Two

Military Love

On his next concert Taemin was full of joy. He smiled a lot and had fun. During the little talking break he told his fans about the call from s. "Everyone! Yesterday after the concert i got a call from the members." Taemin said with a big smile. The concert hall explode with happy screams. The Fans are happy too. Taemin was happy. Yesterday before s call him he thought about being not good enough and a failure but after the call he feel better and got reminded that mistakes are okay. "You don't believe me?" he joked around. "I did. You don't have to worry. They look all good." he inform the fans. Everyone cheered about the news. Taemin happily finished the second day of his Japan Tour. He was really happy to see his hyungs and even Minho, who got enlisted a few days ago. Later in the Hotel he look through some old pictures. He missed the time when they were all together. He look at pictures their manager took at the enlistment days. The one with Onew, Key, Minho and him, the one with Key, Minho and him and last the one with only him and Minho. He still remembers the day. Minho's dad where there as well and waved goodbye to his son. Taemin remember that Minho smiled and want take a picture. Not only for the fan's also for them self. On first picture Taemin smiled and look happy, on the second he didn't smile this much but still smiling and on the last picture Taemin thought he looks more sad. While he is looking at the pictures he realize something. Minho's and his head got closer. His and Minho's head lean against each other. He didn't realize it on Minho's enlisting day. As he saw it an indescribably feeling hit his body. Wait. This feeling was the same as on the day he send Minho off. He felt it only for one or two seconds but he still remember it. What was this? He missed Minho and the other hyungs but the feeling of missing them feel different. He lay down and try to sleep but his head keep him up still thinking about the feeling he felt some minutes ago. 

 

After some time Taemin fell asleep and dream of Minho again. It's not the first time he dream about him but he never think about it. Minho and Taemin spend much time together and they are best friends so it is not a big surprise for Taemin to dream about him. He dreamt of the others hyungs and his friends as well so it was never a big deal for him but now, after Minho told him that he is special for him and he should wait make him thinking about it seriously. 

 

Taemin had much fun at his concert but he was happy after the last Song to go to the hotel and rest. As soon as he arrived in the Hotel, Taemin start to practices his songs one last time. He sing to himself just to pass the time. After some time he get a video call from Minho. Taemin grinned hugely. He pick up. "Hyung! Hello!" Taemin greet the older boy. "Hey Taemin. How are you?" "I am good. How are you, Hyung?" Minho smiled back. "I am fine. What are you doing?" "I am singing my songs one last times before i go to sleep." Taemin continued to smile hugely. He can't stop it. Minho and Taemin just talk about everything but nothing important. They talk almost 30 Minutes and both seem to be happy to talk to the other one. Out of nowhere taemin feels the same feeling he felt at Minho's enlistment day and yesterday. "Choi Minho. Your phone time is up. Please end you call soon." Taemin heard someone talking to Minho on the other side from the phone. "Taemin-ah! Time is up. Go to sleep soon and stay healthy. See you soon. Bye." "Yes Hyung. You too. Bye." Minho end the call and Taemin sighed. For some reason he don't want to end the call with his best friend but he was happy he could talk with him. He think about the conversation. Strange that Minho was acting like he did not know that Taemin is still on concert tour. The younger told him that he is happy to meet the Fan's in japan again. He mumbled some of his songs and ho to sleep. 

 

At the next concert he inform the fans about the call and everyone cheered for this. "We don't talk about anything important. It was like 'What are you doing?' 'I preparing for my concert ofcourse' " he imitates the call. Taemin did not notice that he smiled more than usual but the fans did. He feel good if he talk about his Hyung. He hope that they can meet if Minho had his first vacation. 

 

Soon his tour end and he thanks everyone who spend time with him at the concerts. "Thank you. I hope you had all a great time and i hope we will see each other soon. Please wait for SHINee! Thank you!" With this words he leave the Stage and thanked the Staff too. As soon as he was in his hotel room he showers and go to bed. Soon he will be in Korea again, do this little SMTown Concert and have a meeting with the CEO from SM Town along with some other male artists. 

This night he dream again about Minho and the other hyungs. He hug them tight and tell them that he miss them. After he wake up he smiled. At least he saw his hyungs in his dream. But again this certain feeling hit his body. He didn't know where it came from but he know that he have to talk about this with someone. Someone he can trust 1000%. He dialed the number and wait for the person to pick up the call. It didn't take long and the person greet Taemin with with an Happy voice. "Taemin! How are you? We didn't talk in ages." "Hey, Rino. I am fine. Are you in korea next week?" he ask. "Yes but why? Did something happen?" Taemin sighed. "Not really. I just need someone i can talk too." he say. "Okay. Yeah, we can meet if you want." Taemin smiled. "Okay i text you when and where, when i am back in Korea. I need to leave now. See you later." "Yeah bye Taemin." Taemin end the call. He trust Rino more than everyone and he trust her. Maybe after a little talk he know where this feeling is coming from.