Feel Loved

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejoo had dropped you off, the girls and Haneul waiting outside the meeting room you just went into, nerves building in them as they stared at the closing door, Sooyoung letting out a sigh before biting her lip, not sure what to do after being trusted into the older sister role, Haneul and Yeri looking like little kids as they stared nervously at the door.

“Hey guys…” She rubbed their shoulders, catching their attention while looking at them with a soft smile on her face, “Let’s give Hanny a tour of the building, you haven’t been here before right?” They nodded quickly, growing smiles on their faces as Sooyoung led them away, swallowing the lump in as she bit back her nerves.

Meanwhile Hyejoo sat down next to you quietly, sending you a reassuring look as you sat at one end of the table, face stoic but she could see you scratching your nails, your chest rising and falling quickly as management filled up the rest of the long wooden table, seat across from you still empty as you waited in silence.

The door opened, everyone standing up to bow before your eyes widened, Lee Soo Man himself entering the room with a smile on his face, quickly bowing as you shared a look with Hyejoo, the woman surprised herself as she shrugged her shoulders quickly.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, settling back down as he sent you a smile that was meant to reassure you but did nothing of the sort.

“Let’s begin…”

Meanwhile the girls were slowly starting to wake up, Wendy and Seulgi preparing for your return as they tried their best to put up some decorations, hoping the small action might cheer you up, “Did Joohyun Unnie wake up?” Seulgi shook her head, pout in place, “She’d normally run to the hospital to pick Y/N up…” Wendy sighed picking up the banner, with Seulgi as they moved towards the entryway, “Maybe she’s just super tired, she has been drained these past few days…” “It’s not just that… Her and Y/N are the last people to fight, and even when they do Y/N normally gives in and listens… this is the first time where they’ve actually had an argument and it wasn’t solved in a second…” Seulgi pouted, letting out a soft sigh, “Maybe Y/N might apologize…?” “We both know she won’t…” Wendy sent the bear a look making her pout deepen, “But it’s just- like why?”

“It’s her mom this time…” “So what? Her mom’s never been there! We literally raised her!” Her voice got quiet slowly, clenching her little fists, “And the fact that she hits her? I knew they weren’t the closest… but who hits their kids!” Wendy tried to lift the mood, shrugging her shoulders, “Atleast now we know why she has a high pain tolerance..?” Seulgi glared at her making her shut up again, “Listen I’m worried too but there’s no point in us butting in right now.” “Why can’t Y/N just understand?! She’s not dumb so why does she keep being idiotic?”

Wendy sighed, dropping the banner to move to Seulgi, watching the girl get frustrated as she gripped onto the large piece of paper, “Ok listen here… Y/N is a stubborn idiot ok?” Seulgi smiled a bit, Wendy holding onto her shoulders as she shook her lightly, “We don’t know what’s going on in that head of hers… and we also don’t know what it’s like to be in her position. That kid’s gone through a lot and I doubt us forcing her to get a restraining order against her mother is gonna help right now…”

Seulgi pouted but nodded her head nonetheless, Wendy smiling before moving back to the other side of the banner, both girls trying their best to reach the high entryway, Seulgi grumbling, “Where’s Y/N when you need a giant…?” Wendy giggled, before an idea popped in her head, “Let me get the ladder.” Seulgi rested, waiting for her to come back before a door bell was heard, both girls freezing as they shared a look, “Is she already back?” “Hyejoo messaged me that they were heading into a meeting like ten minutes ago…”

Seulgi quirked a brow, Wendy holding a hand up before walking towards the door, peeking through the eyehole before letting out a sigh, “It’s just the girls.” Seulgi relaxed, Seungwan opening up the door to let the seven girls in, the girls of Blackpink and Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun walking in as they greeted eachother with hugs, “What’re you guys doing here?” “We figured we’d pop by before heading to the company before she came back.” “AND WE GOT CAKE!” Chaeyoung held up the box cutely, all the girls smiling as they moved in.

“So how long till she gets back?” “Hyejoo Unnie said they’re in a meeting right now so maybe an hour or so…” They grew weary, biting their lips, “Is she gonna be fine?” They got settled at the kitchen table, Wendy moving to get them water as they sat down on the chairs, Seulgi humming in thought, “They’ll most likely just run over a strategy with her on how to handle backlash and PR… And maybe set boundaries for her?” Rosie peaked up, quirking a brow, “What do you mean boundaries?” Seulgi sighed, running a hand through her hair just as Wendy came back, handing all of them glasses before setting a fruit platter down in case they got hungry, “Just like… limiting interaction, maybe lowering public appearances…”

Nayeon giggled, catching their attention, “Well… she basically just had a huge picnic in a bear suit so…”

The girls eyes widened, confusion evident as Nayeon took out her phone, scrolling through before turning it to them, “That’s why we came to visit. I saw the photos and thought she’d be home by now…” The girls shared a look, Seulgi and Wendy in shock as they bit back their smiles, not sure whether to laugh at the unbelievable situation or to slap you across the head.

“Wait wait-” Jisoo raised her hand, Chaeyoung growing impatient as she waited for the phone to be passed around, “She got angry I think?”

“Wait what?” Both your members, shot up moving closer to Jisoo as they watched the video of you stomping across while tying the arms around your hips, your face stoic, glaring down at one of the camera man.

Wendy’s brows were furrowed, knowing something was up, “She doesn’t snap like that… out of everyone she probably controls her emotions the best out of all of us…” Seulgi hummed, nodding before her eyes widened, “Unless it comes to us or Reveluvs…” The realization dawned on them, Jisoo scrolling through before another video popped, the audio clearer now as they heard the camera man yell, a sigh leaving their lips, “That girl…”

They calmed down, moving back to their seats meanwhile Rose carefully took the phone in her hands, her eyes widening at the photos of you, smiling at how cute you looked in the bear suit while laughing with your fans before she choked on her water, everyone quickly growing worried for her as she waved her hand, Lisa getting a peek at the screen making her roll her eyes as she softly patted Rosie’s back while her bestfriend hacked out her lungs, “Are you good Rosie?” She quickly nodded, a blush on her cheeks before turning back to the phone, the smirk on your face while your bra peeked out just a bit, hoodie falling over your shoulders and hanging by your elbows while your abs looked chiseled by the sunlight, suit hanging loosely by your hips.

Atleast you were in good shape…

Lisa snatched the phone away from her, snapping her out of her daze,  “You’re drooling …” Rosie pouted, crossing her arms before stuffing with some grapes, “Whatever.” The girls continued to talk, not even noticing time fly past before Wendy got a text from Hyejoo, immediately shooting up, “They’re on their way back!”

Seulgi pouted, running to the banner to try and raise it up, “Unnie we can do it!” Lisa dragged Rosie, both girls thankfully taller, trying their best to pin it up while the rest of the girls got some food out and set up the cake, “Should we wake up Hyun Unnie...?” Seulgi and Wendy shared a look, Seulgi nodding as she walked towards her bedroom to wake the older woman up, Wendy sighing catching the attention of the other girls, “What’s wrong?” She turned to Dahyun, shaking her head, “Joohyun Unnie and Y/N got in a fight yesterday so it’s just weird…” Nayeon quirked a brow, shrugging her shoulders, “Those two always heads but they also fix things in like a second. I’m sure it’ll be fine.” Jennie pouted, worried over the two of you.

Seulgi came back, running a hand through her hair, “She’s just washing up, she’ll be out soon.” Wendy moved to wrap her arms around her loosely, all of them settling down as they waited for you to come home.

They heard the keypad click, shuffles being heard as you walked in, Yeri and Sooyoung walking in with smiles on their faces, Haneul behind them holding a few flowers before your legs came into view, top half being covered by bouquets and gifts as you balanced everything in your hands, turning sideways to get a clear view of the floor in front of you, brows furrowed with the cutest look on your face as you focused before your eyes shot up, meeting the unexpected guests, a smile growing on your face when you saw the lopsided banner and baloons, “Hi Unnies!”

“Idiot don’t carry heavy things!” You shook your head, waddling in, “I got this!” Setting everything down carefully, you rolled your shoulders back, pushing your hair out of your face, “Now who wants a hug?”

They all smiled at you, the girls of twice moving forward as you wrapped your arms around them tightly one by one, Nayeon stuck to you for longer, feeling her grip onto Hanny’s hoodie making you smile softly, whispering in her ear, “No need to be sad, you got me.” She nodded, moving back slowly before you cupped her face, thumbs pulling the ends of her lips up into a smile, “There we go.”

She rolled her eyes, pushing you away before she sat down next to her members, you saw Hanny standing in the corner awkwardly, your eyes widening, “Wait! Girls, this is my baby brother Haneul.” “I’m not a baby!” You rolled your eyes at him, ruffling his hair, “Sorry he’s eighteen now and gone through puberty.” The girls snickered while a blush rose to his face, your own smile growing, “Noona!”

Everyone slowly sat down after you hugged them, your members serving food after pushing you back onto the floor, much to your dismay as you grumbled, “Can’t I help?!” Wendy pinched your cheek, setting down the pancakes she made, “Stop and just eat.” Jisoo smiled at you as you pouted, leaning back against the couch, her fingers moving to your hair as she began playing with your strands, your head turning to look at her with a smile.

You all began digging in, your eyes continuously shifting to Rosie, giving eachother shared glances as you tried not to smile, biting your tongue before stuffing your mouth, a blush on your cheeks while keeping your head down.

The door opened, everyone’s eyes shooting to Irene walking out of her room, the girls stood up, greeting her while you stood there awkwardly, unsure on what to do as you cleared your throat, your eyes meeting hers, “Hey Rene Unnie…” She nodded at you, sending you a small smile before turning to Wendy, “Did you guys make all of this..?”

Wendy was speechless for a second, quickly snapping out of it before nodding to the older girl, “Yeah, come eat Unnie…”

Your members and Rosie didn’t miss the way your face fell, the deep breath you took in before you your cheeks in subtly, biting on them before clearing your throat, “I’m just- I’m gonna go change my clothes into something more comfortable.”

Sooyoung nodded at you, Rosie watching you slip off your hoodie, catching a glimpse of the bruise on your back as you entered your room, her eyes widening at the purplish-yellow mark on your lower back as you closed the door.

She watched as everyone fell into conversation, meeting Yeri’s eyes as the girl sent her a look, nodding to your shared room making Chaeyoung slowly stand up, escaping without notice as she slipped inside, closing it silently behind her before turning to you staring at your back in the mirror, brows furrowed as your lips set in a thin line, “Y/N.”

Your eyes widened, immediately shooting to her as your hands moved to cover your lower back casually, smile back on your face as you looked at her, “Hey… Hi.”

She smiled, moving closer to land her arms on your shoulders, a feeling of calmness filling you as you stared at her, “Hey, Hi right back at you.” You smiled, leaning closer to rest your forehead on hers, “You’re just so funny.” She giggled, a teasing smirk as she looked at you, “I know… I’m basically the whole package.” You rolled your eyes, her smile only growing as you slowly leaned in, your breath ghosting over her lips, “I probably have pancake breath…” She nodded against you, biting her lip to stifle her laugh, “I guess it’s a good thing that I really like pancakes…” You finally sealed your lips together, her arms wrapping around you to pull you closer as your eyes fluttered close, breaking apart after a minute as you let out a sigh, “Thank you…” She quirked a brow, leaning back to get a look at you, “For what?” You finally opened your eyes, soft smile on your face, “For being here… and… a lot of other things…” She tucked a strand behind your ear carefully, leaning up to kiss you on your forehead, “I could say the same.”

You caught her eyes peeking at the mirror, hands still not having moved as you covered up the healing bruise, slowly turning your bodies so she couldn’t see it as you moved your hands away and landed on her hips, “As much as I would love to cuddle up with you, I need to change.” Her eyes trailed down, your bra peeking through the small slit in the middle, aligned with safety pins, “You look really hot though…” You smirked, shaking your head, “Come on, go sit outside with the others.” “I’ll wait for you to change…” You quirked a brow, shrugging your shoulders before moving back, hands coming into contact with your stacked clothes as you tried to pick out a shirt, finally catching onto what she was trying to do as she stared at you with an expectant look.

You sent her an awkward smile, still clawing at air as you tried grabbing a spare tshirt behind you, “Why don’t you just turn around?” “Can’t take my eyes off of you?” She smiled, shutting her eyes tightly for a second as her tongue pressed against her cheek. “Y/N.” “What? I’m serious, you’re just too pretty.” “Turn around.” “Ok come on! That was a cute line!” “Turn.” You pouted cutely, trying to get your way out of it but receiving no reaction as she just shook her head, “Why is it,that every time it’s me and you in this room something goes wrong?”

She just shook her head, still waiting there with her arms crossed, “Y/N.”

You sighed, raising your hands up before slowly turning around, hearing a gasp come from her lips making your jaw clench, embarrassment filling you as you cleared your throat, an awkward smile on your face as you turned back around, letting out a breath, “So…” A few beats of silence fell over you two before her soft voice broke it, “Has she done this before...?”

You had a thoughtful pout on your lips, letting out a hum as you swallowed the lump in your throat, “It was worse when I was a kid,” You turned around, slipping off your shirt before grabbing another one from your closest, “My dad didn’t know, and I was too scared to tell him. Then Hanny was born so she was kept busy, but that also meant she had to leave her job, meaning more time at home. With more people in the house it was harder for her to find me alone, I left when I was thirteen so it stopped. First time I came back, Haneul had broken this vase and got scared, so I took the blame…” You smiled softly slipping the shirt on before taking your hair out of the back, “She took one of the shards and cut my face right here...” You pointed to the small scar that was a few inches off your ear, drawing down to your jaw, “I was about fourteen? Luckily no one saw, I told my dad and Hanny I slipped while cleaning up… That was probably the worst one… I think.”

You let out a little giggle, falling back to a smile as your cheeks puffed up, finally looking at her, seeing a frown draw out on her face, “Hey. It’s ok.” You moved closer, rubbing her shoulders, “But you were… No kid deserves to go through that.” You let out a little giggle, cupping her cheeks, “I rather it be me than Haneul, it helped me grow and now I have a really good pain tolerance.” “Y/N.” You giggled, leaning closer to give her a small kiss on her forehead, “Well I’m safe now right? I’m here.” She pouted, snuggling into your chest, “Come on, let’s go outside.” You were about to drag her outside before her voice stopped you, “Maybe Irene Unnie’s right?”

You froze, smile falling as you blinked, letting out a breath before smiling back at her, “Let’s not talk about that.” “Y/N it’s just-” “Chae.”

She stopped, nodding your way before you both went back to joining the group outside.

The both of you sat back down next to eachother, pinkies intertwined garnering a look from Dahyun as she sent you a dramatic wink, rolling your eyes at her as you bit back your smile. You felt Rosie lean on your shoulder, peeking at her from the corner of your eye as she snacked on a strawberry, quickly shifting your eyes before you could get caught.

Chaeyoung sat down next to you, nudging you on your shoulder, “How you doing?” You sighed, putting your arm around her while Rosie fell into conversation with Sooyoung, “I’m good, just feeling kinda drained.” She nodded, turning to face you, “How was the meeting?” You shrugged your shoulders, “We just went over the reactions… and like what to do moving forward…” “And is everything fine?” You smiled softly, nodding, “Yes everything’s fine idiot. Now, when are you guys coming back?” She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at you, “Wouldn’t you like to know!” “Mina Unnie already told me !” Her smile fell into shock, a laugh escaping you at her face, “How’s it going?” “We’re in the process of writing lyrics, just trying to get everything finalized before we start recording.”

You nodded, stretching your neck, “Can I read them?” “Nope.” You pouted, whining at her, “Why not!” “It’ll be a surprise!” You grumbled, face falling into a pout catching Rosie’s attention, the girl cupping your face, “Aww, you little baby!” You glared at her, rolling your eyes before Nayeon’s voice broke out, “As fun as this has been, we gotta head to the company now.” Your eyes widened, letting out a whine, “You guys can’t stay for longer! Come on!” She smiled softly at you, Dahyun shaking her head, “Our manager’s downstairs.”

You pouted, standing up to hug them again as everyone bid their goodbyes, now being left with just you ten girls with Haneul. There was awkwardness in the air and everyone could feel it, your mind immediately springing as you caught sight of your brother, “Hanny get up!” You shot up, running into your room, “What why?” “I need to go drop you home and then come back before night so we need to pack up quickly!” Everyone furrowed their brows, Sooyoung letting out a yell, “Y/N!” You came back, jacket in hand, looking like you were ready to leave, “Yes Unnie?” “What do you mean you’re dropping him home?” “Well, I told my mom he’d be home by tonight so he’s gotta pack and we gotta leave-” “What do you mean we?” Your eyes shot to everyone’s confused faces, quirking a brow at them, “Him and I?” “You’re not driving to Daegu and back the day you’re released from a ing hospital.”

You sighed, shaking your head, “I’m fine, you guys are over reacting-” “You almost died!”

Your eyes widened at Sooyoung’s shout, everyone freezing, a few beats of silence being heard before your shoulders fell, clearing your throat, “Well fortunately enough, I didn’t… so let’s move on…”

You sent them a smile, leaning against the doorway, “Noona I can take the bus again, it’s not that big of a deal… Plus I was gonna come in a few days anyway, I can talk to mom and stay for longer.” You quirked a brow, confusion evident in your face, “Why were you going to come in a few days? You have school going on.” He looked at Irene, the woman stuck staring at her phone during the whole conversation, “Uh… I wanted to surprise you for your birthday…”

Everyone watched your eyes narrow, your mouth falling open before your head tilted. Another second passing before your eyes widened, “Wait when’s my birthday!?” The girls faces fell, pure innocence in your eyes as you looked at them hopefully, “What do you mean when’s your birthday?” You looked at Jennie, a sheepish smile growing on your face, “Y/N did you actually forget your birthday?” You pulled out your phone, seeing the date before searching up your literal birthdate, internally thankfully in the moment that you were famous, “It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter