Seven

Military Love

Taemin feels more lonely right now. "Yah Taemin-ah! Don't say such things. You survived over a year now since we are in military. You can do the rest too! 6 months are not that long. Remember when you celebrate new year with the fans? It is also almost 6 months ago. Did it feel that long?" "No Hyung. It's just...on days like today i miss you guys extra much." Both stay in silence for a moment. "Yah Taemin-ah? Promise me to stay happy until we meet again." Taemin smiled immediately. "I will hyung." "Good. Are you at home right now?" Minho asked. Taemin shook his head, even if Minho couldn't see it. "No. I am outside, eating some street food." "Huh? Where are you? It's past midnight. Go home and sleep!" Taemin chuckled. "I will go home soon. Don't worry. I am at my favorite place and spend some time alone." Minho chuckled too. "Alright. Yah Taemin-ah. I have to go now. I will call you next week." "Okay Hyung. I'll wait." "Bye Taemin." "Bye hyung." "Bye~" "Bye~" Taemin said. "Ah Hyung! Wait! I want to let-" As he want to add something, he heard that Minho had hung up. He sigh. "you know that i love you." He whispered. Right now Taemin had the courage to tell Minho his feelings but Minho had hung up. Taemin sit a few minutes more at his favourite place and went home afterwards. As soon as he arrived, he let himself fall on the couch. He couldn't control his feelings and tears start to run over his cheeks. Taemin try to wipe them away but this didn't work. With a huge sigh he lay down on the couch, unlock his phone and look at some old pictures and videos. Minutes passed and Taemin didn't recognize that he closed his eyes and fall asleep. 

When Taemin wake up it was still dark outside. He didn't care. He only get out of his jeans, lay down again and pull the blanket over himself. He fall asleep again. He sleep on the couch for the first time after years. It happen one year after their debut. Taemin was so tired that he fall asleep on the couch until key wake him up and send him to bed. 

In the Morning, Taemin stretched himself and get up. He made himself a bowl of cereal. He felt like he is a little Child or a teenager who get his cereals for breakfast. After his breakfast he drink the Vitamin Drink, Minho recommend him back then in Japan. He liked it and brought it, even the shipping from Japan was almost the same price as the bottles. Taemin sit down on his couch and put his head in his hands. Right now he don't know what to do or how to feel. His phone ring and showed a new message on the screen. Taemin looked it up and smiled. After almost 3 Months he get green light to start preparations for his comeback. At least he can distract himself a little bit from this boredom and this feeling which feels like he could cry, smile and laugh at the same time. He misses his hyungs and especially Minho. Taemin love him but at the same time he missed him so much that it hurt. Yes, it sounds cheesy but that's exactly how it feel. Taemin hate this feeling, but now he can forget the feeling for some hours every day. He hope that the time until November would go by as fast as possible. 

Minho lay in his bed and couldn't sleep. All of his crew mates are asleep, but Minho's thoughts keep him awake. It's still 6 Months until his discarch, but he thought about how it would be. Would 's wait for him in front of the military Harbor base? Would they celebrated his discarch and the completions of SHINee? Would he meet Taemin alone and could talk to him? If he could, how would it be? How would it be, if they celebrate all together at their favorite restaurant? Minho thought about all these things. He missed his family, his brother, his parents, s. His missed them all, but he missed Taemin the most. Sometimes he wished he could end his military service early and surprise him. Minho sign and smiled. The last month's will fly by fast and then he have the chance to meet all of them. Before he closed his eyes and try to sleep he whispers something. "I miss you, Taemin-ah. I miss all of you. I hope you know this. Good night." With a smile on his lips he fall asleep. 

The next day Minho was focused on his work. At lunch he talk to his military mates and they ask him about s. "Taemin-sshi really thought you would be a foreigner?" Minho nod. "Yes. And for a moment i thought he would be older then me but don't tell him. He would tease me." "My girlfriend told me she watched the live video on SHINee 12 anniversary and you scold him because he forged your signatures. She laugh about it and say Taemin seems so lost without 's." one of his mates told him. Minho smiled. "Yes. Sometimes Taemin is like a child. A big child, but Jinki-hyung is sometimes like this too." Minho answered. "And Kibum-Hyung is sometimes like a Eomma. I miss them all and i am happy when i can see them and meet with them again." His mates nod. "I miss my family too. I mean who not?" Minho nod. All of them are missing their friends and familys. They are all almost one and a half year away from home, they all are probably used to see their family and loved ones everyday and now they are months away until they have some holidays. The same applies to Minho. The first day were tough, but he got used to it. Now, were his military service is coming to an end, he is happy. Happy, that he can soon meet all of his friends, family's and s. Minho felt, the longer it take, he could talk to Taemin, the harder it get for him. Sometimes he felt sick. He couldn't talk much to Taemin or talk in general about his feelings for the younger. No one here should know about his feelings for the maknae until taemin and he could talk. Minho only wished the time will be fly by as fast as possible.