Twelve

Military Love

Taemin drove to his parent's house. They invited him for Lunch and Taemin accepted the offer. As soon as he greeted his parents his older brother came to him and dragged him in the living room, pushing him on the couch and smiling heavily. "Now Tell me. What did happen between you and Minho?" Taemin smiled at his brother's reaction. He sounds like a girl who got hyped for her best friend and her crush. "We met yesterday." Taemin said. Taesun smiled. "Oooh you are smiling hugely. Did something happen between you two?" Taemin shyly smiled and shook his head. "No." His brother didn't believe him. "It did. You are smiling! Something happened. Tell me, Taemin-ah. Did you tell him your feelings? Did you two kiss?" Taemin's smile disappeared at the last question. "No. We meet with the other members too." "But that's great that you could meet your members again!" Taemin nod yes. "It was, but time was running so fast. I miss them." Taesun smiled. "But you could meet with them, right? And you spend some good time with them, right?" Taemin nodd yes again. "When Key-Hyung and Onew-Hyung leaves, I was left with Minho-hyung and I was about to tell him." Taemin said to his Hyung. "You told him? You lied!" "No. I told him almost. His phone disturb us and he had to leave. After this I didn't have the strength to tell him." Taemin sigh. "I am sorry." Taesun felt with his brother. "But we hugged and smiled some time at each other at the end." Taesun laughed. "You look like you enjoyed this more than the actual meeting." Taemin slapped his brother's arm. "Shut up." The older boy just laughed. Taemin was spending a good time with his family and he felt he recharged his inner batteries a bit more. 

Again day's passed and finally he would have his comeback. He was very nervous. Nervous if his fans would like it, nervous if it will be good enough for them, if they saw how much work, effort and passion he put in this. And they did. They stream the music video and the Album on all streaming platforms and support him as much as they could. With a big success. He was breaking his own records. More than 2.5 Million views on YouTube, more than 200k streams on Spotify, #1 in 32 countries on iTunes including his first #1 song in the US, worldwide #1 Album iTunes charts more than 57k album sales for the first day and over 116k first week sales. As he saw the results, he knew he had Fans he can trust.

Taemin did multiple live-streams to enjoy a little time with his fans, even if he couldn't meet them in person now. Suddenly the fear of losing his fan's started to boil in his body, again. He tried to tell his fans his feelings in english, so everyone could understand him. "If you leave, I will be sad. Really sad. Please don't leave me." The comments explore with love. They told him they would never leave him and SHINee, because once you enter the Shinee World Fandome, you know the rest. It's the same with the real world. You enter once and you can't leave it, until you die.

After a stressful week, Taemin layed in bed, thinking. After the day he met with 's and almost could tell Minho his feelings, he started to think what would happen, if Minho didn't feel the same way? What if he didn't mean it the way it sounds to Taemin? What if Minho didn't like and didn't want to be friends with him anymore after he confesses to Minho? But Minho was the only one who noticed that something bordered him plus he forgot to watch his way and almost 'kissed' a tree. And what about the Fan-Service they did together? And Minho being all supportive, sending him 2 Foodtrucks, called him to congratulate him, joining his vlive and spam the comments? Did Minho do this, because he is Taemin's hyung and has to be supportive? Taemin thought alot about this and didn't notice how he falled asleep.

At the military's base Minho layed in bed, fully awake. He couldn't sleep. Whenever he has some off time he thought about Taemin. Last time, when they met, the younger wanted to tell him something, but his phone disturb them. Even if Taemin didn't say anything Minho saw the sadness in Taemin's face. Minho thought it must be something very important to him. He wanted to call the younger and talk to him, he wanted to text him, to chat with him, to meet with him and enjoy some good food and time but it was not possible. He had to wait till November, maybe some days earlier but still in November. Maybe he will call the younger tomorrow. Taemin would be surely surprised and happy. Every time he calls the younger Minho exactly hears Taemin's excitnes. Minho was happy that he still could call or text him. He may hasn't as much time as he had some days before but he still had some time to call the younger or text him. 

Minho promises to himself that, as soon as he discarded, he would ask the younger. He wanted to talk to him privately. Taemin seems to tell him his concern privately, otherwise he would have said it when the others are around too, right? Or did he have no courage? Did he want to hear him out first? Minho thought about it a lot and found himself falling slowly asleep.

Minho dreamed not good that night. He keeped dreaming about Taemin being hated, people laughing at him and backslashes him. 

'Lee Taemin? He is not good.' 

'Haha look at him.' 

'pff who would be proud of the nickname baby cheese?' 

'your hyungs are not here to protect you.' 

'Stop it.' 

'aww the cute baby wanted the others to stop? Never.' 

As he wakes up, he felt bad. He knows it was just a dream, but he felt bad for the younger. He knows exactly how hard Taemin worked, how much love and passion he put in his music and choreographies and every time he got amazed by this. Amazed by how angelic Taemin looks when he was dancing, how concentrated he was and how his expression changed to a softer and lighter one afterwards. Minho wants to hug Taemin and tell him that he did all his best, worked very hard and that he is very proud. Minho made a mental note for himself that he will write Taemin a little support message tonight. This is all he can do for now.

Also Taemin didn't dream very well. He had some nightmares and wakes up very often at night. He was walking in a tunnel and hearing voices. They are laughing at him and making fun of his fears, making fun of his little behaviors, things he can't change. Taemin starts to run to leave this tunnel but it seems endless. He tripped over and fell on the ground, hurting his knees and hand palms. The laughing got louder and more. It sounded like a concert hall was laughing at him tripping over his foots. He sits on the ground, leaning against the wall and covers his ears, but keeps hearing the voices. He pulled his legs closer and curled up. Tears start to run down his cheeks. 'Stop it.' he said. He starts to cry. 'Please stop it.' he whispers. He sobs a little bit until it finally breaks out of him. 'SHUT UP!' 

With this Taemin wakes up. As soon as he realizes what he just dreamed, he starts to feel uncomfortable. His wish to talk about his fears with his best friend starts to grow more and more. He wanted to have them back, he wanted to have him back. Taemin became the urge feeling to just lay down with Minho, cuddling and talking with him about his fears. Just spending time without doing something exciting or exhausting. Only relaxing and enjoying the time they could spend together, but unfortunately he had to wait. Taemin had to wait and at the very first he had to tell Minho his feelings and Minho had to feel the same way as he did.