One

Military Love

Taemin is sitting in the white Van, stares outside the Window. The manager is driving.  It is silent in the Car. “Taemin-ah! Are you sleeping?” the manager asked the black haired boy. Taemin looks at his Manager. “No. I was just thinking about how my live will be without my Hyungs.” The manager smiled. “You will see, Taemin-ah, time flies by so fast and soon your Hyungs will be back again to wait for your own discharge.” Taemin is looking outside the window again. This time he smiled. He was thinking about the day he discharges from the army and how his Hyungs are going to welcome him with open arms for a big SHINee group hug. Time flies and his manager stopped at Taemin's House. “Go rest for a bit Taemin-ah. I will call you later on.” Taemin nod yes and say goodbye to his manager. As he enters his house, he feels a bit lonely. While sitting down on his couch, Adam and Eve appear in front of Taemin. Both of his dogs jumped on the Couch, Adam rested his head on Taemin's leg and Eve curled up next to him. The black haired boy smiles and the two dogs. At least he had his dogs that cheers him up. “Hey Adam and Eve, Do you wanna take a nap with me?”. Adam and Eve look at their Owner straight away. He lays down on the couch and both dogs cuddle up to him. Taemin smiles and his dogs again. Adam yawned and Taemin giggles at his action. “Are you sleepy too? Aigo. Now you can take a nap.” Eve over Taemin's Face. “Uhg Eve.” he laughs. “You can take a nap too.” The Dog closes his eyes rests his head on Taemin's legs. Now both dogs are taking a nap besides Taemin and the younger men smiled. He knows that he has to leave to japan tonight, so he takes the time to rest a bit before his hectic schedule is hitting his live again.

Taemin was dreaming. He dreams about Minho and his enlistment and how he send him off as the only one left from SHINee. It is just 2 hours ago but he miss Minho a lot. And ofcourse the other hyungs. When his phone buzz of to remind him to get ready to leave for Japan, he kind of want it to,throw it away and get back to sleep. Not only he was tired but also to go back to his dream and be not the only one left from SHINee. He wake up, shut his phone alarm clock and his dogs. He get up, packing his things with Adam and Eve watching him. All done he waited for his Hyung who pick Adam and Eve up to his own place for the time Taemin is in japan. Taemin just take the last minutes to play with them. "Adam, Eve. Sit." he say but his dogs didn't listen so he try again. This time it work. He play with them a little longer as the doorbell rings and he open it to meet his Hyung. Taemin his dogs one last time, give any of them a kiss and say good bye to them. Then his Hyung is leaving and Taemin get the last things done before his manager pick him up. On the way to Japan he think about his dream from his nap and the words Minho said to him one day before his enlistment. 

"You are very special to me Taemin! Please wait for me." 

 

When Taemin arrived in Japan at his hotel he go straight to bed. He was tired and he have to get up early in the next morning so he better go to sleep. 

At his first day he did some choreo practice with his Japan Crew and check the Setlist for his upcoming Concert. As his practice was over he thank everyone, wish them a good day and leave. On his way to the hotel he listen secretly to music and it feels good just to feel the music that is not his own. In this night, when he is all alone he is checking out Minho's first Solo Song I'm Home and Taemin is surprised how good Minho's Voice sounds with the Melodie. He start to get goosebumps all over his body. As soon as the song was over he start to replay the Music Video. For an inexplicable reason, he wanted to hear this song over and over again. The feelings he was feeling right now are not usual for him. Taemin can't describe it. With Minho's gentle voice in his ears taemin was going to bed. 

The next days nothing change. Taemin get up early, go to practice and do some Vocal Coach. The concert Start was near and he was excited to meet his fans. On the first day he way all happy at first but right before his concert start he start to get very nervous. At such moments his hyungs would distract him and play around with him but he didn't get time to think about it. The Staff told him to go on Stage.

After the concert he locked himself in his changing room and start to cry. He did make mistakes! Then his phone was ringing and Kibum was calling him. Taemin pick up. "Hyung! I make mistakes!" he cry in the phone. "Taemin-ah! I listen to it. You where great! And mistakes happen Taemin-ah. You know that we are all humans." Taemin mumbled an yes in the phone as Kibum start to tell Taemin to wait for a moment. He hung up and Taemin was confused as his phone was ringing again. This time it was a Video Call and all of s are show up on the screen. Onew in his normal Uniform, Key in the more ceremony uniform and Minho in his Marine corps Uniform. Taemin,smiled as he see his hyungs. "I listen to it too, Taemin-ah! I am a proud leader!" Jinki tells the younger. Even Minho smiled and say the same. "I miss you guys." Taemin said. "Me too." the other three say almost at the same time and Taemin smiled. "Yah Taemin-ah! I have to go now. Mobile phone time is short. I will text you soon! Bye. Stay all healthy!" Kibum smiled and ended the call. Also Jinki say goodbye to the two younger and left Minho and Taemin alone. "I am proud too, Taemin. I am really proud of you." he smiled. "Thank you, Hyung." "I have to go too. Just remember: wait for me. Bye." "Bye Hyung. See you soon!" Taemin say and then the call ended. For some minutes Taemin feel like he was with his hyungs but now he was all alone again.