Seal The Deal

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TW: indirectly mentions Jonghyun and Sulli
 

Lisa sat on the sofa in their house, fingers moving fast over her phone screen as she texted you and Chaeyoung at the same time, trying to keep up with everything going on as her mind connected the dots.

Y/N: Idk if I ed up

Y/N: Like do I act unbothered now that she’s finally making an effort???

Stick with what you’re doing :Lisa

See what happens :Lisa

Y/N: Yea but what if this s up everything??

Don’t stress :Lisa

Just act normal for now :Lisa

She swiped back to her chats, quickly opening up Chaeyoung’s chat

Rosie: LISA

Rosie: LISA HELP

Rosie: Y/N LIKE REJECTED ME

Rosie:  LISA WHAT DO I DO???

I’M HERE :Lisa

IM HEREJFK :Lisa

Rosie: WHAT THE DO I DO???

CHILL :Lisa

JUST TRY YOUR BEST :Lisa

Rosie: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

LIKE BE CUTE AND FLIRTY :Lisa

SHE LIKES THAT :Lisa

LIKE WHEN YOU’RE SWEET AND :Lisa

Rosie: WHAT THE DOES THAT MEAN

JUST BE CHILL :Lisa

ACT LIKE A FIRST DATE :Lisa

Rosie: BUT SHE SAID IT WASN’T A DATE

PARK CHAEYOUNG :Lisa

CALM THE DOWN :Lisa

BE YOURSELF :Lisa

 

Her phone pinged once again, sighing before turning back to your chat

Y/N: HOW DO I ACT NORMAL???

BE YOURSELF :Lisa

Y/N: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

Y/N: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE MYSELF

Y/N: WHEN I JUST LOWKEY REJECTED THE GIRL I LIKE

Lisa swiped back, seeing Chaeyoung blow up her phone again.

Rosie: WHAT THE DOES THAT MEAN???

IDFK JUST BE YOURSELF :Lisa

OMF I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS JUST TALK TO HER WEIRDO :Lisa

She opened up your chat again, a groan falling from her lips.

Y/N: LISA YOU THERE

TALK TO HER :Lisa

YALL JUST ED :Lisa

YOU MADE HER YOUR OR SMTH :Lisa

BYE :Lisa

She threw her phone aside, rubbing her forehead before feeling Luca jump on her lap, snuggling into him, “Luca why am I friends with idiots? Maybe I should just go off the grid? Live with you and your siblings hmmm?” The cat purred, nuzzling into her lap.

.

.

.

The both of you sat awkwardly, waiting for your food. Chaeyoung was obviously nervous, tapping her fingernails on the table while biting her lips, eyes straying to anywhere but your face while you kept calm, deciding to keep your turmoil internal.

The waitress brought out your food, leaving the both of you soon enough, while you sent her a small smile before digging into the pasta, while she nibbled into her sandwich, “How’s the food?” Your cheeks were full, puffing them out while sauce covered your lips, eyes shooting to her looking like a deer in headlights making her giggle lightly as she covered making you smile.

“You have a little something…” She reached over, using her napkin to wipe your lips, blush coating both of your cheeks quickly as blood rushed to your face. You quickly swallowed the food in your mouth, “Ah- thank you…” “No problem…”

She sat back down in her seat, sipping on her drink, snacking on the fries that came on the side, doing a little dance making you smile.

“So how’s schedules and stuff? Are you like, getting time to rest?” She nodded, clearing , “I mean yeah… like, since it’s just a pre-release, we’re not gonna have way too many performances and like interviews. We did the interviews in the beginning and there’s a few more performances left I think. We’re mainly just gonna continue recording the album and practice for that.” “Can I get a teaser… maybe some spoilers?”

She saw the coy smile on your face, leaning on the palm of your hand while your elbow rested on the table, mirroring you before letting out a simple, “Nope.”

You whined, sipping on your drink like a little kid, “Come on Chae!” “You’ll find out with the rest of the fans.” “I’m not just a fan!” “Then what are you?”

Your heart stopped, knowing the double meaning behind her words, “Your friend with benefits…”

As soon as the words slipped your mouth you immediately regretted it, watching the shine in her eyes die down before a fake smile took place on her cute face, “I mean- like… uhmm…”

You didn’t know what you were planning to say but your voice died down and you were stuck staring at the bit of pasta that was still left over, “What…?” “How about we continue this conversation somewhere more private?”

She saw the hopeful look in your eyes, nodding before the two of you finished up your meals, quickly paying for it before Rosie could interject, gaining a small smile in return as you led her out of the café, thanking the waiters before leading her to your car.

Opening up the passenger door for her before getting in the driver’s seat and while the atmosphere surrounding the both of you was tense as , she couldn’t help the slight fluttering of her heart at the kind gesture.

The sun was setting, sky turning to a dark blue as you drove through streets, passing by empty shops while Chaeyoung admired the sky, not noticing the admiring looks you would sneak in while focusing on the road.

You slowed down, Chaeyoung finally looking back at you when she felt a slight rumble as your car drove through rubble.

You came to a stop, making her confused as she got out and looked at the abandoned building, “Are you going to kill me?” You laughed, rolling your eyes before grabbing a sweater from your trunk and a duffel bag, nodding your head at her as you led the way.

“Y/N I’m kinda scared…” You stopped in your steps, moving the bag to your other side before reaching out your hand, “Do you wanna… uhm… yea…” She grabbed your hand, understanding your question before sticking close to you, entering the building as your footsteps echoed. Her eyes widened, staring at the concrete structure that was left bare, light shining through gaps in the wall and roof lighting up the small pieces of graffiti spread out erratically.

“How the do you find these places?” “Another trainee day adventure…”

She smiled, letting go of your hand as she walked around, a smile on your face as you leaned against one of the walls, watching her twirl around as a huge smile took over her face, a laugh of unbelief coming out of her before she looked back at you, “This is awesome…”

You moved closer, throwing the duffel bag on the ground before taking out two masks and fully ping it, revealing a bunch of spray cans, “Surprise?” “No way…”

She giggled, rummaging through the cans as you both took them out, setting them out onto the floor before you put on the mask for her, giggling as her eyes squinted and cheeks puffed up, “Let’s vandalize some abandoned property.”

You both got to work, giggles falling through as you stared drawing stupid stuff, a gasp leaving your lips when Chaeyoung drew a line through your work, the Aussie girl giggling at your wide eyes only to scream when you did the exact same thing to her ugly frog drawing.

“How dare you kill froggy?!” “He was already ugly!” “You !”

You laughed running away from her as she chased you around, cans clattering on the floor as the both of you dropped them, running around the empty space as laughs boomed through. You turned for a split second, catching her in a tackle as your body hit the ground, a groan slipping from your lips as you hit the concrete, her body on top of yours, taking heavy breaths mixed with giggles.

A smile on her face as she looked down on you while your face was contorted in fake pain, glaring at her, “What is it with you and hurting my back?” “At this point, you’re into it…”

You rolled your eyes, leaning your head back as it fell against the floor, feeling her weight move off your body making you open your eyes. Seeing her move towards the staircase, “What’s up there…”

She had fast paced steps, using her long legs to climb two steps at a time making you shoot up, shuffling off the floor, “Wait Chae!”

                                                             

You were too late, catching up to her at the top as she stared in awe, “Uhmm… you weren’t meant to see that…” “Did you do this..?”

You stayed silent, seeing her move closer to the portrait of her face spray-painted onto the wall, swallowing the lump in your throat as she seemingly admired the art. It resembled one of her shots from the video meaning it was recent, admiring the workmanship.

She turned back to you seeing you rubbing your neck while you stared at the ground, taking slow steps towards you before grabbing your hands in her own, “It’s beautiful…” “Still not as good as the real thing though…”

She smiled softly, staring at you for a few seconds before quickly pulling you close, wrapping her arms around your neck while she snuggled into your shoulder. Your own arms slowly wrapping around her waist before pulling her tight against you, “I don’t wanna lose you Y/N…” “You won’t.” “How are you so sure?” “I don’t wanna lose you either Chaeyoung.”

You stayed like that for a second, swaying slightly as the stars twinkled right above you, moonlight cascading a blue light down on the both of you.

.

.

.

The girls huddled in the living room after Lisa called everyone over, “Ok! The reason I called everyone over is cause I think Chae and Y/N are gonna seal the deal tonight?” “What makes you sure?” Lisa showed everyone the chats both of you had sent her, retelling what she thought was going on while Joy nodded, “We haven’t seen Y/N since yesterday…” Irene continued, telling everyone she got a text that said you won’t be coming home.

“And she texted me that Chaeng was with her.” “And they still haven’t come back since then.”

They all sat in silence for a bit before Jisoo let out a huff, leaning into Seulgi’s arms, “The babies are growing up…” “I just hope it ends well you know?” “Hopefully they don’t this up.” Wendy nodded, “This is like a long-drawn out romcom.” “So friends?” “Let’s not compare a show with that name to them right now.”

They giggled, deciding to just have a movie night with everyone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter