Six

Military Love

Time passed and Taemin feel more lonely. Time was though at the moment and he wished he could skip all this. His Solo Debut got canceled and he was afraid that Fans will leave him and SHINee. In an Instagram Live he speak his fear out. "I am really afraid you guys will leave SHINee because of the Situation i don't have the Comeback right now." He don't know what to do. He want to have his Comeback but at the moment it was impossible. He don't want do disappoint his fans too but he can't do anything then post in Lysn and Instagram or do an Instagram Live. In such times he want s around and chat with them. His Hyung was busy too and his parent's have work to do, so he better don't disturb them. At least he had some time for himself. He could oversleep for the first time in 12 years and Taemin would never admit it publicly, but he enjoy it. He watched films and some series, he try to cook and play his Piano. As much as he enjoy this time for himself he want to work again. He work every minute since he is 14 and now, almost 12 years later, he had freetime. This word sound so unfamiliar to him. 

One day he get the chance to talk with Minho. The older called the younger with a Video call. Taemin was happy that Minho called him during a dancepractice. He was so happy he even invite Rino in it and she noticed something. These two are obvious and Rino know it but she didn't let the boys know. That was her secret until both will admit that they love each other and are in are in a relationship. After the call she smiled at Taemin and he couldn't hide his happiness. 

Taemin remembers this day and he smiled again. He would love to have a phone call with Minho again or any of his hyungs. Taemin lay in his bed and close his eyes. He imagine who they would stand together on stage, they would sing their songs and have fun with the fans. Taemin imagine how he would hug all member all of sudden and pull them into a group hug. He would giggle and smile the complete day. At the end of their first concert they would hold hands and bow politely for the fans and he could hold Minho's hand. Taemin smiled when,he thought about the first concert after SHINee is complete again. With this thought he falls asleep.

 

12 years. 12 years passed since SHINee debut. 12 years since Taemin's dream to be a singer and dancer become real. 12 years since he meet his second Family. 12 years since he met the most kind and polite fandom he know. Even if Taemin was alone on SHINee's 12 anniversary he enjoy it. SHINee Bubble is now available in lysn, he did a live video for the anniversary, decorate a cake and revail a big secret. He create three certificates for the Fan's and signed them with all the members sign. Yes. Taemin can 'fake' s signature. He forged the documents and laugh. "Yep. I can do the signatures of all the members. It's funny." he said. During the live video, he start to reveal that he love playing soccer, like Minho. Right after the moment he could slap himself. He thought this was a big hint for the fans that he loves Minho, but he say he with they could play soccer all together. Now he thought it doesn't sound to obvious and many mens like to play soccer, right?

Taemin get informed that Key post something on his Instagram. The staff gave him a phone where he watch it and he smiled. "I remember this day. Who ever lost the Rock Scissor paper Game has to drink Alcohol." Minho get his phone and immediately start watching it. He even wrote some comments, when Taemin didn't pick up his phone. When he heard Minho's voice he felt so lucky. "Ah Hyung~" Taemin say. "What are you doing?!!" Minho ask his younger friend.

"Hyung you can’t get angry I’m doing live broadcast now." Taemin sound like a little child that know it has done a bad thing but don't want to get punished. "I know!!!! I’m watching." Minho told the other. Taemin get a surprise look. "Oh you’re watching?"

"That’s right you fool!!!!" Minho told Taemin playful. "HYUNG!!!!!!!" Taemin shout in the phone and Minho had to hold his laughter back. "Who asked you to forge documents?!" he ask. In this moment Taemin lost it. He laugh and forget about the live broadcast for a moment. He don't call him Minho-hyung anymore. He called him just Hyung like he always did when they are alone. After the call end and Taemin end the live video he take another picture In front of the huge 12 Years SHINee ad In front of the companie and went home. He was a bit tired and the phone call with Minho hit him really hard. He never feels that lonely the almost past two years. He change into his normal cloths, so no one would recognize him and go out again. He buy himself some street food he like and walk to a place he want to visit with Minho. From this place you could see the lights from the skyscraper in Seoul along with Han-River and the Namsan Tower. For somebody else it might be nothing special but for Taemin is this a very special place. Its his place were he go when he need to free his mind and just want to doze off from his hectic Idol life. He sat on the ground, look at the view and start to speak. "SHINee World. Even 0525 is almost over and you can't hear me right now, thank you for being with us that long. I know we have a lot of international Fans too. Thank you all for stay with us 12 years." After his little Thank you speak he start to eat he when his phone start to ring. As he look at the display he thought he would dream. Another call from Minho? "Hyung!" "Are you out of the companie?" "Yeah. I am by myself right now." Taemin smiled. "Aren't you supposed to hand your phone in? It's almost midnight." "I am, but i ask if i could get my phone time from tomorrow for today. Means the time i have my phone now will be deducted from the next days." Minho explained the younger. Taemin smiled. They spend the night talking about everything. Nothing special only chitchatting. "Hyung. I-" Taemin sigh. "What's up Tae?" He can't say it now. It feels not right. "I miss you." "I miss you too. You don't have to wait that long anymore. Jinki-hyung will be discharge in July, Key in october and i am in November." "I know but until that it still almost 6 month. I don't know if i will survive this."