Friend's Sit On Eachother's Laps

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months passed, you and Chaeyoung texted a few times but it only made you more frustrated, the girl giving you mixed signals on whether she liked you or not.

You ran a hand through your hair, running over the lyrics that were made for the songs, your recent days being spent at the studio as the debut for the sub-unit drew closer.

You knew the Blackpink girls were also finally making a comeback, sending all of them texts about how excited you were when you heard the news, all of them starting conversations with you except for a certain aussie.

You leaned your head back in the desk chair, all the other songs had been finalized two weeks before after you ran through the finished instrumentals with the other producers. It was a bit embarrassing when they asked to listen to the title track, even when they gave good reviews you still felt like something was missing.

You scrolled through your phone, running through memes of your group until you hit the jackpot.

A video of Sooyoung playing her recorder.

Bells rang in your head as you shot up, quickly picking up your jacket from the sofa as you shot out of the room, running through the building while your mind was focused on one task. You grabbed your phone after asking one of the managers to drop you back to your dorm, hearing the ring as your foot tapped impatiently against the car interior while you sat in the back seat.

“Ah Y/N we were just gonna call you-” “Unnie do you have your recorder with you?!” “Eh- uh yeah why?” “I need it for the song! I’m coming home to get it so could you please get it out!” “Ah ok but Y/N we have some people over-” “Ok I’m coming see you soon!”

You ended the call, body jittery as you completely focused on the task at hand, dorm finally coming into view. “Ah wait here, I’m really sorry I just need to pick something up and then I’m heading back to the studio if you’re free?” He smiled at you, nodding along as you shot out of the car, quickly entering the dorm as you pushed open the door, not even realizing you left almost everything in the car.

“Sooyoung unnie where is it?!” You ran through straight to her room not even noticing the four girls at in the living room.

Your members and Blackpink stood frozen, confusion filling up the space as you passed by them without even noticing, “SOOYOUNG UNNIE?”

The girl in question got up, holding the instrument you were so desperate looking for in her hand, “Sorry she’s in her zone…” With that she left the eight girls, Lisa finally understanding while your members laughed, "Ok I’m confused." Jennie was the first one to question everything going on, speaking up for the three girls who were still left in the dark.

“She’s producing our title track all by herself and she usually has this moment right at the end where she gets stuck so when she finds out what that missing piece is, it’s the only thing on her mind.”

They nodded along to Irene’s words, finally understanding why you were in a frenzy meanwhile Chaeyoung couldn’t get the image of you sweaty in a muscle tee out of her mind.

This was not the time nor place but god were you effortlessly y at the worst times.

“OK THANK YOU UNNIE I’LL BE OFF!”

“Yah Y/N.”

At the call of your name you immediately stopped, turning around with a questioning gaze as your eyes widened slightly in the cutest way and your lips pouted, “Yes unnie? Do you need something?”

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened at the complete duality, one second you looked like you were about to overdose on coffee and the next you looked like an obedient baby just because of Irene’s voice, “Calm down, say hi to our guests and drink something before you leave.”

You blinked for a few seconds before your eyes widened, finally realising the four extra bodies that sat on your sofa, “OH SORRY!”

You moved to hug them quickly before running into the kitchen and grabbing an energy drink, “See unnie I got something I’ll be off!” “No. Water.” You sighed in frustration running back and exchanging it for a bottle of water, “Good?”

Wendy spoke up with a brow quirked up, “Y/N is the song done then? Like you recorded the lyrics and everything…” Seulgi and Irene nodded in agreement before looking at you, “The mini-album’s done, I just need to add one thing and then the title track is complete.” “So can we listen to it?”

Your eyes widened as you looked around the room, everyone staring back at you with expectant look on your faces, “Yeah but… I don’t wanna spoil it… and you know… the company.”

Irene and Jisoo got up with smiles pulling everyone along, “Ok let’s go!” You sighed moving to Wendy as you handed Irene the two water bottles in your hand and the recorder, “Unnie hold these please, one’s for manager-oppa.” She gave you a motherly smile as you turned your back to Wendy, “Yah Y/N I’m healed now.”

You sent a glare her way, still squatting slightly making her huff before she latched onto your back, the girls of red velvet smiling at the two of you as you hoisted her up, Wendy looking like a baby as she wrapped her arms around your neck while your arms wrapped around her thighs.

“Everyone cover up, we can’t let people see Blackpink coming in…” The g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter