Eight

Military Love

Hello and welcome back. I hope you all enjoy my Fanfiction ^^ So from now on i will try to update the FF once a week, every Monday. Please stay tuned and have fun. Bye~

____________________________________

 

 

 

2 Weeks later Taemin went to his parent's home. He want to come out to them as gay, but he dont know how he should start, so he would wait for the perfect moment. Taemin thought about it how it would be and the best words, but he couldn't found some. He want to do it, even if it would be hard. He knew, if he would stay in silence or lying to them it would make it harder in the future. They welcome him with a Hug. "Welcome Home son! Good to see you." his mother said to him. Taemin huged her back. He surely missed his parent's and older brother too. "Come in. Taesun is also waiting for you in the living room." "Oh! Hyung is here too?" His mother nod. Taemin run in the house and look for his brother. They also greet each other with a big hug. "Good to see you after such a long time." his brother said. "Good to see you too." Then his father came in. "Yah Taemin-ah! Finally you are here! We waited the complete Morning. You didn't even pick up your phone." "Hello Appa! Yes, I had a meeting for the Comeback next month and put my phone silent, so it won't disturb us." "Ah I see. Still working hard, right." Taemin nod. "I always do my best."

Then 2 dogs run towards Taemin. "Adam! Eve!" Taemin shout and crouched down. The dog's seems as happy as Taemin.

"Did you missed me? Aigo, i missed you too." he said to them and them. "Taemin-ah? Did you eat?" his mother ask. "No. I only had breakfast today." Minutes passed were Taemin play together with Taesun with his dogs. Then his mother call everyone for dinner. The boys want to help but she said she want to made it alone because she know her three man's. All of them are not good at cooking and would mess up the dish. As soon as all sit around the table they start to eat and Taemin loved his mom's food. After a delicious meal everyone sit in front of the TV and watched a Documentation of Homouality and how People deal with the backlash and hate they get. Taemin thanked the TV Station in his mind for this. 'This would make the start easier' he thought. "It's hard to see this." his Mother said. Taemin felt his heart aching when he heard this. 'Okay its not that Easy as it seemed some minutes ago.' he thought again. "Why?" he ask careful. "Because these young people having a hard time. There are so many mean people out there. That's hard to see." she said. "Yeah, right? There are still the same people. Only the ual orientation is different. They didn't murder someone, rob a bank or something like this." his brother agreed. Taemin feel a bit more relaxed now. "But seriously. They don't get much acceptance in this country. South Korea does not prohibit homouality, but it is still an issue that people do not like to talk about this topic. The society doesn't like to see these people. Not yet, but I hope they will be accepted much more soon." Taemin start to cry a bit on his father's speech. "Well said, Yeobo." his mother said. At the end of this documentation, Taemin take a deep breath. This was the perfect time. Taemin felt it. "Eomma? Appa? Hyung?" Taemin said. All three family members pay now attention to him. He take another deep breath. "Some weeks ago i realize something. Something that was not easy to understand for me." "Yah Taemin-ah. What are you saying?" his brother ask him.

"I-I fell in love and i am still in love with this person." Taemin said. "But that's okay. You don't have to be afraid of this." his father said. "That's not it. It's much more." 

"Yah Lee Taemin. Just say what's on your heart." his mother add. "So, it all start when I attend at Minho Hyungs enlistment day and a day before he told me to wait for him." Taemin start. "I start thinking what he meant with this. On his enlistment day i felt something strange, but only for one second. I never felt something like this before." He checked his family's expressions. "Time passed and i felt it sometimes again. Complete randomly or when i think about the time before the members enlisted and more often when I think of that specific person." He take a deep breath. A tear start to run over his cheek. "Yah Taemin-ah. Why are you crying all of sudden? To be in love is a great feeling. You should be happy, huh?" his Mother said.

Taemin lost it and more tears start to run over his cheeks. "It's not that easy like you might think, Eomma. I am happy, but-" Taemin sigh. "Don't force yourself son. Take some deep breath and then tell us." his father said. Taemin wipe his tears away and continued. "I was confused about this feeling and I talk to Rino Nakasone. She is one of my choreographer and a good friend. She told me to think about 'love' and I did. I did and add all the other details and then I realized it." Again tears run over his cheeks. Taemin try to calm himself a bit down. "I- I-  actually...I am not into girls." Silence. Taemin felt like hours passed. Why didn't anyone say anything? "Do you like men?" his Mother asked finally. Taemin nod. "Yeah." He cried. "I kind of had a feeling. I am your Eomma and as an Eomma I have a feeling for this." She stand up and hug his son. "You don't have to cry. It's nothing to be sad about. Love is Love." Also his father encouraged him. "Son. I can't blame you. It's the way you are. Only God can judge you." Taemin nod. His mom break the hug and his brother hugged him. "I am glad it's just this and nothing illegal." Taemin smiled at his brother's statement. As he break the hug, Taemin wipe his tears away. "You know it will not be easy?" his father ask him. Taemin nod. "You know that it's risky to make it public at your position." Again Taemin nod. "You can never get own children." Again Taemin nod. "I know." "But remember that we are always here for you." his father told him. Taemin smiled. "Thank you. Thank you so much." "Now tell us the Name. You said you are in love with someone. Who is he?" Taemin start to smile shyly. "It's Minho-Hyung." he almost whispers. "Oh Choi Minho? Your Member?" his brother ask him. Taemin nod. "Woa~ He is cool! I hope you both are happy." he add. Also his mother and father are kind of happy. "At least you both know each other for more than 12 years and we know him too." Taemin was happy. 

 

Later he went to his room and make himself ready to go to sleep as he heard a knock. "Yeah?" It was his brother. "Ah hyung? What's the matter?" Taemin ask. His brother sit on the bed and pull his brother next to him. "Tell me. Since when are you two together?" Taemin sigh. "We are not together yet." "Why? You said you love Minho and Minho told you that you are special to him." Taemin nod. "Yes but I am not 100% sure if Minho-hyung feels the same way. I didn't tell him my feelings." Taesun laugh. "You don't realize the vibe between you two, don't you?" Taemin shrugged with his shoulders. "Taemin-ah. I don't hate you. How could I hate my little brother? I am happy you love Minho. He is perfect for you plus there is such a good chemistry between you two too." Taemin stay in silence. "You may not noticed it but I do. I also had a feeling that you are gay. I mean the way you look at Minho, touch him or talk him is different from the other members." Taemin smiled. "Thank you hyung." Taesun stay up and walk towards the door. "Okay Taeminnie. I will go to sleep now. Good night." "Good night hyung." Taemin smiled and his brother left. Taemin smiled and go to sleep. He was happy. His family didn't hate him, they are happy for him and want to support him. With a good feeling he doze off. 

 

 

_________________________________________

Hey, its me again. I hope you like the 'coming out' chapter. I wasn't sure if you would like to read it so i did a little survey on my twitter and most of the people that voted want to read it so i upload it ^^" 

I really hope you like it

Bye~ See you next week~