Fifteen

Military Love

"Hy-Hyung..?" "Victory! This is Marine Corporal Choi Minho!" the older said and salutes.  "This is not a dream, right? It's not an illusion?" the younger asks. Minho relaxed and shook his head. "No." "This i all real?" Minho nod yes. "I am Home, Taemin." Taemin walked towards him and hugged the older. Minho returned the hug. Taemin closed his eyes, trying to hold back his tears. He realized how much he really missed Minho, to hug him, sometimes out of nowhere, like he did it sometimes. "I missed you." mumbled Taemin. "I know." Minho answers. "I missed you so much." Taemin whispered and couldn't hold any longer his tears back. "I missed you very much too." Minho said. He breaks the hug as he hears Taemin sobbing. "Hey, why are you crying? This is not the time to be sad." "I'm not crying. That are tears of happiness, because I am happy you are back." Taemin said and wiped away his tears. "But won't you be released until Sunday? Why are you here?" Taemin was confused. "Well, I had some holidays left so they let me go some days earlier. Tomorrow morning it will be in the news." "Do the others know about this? You may have seen them. They left some minutes ago." Minho grinned. "I know. I have seen them but they haven't seen me." "Huh? How is this possible?" "I was hiding. I got some Information from my informant, that both of them are here and I hide in front of your building until they leaved." Taemin smiled. "So I am the first one seeing you after your discharge?" Minho nodded. Again Taemin hugged Minho. "Can I say it now?" Minho again breaks the hug, looking confused at the younger.

"The Dream I told you about when we met with Onew Hyung." Minho nodded. Taemin took a deep breath. "I had a dream and we met. I was about to tell you something but you stopped me. You said I should wait until we meet again." Minho waited for the younger to continue talking. "When we met all together and only the two of us were left, I was about to tell you this but your phone interrupted us." "Ah you are right. You were about to tell me something. What was it?" Taemin gathered up all his courage. "I love you, Minho." Minho smiled. "Since you said on your enlistment, I am special to you, I thought a lot. Not only about this, also about what I felt on that day, why I am happy, when I could call you, why I am happy whe-" "Taemin! Stop please." Minho interrupted the younger. "I love you too." Taemin thought he was dreaming. "What. Really?" Minho nodded. "To be honest...since a while ago." 

Both smiled and finally kissed each other. Right after this they break the kiss and smile at each other. They come closer, close their eyes and kissed again. This time longer. Minho pushed Taemin gently in his living room, picked him up and carried him to the counter in the younger's open kitchen. Minho had his Hands around Taemin's waist and Taemin around Minho's neck. The kiss wasn't imperious or full of desire, it was more innocent. Both moved their lips against each other. 

After a feeled infinity, both break the kiss. They smiled at each other. "Wow. That feels better than expected." Minho said. Taemin grinned. He was looking at Minho in his military Uniform. He could say for sure Minho looked kind of y in it. "Let me check you out." Minho took a step back. "The uniform fits you very well." "It might be but it's uncomfortable after some time." 
Taemin stands up from his counter. "You gained more force." grinned Taemin. "No. You got lighter." Minho laughed. "I'll go change then. The uniform is really uncomfortable right now." Taemin nodded. "You can drop your bag next to my closet area." Minho nodded and walked to the room with Taemin's closet in it. "Taemin? Do you still have Fifa?" "Yeah? Why are you asking?" "Do you want to play?" The younger immediately smiled and nodded yes. Minutes later, Minho returned with cozy clothes on and sit next to Taemin. Taemin handed one controller to Minho and started his playstation. Minho laughed. "What are you laughing at?" Taemin asked. "AceT? Did you really choose this as your Nickname?" Taemin rolled his eyes. "Shut up." he laughed. Minho giggled and kissed Taemin."Okay, i am sorry." Taemin smiled. "It's all forgotten." Minho kissed Taemin again. "Do you wanna start?" Taemin nodded and kissed Minho. Both played one Game and they had much fun. It feeled almost like the past. 
As they finished playing, they decided to go to bed. As soon as they arrived in the bedroom, Minho spotted Taemin's SHINee plushies. "Did you miss us that much, that you bought SHINee plushies?" "It was a gift from Taesun Hyung. The delivery guy told me they are for me but there is no name who sended it, so it must be a gift. In the package was a note from Taesun Hyung." Minho smiled. "Actually...the plushies are from us." "You?" "Yes. From Key-hyung, Onew-hyung and me, because you always told us how much you miss us, so we bought it, we sended it to Taesun and he sends it to you." "You are the best Hyungs in the world!" Minho smiled. His first goal after his military service was achieved: to see Taemin smiling for hours. The younger kissed Minho shortly and both lay down. "I am happy, just to lay here and looking at you." Minho still smiled. "Me too." Both smiled at each other for some time. For Taemin it still felt unreal. "Let's sleep. It was a long day for both of us." Minho kissed Taemin one last time and wished him a good night. "Good night and sleep tight." "You too." Both close their eyes and fell asleep.

On the next day, when Taemin wakes up, a sleeping Minho was laying next to him. He immediately started to smile. It wasn't a dream. It really all happened yesterday. Right after this, Minho wakes up too. "Good Morning, Hyung." Taemin says. Minho smiled.. "Good morning." Taemin take his chance and kissed Minho. Minho returned. After some minutes, they break the kiss. "Let's get up and make breakfast." Minho said. 
While they made their breakfast, both shared some kisses. The rest of the day they spend playing PlayStation, watching Movies and enjoying the time they could spend together. As both go to sleep, they were kissing each other. Both are deepen the kiss and it got more passionate. Minho pushed Taemin gently in the pillows. Taemin grinned and run with his hands through Minho's hair. Minho laying one hand on Taemin's cheek. After a while, both break the kiss. "Did you know that you are a very good kisser?" Minho asked Taemin. "No. But you are a good kisser too." "Really? Are you sure?" Taemin nodded. "Yes. And I am kinda addicted." Minho laughed. "You are addicted to my kisses?" "Kiss me one more time. I want to find something out." Minho kissed Taemin one more time. "Hmm yes. Totally addicted." Taemin laughed. Minho chuckled. "Do you want one more before we go to sleep?" Taemin nodded. Minho kissed Taemin one more time. "Good night." "Good night Hyung." They kissed again. "Sleep tight." You too." Minho was about to lay down as Taemin stopped him. "What's up?" Taemin grinned. "Can i have one more?" Minho sigh and smileded. "You had so many kisses today and you still don't have enough?" "I had to wait for more than one year to tell you my feelings and finally get to kiss you." Minho laughed. "I have to wait for more than 3 years and I didn't complain yet." "3 years?" "Yes. 3 years and maybe a bit longer." "Why did you never tell me your feelings before" "I was afraid, Taemin. I never liked someone like you before and I was confused if I really love you or if it is just brotherly love." Taemin looks away. "But there is a method I used to do. I ask myself some questions. Do I want to spend time with you? Am I happy if I could? Do I switch my schedule, so I can spend time with you? Do I smile all the time? Do I get jealous at everyother person who could spend time with you instead of me? And last but not least...do I think about you all day long?" Minho said. "Guess what? Not only one question I did answer with no. It turned out that I am deeply in love with you, Taemin. When I enlisted, I wanted to tell you how I feel but also not, because you know, so I said what I said and I hoped that you will get it and maybe feel the same way." "You are an idiot. I talked to Rino because I was hugely confused and she told me I should think about love and then I realized it all. I had only two times the courage to tell you, but both times we got interrupted." Taemin said. 
Both did say nothing for a moment. "Can I get my kiss now?" "Still protesting for your kiss?" Minho laughs. Taemin did pout. "Okay, okay. You will get your kiss." Taemin smiled and Minho kissed Taemin one more time before he lay down. "Good night Taemin." "Good night Hyung. I love you." "I love you too." Both smiled at each other one more time before they closed their eyes and dozed off. 

On the next day both wake up at Taemin's ringing doorbell. Sleepily, Taemin get up and opens the door just to greet his band members. "Good morning~ we are here for breakfast!" Key grinned. Taemin was confused, yet he let his friends enter his place. As he closed the door, he heard Key talking to Minho. "Good morning Minho. Did you sleep well?" Taemin walked into his kitchen and joined the others. "Good morning Hyung." Minho greeted his Hyungs. He started smiling hugely when he saw Taemin enter the kitchen area. Also Taemin smiled. He walked towards Minho and kissed him. Key and Onew looking at the young couple. "So you both finally managed to admit your feelings." Taemin was looking shocked at the olders. "How did you know we had feelings for eachother?" "Oh boy please! It was so obvious sometimes." Key said. Taemin smiled shyly. "But it's okay. At least you two finally managed it." Onew added. "Let's make breakfast. I am hungry." Minho said and took out some ingredients they would use. 

Taemin was happy all of his hyungs are back now, but the best thing was that he finally could confess to Minho and Minho feeling the same way. He knows for sure it will be a good time from now on.

 

___________________

I am sorry for the late update.
I had some struggles and universities start again so I had to prioritize University more.
I really hope you like the last chapter ^^

This was the very last chapter of Military Love. I hope you enjoyed my first ff in english (and please forgive me for grammer and writing issues. I am still learning to write ffs in english)

Bye Shinjiken678