Perspective

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun pooled into her room, striking right over your eyes making you wince, cursing internally as you tried to catch the feeling of sleep before it ran away. Snuggling your head deeper into her neck, a satisfied hum leaving your lips at the warmth of her body in your arms.

You could feel her stir, a moan leaving her lips while her arms moved off of your body. She slowly opened her eyes, stretching her body out before noticing you, eyes widening as a yelp escaped her. Your brows furrowed, sighing before glaring up at her, “I was so close to going back to sleep…” You moved off of her, running hand over your face to wipe the sleep away before pushing your hair back, fingers brushing through tangled locks.

A groan left your body as you stretched your back, folding in half as your arms outstretched to your toes before a satisfying crack was heard. A sigh leaving your lips when you stood up, looking around for your phone, all this happening right in front of Chaeyoung as she tried to process everything and connect the dots.

Your hoodie was on her body with only a bra underneath and some short shorts, whereas you were dressed in a sports bra and your own pair of shorts which would be fine and normal, only problem was she just can’t seem to figure out how you got inside their dorm in the first place.

“Uhm… Y/N?” You hummed in answer, prodding her on, “Did we… like… you know?” A smirk grew on your face, finding it amusing how her cheeks became red while fumbling with the ends of your hoodie, moving closer to lean your face inches away from hers just to just a bit more, “What do you think…?”

A gasp left her lips, feeling your breath on her neck before you left a trail of kisses to her collarbone, biting her lip while her eyes were wide.

You couldn’t help yourself, finally letting out a laugh as you doubled over backwards confusing the Aussie girl, “What!” You tried your best to stop laughing, sitting up to look at her before your face contorted at the glare she was sending you, another cackle leaving your lips as tears made their way upto your eyes, “WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT!” She moved closer to you, hitting you on your arms making you giggle even more.

You wiped your tears away, grabbing her arms to stop before pulling her closer, your own arms wrapping around her waist as her heart sped up, “We didn’t do anything… chill, I just decided to break into your dorm to cuddle with you.”

She whined, trying to seem normal while she prayed you couldn’t hear her heart beating against her chest.

You both leaned back, setting herself down on your lap while your legs stretched out, arms moving to hold yourself up from the back while hers rested on your shoulders, fingers twirling the baby hairs on your neck, “What happened last night..?” “I told you I broke into the dorm-”

Lisa burst into the room, both of you staring at her wide-eyed, scared from the loud noise, “Y/N!” She jumped on you, body lurching forward at the impact as she hugged you from behind, “Hey …”

“So what’s going on?” Lisa had a smile on her face while Chaeyoung just glared at the oblivious girl for ruining the moment, a chuckle leaving your lips once you noticed, “How about I make everyone some breakfast?” The girl on your back let out a yay, dragging you away from your girlfriend to the kitchen while you shrugged your shoulders at Chaeyoung as a pout made its way onto her face.

.

.

.

The four girls sat around, eating up the eggs you made while you cleaned up everything, Jennie finishing first and moving to help you, nudging you to gain your attention making you roll your eyes.

“What’s got you in a mood today?” “Just tired…” “Aww my baby!” She pulled your head down to her level, giving you a kiss on your head as you awkwardly bent your knees, trying to wash off the pan and soap suds from your hands, “Unnie if you keep making me bend down like this, I’m gonna look like the hunchback of Notre Dame…” Jennie giggled, moving away from you to dry everything before setting it on the dish rack, the both of you moving back to the table as she set herself down on your lap while you dug into the food.

Jisoo moved to put her plate in the sink, hugging you out of habit as she came and stood behind your chair, “Thanks for last night.” Chaeyoung’s eyes widened, mind going into a frenzy as you waved your hand, turning to look at Jisoo behind you, “It was nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“Can someone finally tell me what happened last night!” They all looked at Chaeyoung after the sudden outburst, the girl immediately becoming shy as attention was placed on her, “Please…” You smiled softly, drinking some water to clear your throat, “I’m guessing you guys were drinking for your anniversary?” They nodded, Lisa chiming in saying it was an early celebration before the day actually came, “Lisa called me up cause a certain someone kept crying about wanting to see me…” Chaeyoung blushed, eyes turning to look at the plate in front of her.

“By the time I came, Jisoo unnie was pretty tipsy and hungry, Lisa and Jennie unnie were drunk and Chaeyoung was blackout drunk… Carried you guys into your room and cleaned up, that’s it.” “So I didn’t say anything that was… you know, embarrassing?” A smile grew on your face as you took the last bite of food, nodding your head before wiping your mouth, “You may have but I rather not say them in front of everybody…”

Three girls grew smirks on their faces while Chaeyoung blushed, all of them moving to while you let out a laugh, “Ok ok! That’s enough! Come on guys...” You got up, grabbing Chaeyoung’s hand in yours making her follow your lead, “Now me and my girlfriend are going into her room, no interruptions please!” They all let out Awws while all Chaeyoung could do was stay silent, her heart going out of control after hearing you call her “your girlfriend”, a small smile on her face as the both of you settled down on her bed once again like before.

“Can you please tell me what I said now?” “What if I don’t want to..?” “Y/N!” You giggled seeing her whine, letting out a sigh as last night’s words ran through your mind, “It wasn’t anything super bad, promise.” “Ok but what was it?” “So, carried you in here first, then took care of the girls after I thought you went to sleep. While I was cleaning up you started crying again.” She huffed, crossing her arms as cute pout set on her face making you giggle again, “You just kept thinking I left…” “God!”

She covered her face in embarrassment, “It was cute…” She let out a weird noise, laughing at her as you grabbed her hands to hold them yours, “Did I do anything after that..?” “Well… you went on about me, like how much I make you happy, which made ME really happy. Called me a ert, asked to me and then called me mommy so…” She screamed, jumping away from you to curl up while you had a smile on your face.

You moved to lay down next to her, intertwining your hands while a blush stayed stuck on her face, “Sorry… about all of that…” “I mean I think I could get used to the mommy thing?” “Yah!”

She moved closer to you, arm stretching to let her use it as a pillow out of habit, “I didn’t even know I was into that…” You smiled softly, using your fingers to push her hair out of her face before tucking it behind her ear, “It probably just slipped out…” “Yeah but… it’s just like weird you know…” “Whatever you’re comfortable with, we can do, whatever you’re uncomfortable with, we won’t do, it’s simple…”

Her heart warmed slightly, even at such simple words you made her feel safe.

She drew patterns on your collarbone out of habit as the two of you caught up, “You excited about the album?” “Ofcourse! I just wanna be able to see the fans and like perform and stuff…” You hummed, a smile on your face when you saw her in thought, “What about you?” “I have some schedules but not a lot, they wanna release a dance video so I’m probably gonna head to Tapaha, and then be in the studio for our new album…” “Is it confirmed? Cause we could hang out during shows and stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter