Nine

Military Love

The next day at Breakfast, Taemin feel a bit unsure how his brother and parents would react after yesterday, but as soon as he sit on the table and his family behaved like nothing happen and he start to get confused. Did he dream his 'coming out'? "Uhmm is everything alright?" he asks. "Why are you asking Taemin-ah?" his brother ask. "I don't know. You behave like nothing happen yesterday." Taemin was still confused and a bit sleepy. "What happen yesterday, son?" his father ask. Did he really dream it, along with the other weried stuff? "Did you ask, because we didn't react about you telling us you are gay?" his mother ask. Taemin nod. "Kind of." He sigh of relief. He didn't dream it. "Did you think we would treat you any different from now on?" his brother ask. "Yes-No...I don't know...i didn't sleep good and i am still sleepy. I am sorry." "You don't have to be sorry. " Taemin nod again. "We still love you.", his Mother said. " You are still the same person and my son." Taemin smiled. He knew in the bottom of his heart that his family would never turn thier Back on him.

Taemin enjoyed his Time with his family. This was the best thing for Taemin, before he would have to do his final preparations for his upcoming Album. 

In the evening he said goodbye to his family. Taemin have to leave, because he had some discussions and meetings with his entertainment. As he was on his way home, he listen to s solo songs and then Minho's Song came on. Immediately Taemin start to smile. They haven't talk in a while. Taemin make a mental note for himself, that he would at least send all of his hyungs a text message. 

As soon as he arrived home, he sit down on his couch and text his Hyungs one by one, starting with the Leader and ending with Minho. After Taemin text all he stand up and look outside his window. He enjoyed the view for some minutes and prepare himself after this for sleep. Taemin smiled. Right now he felt so calm and satisfied. Satisfied from the bottom of his heart. There is only one thing that would make it better, would be to be here with his Hyungs and spending time together. 

With a good mood, Taemin went to bed and fell asleep.

 

As soon as he wake up in the next morning he checked his phone. Even if Taemin knows he probably didn't get any response, he still hoped for it. As his phone light up and showed his lock screen with no new notification, Taemin got sad. He get up, make himself Breakfast and stared on his phone. He didn't know why he do this. Maybe he thought he could get a message from his hyungs if he stares long enough at his phone. Unfortunately he didn't get any, but his doorbell rang. Confused who it could be, Taemin went to the door. The delivery Man stand in front of his door. "Hello, I have a delivery for you." he said with a big package in his hands. Taemin shook his head. "I didn't Order something. This must be a misunderstanding." Taemin said. "No, it's a gift sending. I guess someone want to surprise you." Still confused, Taemin take the package and said goodbye to him. He closed his door, walk in his living room and open the package. "What's this? I didn't Order something and who would surprise me?" As soon as he opened it, he burst into laugher. "Who the hell send me this? Is there any sender on it?" Taemin look for a sender but didn't find any. He gave up and take out what's in the package: 5 plush toys. Not any plush toys. This are SHINee plush toys. Taemin grinned. Who ever send him this is insane! With the plush toys he found a little note. 

 

'I hope you like my gift. LTS'

 

LTS? Taemin think about what LTS could mean as it made klick in his head. "Yah. Lee Taesun! You are insane!" 

Taemin look at the 5 plush toys and couldn't realize it. Fan's really made plush toys and dress them and so on. He saw some at his Fan-Meetings and was amazed how cute yet similar they look to them. 

With a smile he take all 5 of them and take them in his bedroom. Maybe he won't feel lonely anymore when he go to sleep. 

 

Taemin made himself ready to go at his work. Today he had a full day dancepractice. He was excited, because it would be one of the last ones before his teaser would go online. He greeted all his background dancer and they start. 

It went pretty well but then Taemin notice, that the floor went wet. As soon as he notice it, Taemin slipped. He wanted to intercept the fall, but unfortunately he fall on his wrist and scream in pain. Some of his dancer rushed to him and ask if he is okay. He only said that his wrist hurt. 

After some minutes it didn't get better, so his manager take him to the hospital. They do some tests, x-ray his wrist and treat it. The result made Taemin sad. He had to postpone his comeback again and it's all his fault. He blame himself. 

"Will you be okay alone?" his manager ask on his way back. Taemin only nod. "You know you don't have to blame yourself. Your health is more important right now." "I know." His manager stopped in front of Taemin's building. "Rest a bit now. I will call you tomorrow." Taemin nod and his manager left. 

As soon as he was at home he text his fan's. He want to let them know first before the official statement would be online tomorrow. Even if his manager told him not to blame himself, he did. He did and felt bad. He even text his Hyungs. As soon as he send the messages he lay down on the couch and start to cry. His wirst hurt, he felt bad and was all alone. He wished that on of his hyungs would be with him right now, but that was impossible. Onew is still in his military service and would be out in two weeks and the others are still there until the end of this year. 'It's all my fault!' he told himself in his head. He heard his phone ringing. Minho was calling. He try to calm down himself and picked up. "Hyung!" he try to sound not like crying. "Taemin-ah! Are you okay? I just read your message." Taemin sigh. "I am okay." he said. Tears start to fall again over his cheeks. He sobed. "Are you really okay? Tell me the truth." Taemin know that he can't lie to Minho. "No. It's my fault. It's all my fault." he cry. "It's not your fault, Taemin. Things happen. You couldn't see this coming!" Taemin stay in silence. "Did it hurt much?" "It hurt, but it's bearable." Both say nothing until Minho speaks again. "You don't have to blame yourself, okay? Relax and don't rush yourself. Your health is more important right now!" "Yes, Hyung. Thank you." "Try to get some sleep. Sleep and laughing is the best medicine." Taemin smiled. Minho was indeed a good friend and he knows that he loved the best person in the world. Both end the call and as soon as he want to lay it down he get tons of messages. His fan's text him via bubble and Instagram. Key and Onew text him via KakaoTalk. All of them text him the same things Minho told him on the phone. He smiled a little bit. His fans and hyungs are the best. He want to hug them all and thanked them for understand him. 

With a bit better feeling he go to sleep and hug his SHINee plush toys. He didn't notice that he doze off while hugging them and had the most relaxing sleep since months. 

 

On the next morning he get a new message from Onew. He smiled hugely. He would be out of military today because of the current situation. Taemin felt immediately not alone anymore. 

In the evening he meet with his hyung in his apartment. They hug each other and it felt like a little reunion. They talk about everything. Taemin felt way better now and he had a feeling that everything will be good now. He believed it.