.” She gasped while you stifled your laughter, gaining a punch on your arm, “!” “YOU KNOW I’M JOKING!” She pouted making you smile, “Sorry greatest dancer of this generation.” She smirked while you gave a dramatic bow, “That’s more like it.”

She handed you her camera, ruffling through the clothes you bought while you took a few extra practice shots, “Ok ready.” You smiled at the outfit she made, the both of you moving to where the sunlight hit best, quickly capturing shots.

The day continuing on like that, Lisa even took a few shots of you, both of you hyping eachother up, “YOU’RE SO HOT Y/N!” You laughed, doing a few more poses until you two decided to call it a day.

“You have fun!” “HELL YEAH!”

You packed up all your things, putting the snacks you already ate in a bag to throw away, before heading back to your car, “I swear I would date you.” “Awww don’t tell me you have a crush on me Lisa.” She slapped your arm out of habit, “Can’t do that to my bestfriend.”  You pulled out your pout, acting cute just to annoy her, “Are you saying I’m your bestfriend? LALISA I LOVE YOU!” You hugged her from behind making her groan and push you away, the both of you reaching the end of the tunnel, faces covered as you unlocked your car and moved to drive, “You wish.”

You grew a bit confused, “Then who are you talking about?” “My bestie rosie!” She smiled, lips set in a thin line making her look like an anime character, cheeks puffing up as she looked at you before plugging her phone into your AUX, a chill playlist taking over the silence that previously came upon your car.

You gripped the steering wheel, confused on if she knew about what happened back in Paris or not…

.

.

.

You rolled up to the small diner you visited when you were still a trainee, the car ride was silent other than Lisa’s pleas to answer where you were going.

The both of you got out, moon shining down on the two of out at this point while the street was lit up by neon signs and street lamps in true night life fashion. Lisa followed you into the restaurant quickly, moving to the back of the restaurant before stopping.

You bowed in respect to the owner, the old lady smiling at you, “Y/N it’s been so long!” “Sorry I’ve been busy with work.” You sheepishly rubbed your neck, Lisa’s eyes widening at seeing you so shy and sweet, so childlike. “You’ve been working too hard, don’t overdo it.” You giggled, thanking her before introducing Lisa, the Thai girl bowing quickly.

“Now you two girls sit and rest, should I bring out the usual?” You smiled, nodding to her before she left to the kitchen, Lisa and you taking a seat at the back where no one could see you, “Who is she? Your grandmother?”

You laughed a bit, “Basically. I found this place when I was a trainee and she noticed how thin I was back then. I didn’t have enough money back then either so she gave me her food free of charge, since then I kept coming back and now I can actually pay for it.”

Lisa smiled at you, rolling her eyes at how unbelievable you could be, “You really should be more careful on going out…” “I haven’t been killed yet so…” She smacked you from acr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter