Five

Military Love

Minho waited in Front of his hyungs car. They waited for the youngest. "Relax Minho-ah. Taemin will be here soon." Minho sigh. "I know. I am just nervous." Onew laughed. "Why? Because you see each other again in person since the movie premiere?" The younger boy nod yes. "You are so obvious." "I know, but Taemin didn't know." "Taemin is just too innocent. Even if he knows more than he say, he is still innocent, but i guess that's why you love him." Minho's eyes sparkle like stars when he saw Taemin walking towards him and their friend. "Yeah. He is like a miracle." he whispered. Taemin smiled hugely as he approached Minho and Onew. "Hyung! Good to see you!" They hug each other for a greetings and Onew notice that the hug between Minho and Taemin was longer than Taemin and him, but he smiled. They are both obviously in love with each other, but for some reasons they didn't let the other know. Onew knew that he would be the third wheel. He agreed to this meeting because Minho beg like a little child and he couldn't risk that Minho and Taemin would be seen. Not because they are well known in Korea, that's not the reason. He agreed because Minho could lose control over his body and kissed Taemin in public. Someone could see them, take pictures, sell them to a newspaper and they would love to write about it or they would send them to the Entertainment and only God knows what would happen after this. 

The three young boys went to a restaurant and eat some very delicious dishes. "We have to go again out like this with Kibum." Taemin smiled at Onew's request. "Yeah. That would be great." Minho smiled. He would love this too. Like the good old times, but for now he enjoy the meal and Taemin's presence. Ofcourse he enjoy Onew's presence too, but he ask onew for a reason. Both of them agreed on a sign, so Minho could tell Onew that he have to hold Minho back without Taemin noticing it. 

After two hours of eating, talking and spending Time, the three boys have to leave. Minho and Onew have to go back to their Military bases and Taemin have to prepare for a dance practice tomorrow.

Onew as the driver drop Taemin at his house. The Maknaes house was the nearest and now they are standing in front it. "Let's meet each other soon again. It was fun today." Taemin said. "Yeah it was really funny." "Goodnight Taemin-ah. Stay healthy, okay?" Taemin nod yes. "I will. Stay healthy too Onew-hyung." he said to the oldest. "Goodnight Hyung. I hope we can see each other again." Taemin said to Minho and his voice sound more gentle and softer then some minutes before. Minho smiled at the younger. "Yeah, i hope so too." Taemin hug his two hyungs as a final goodbye and when he hug Minho he wispers something to him. "Last night I had a very special dream. All I want to say is I'll wait as long as it take." Soon as he finished his sentence, he broke the hug smiled at his both members, say a last time Goodbye and walk the last 5 meters to his door home. 

Minho stood there and try to realize what Taemin had told him. 'Special Dream?' he thought. 'He will wait as long as it take?' "We have to go Minho-ah." Onew said to his younger friend. Minho smiled and drove with Onew to the Military base. 

 

After some Days, Taemin thought about posting the picture, his best friend made, where he is in front of the Foodtruck that Minho had send him for his SuperM Debut or not. Minutes passed and he want to post it but what should he wrote for the captions without being obvious that he love Minho? Would a simple 'Thank you, Hyung' be to obvious or should it be okay? What about a 'I loved the food' and a little heart emoji? No, no. The emoji would be too much. 

Taemin tried so much but everything seems so obvious. He felt like he was an open Book. In the end he just post the picture without a caption. Still the fans go wild and get hyped. Some comments he want to like but he couldn't. So he logged out of his account. This would be the best way, otherwise he will like comments or will smile while reading the ones his 'shipper', how fans call it, wrote. He just read 2 'shipper' comments while he look up the latest post of his friend and smiled like an idiot. He loves it. He loved the feeling and the only thing that has to happen now is Minho's discharge or at least a meeting only between the two of them. How he wished he could time travel and go to the time he would meet his hyungs. All of them. He lay down in his bed and sigh. He missed them. More than one years without his hyungs he felt a bit strange.

 

Minho is in his Room with his Roommates. One of them had his Phonetime and Minho noticed a surprise look at his face. "Oh Minho-ssi. This is Lee Taemin, SHINee Maknae, am i right?" he ask and showed his phone the older boy. "Yeah. That's Taemin." Minho answers. "The Truck behind him. You send it, right?" Minho nod yes. "Ohh he seems to like it. Look at his smile." Minho look at the picture and his heart jumped as he see the huge smile on Taemin's face. He was happy that Taemin liked it. "Yeah. He debut with other members from other  Groups our Entertainment." "Oh the new Group called SuperM?" "Yeah. I am happy for him Now he is not longer alone while the rest from SHINee is in the military." Minho smiled. "Wha this sounds so sad. But Taemin can be proud. You do a good Job in here." Minho thanked the younger mate and ask if he could send him a screenshot of the picture. Minho looked at the picture again. He should call the younger next time. Maybe they can talk about the situation. Even if not Minho would be happy to hear the youngers voice. When Minho heard Taemin whisper to him Taemin would wait for him, he was happy. Happy that Taemin said it himself, that Taemin liked and loved him back. He still didn't know what the younger means with this 'special Dream' but he thought he will find out soon. Taemin can't take things for himself long. With a good feeling he go to sleep.