Eleven

Military Love

This was supposed to come online yesterday but Taemin distracted me. Again xD

Please listen to 'Never gonna Dance Again: Act 1' and stream 'Criminal'

--------------

 

 

Days passed by and Taemin got a lot to do. Filming the Music Video for SuperM's new single, shooting some pictures, dance practice and so on. He was kind of thankful to have a full schedule, so he could distract himself from over thinking things and missing his friends too much. In the end he would post a picture and would say that he misses a lot and probably reveal his feelings for Minho. 

That they all could meet some days later, lighted Taemin's mood extremely up. Even his best friend Kai got suspicious. "Dude, why are you so freaking happy? You look like you have an overdose on mood enhancers." he joked. "Ah no. My Manager told me that I have a day off tomorrow and I could meet with my member's." Kai looks surprised at Taemin. "All at the same time?" Taemin nod yes. "Yes. I am really happy about this. It feels like ages when we meet all together." Kai smiled. He was happy for his best friend.

 

When Taemin arrived at home, he got more excited. He could hug the world. Taemin thought about what could happen and only at the thoughts he start to giggle around. He smiled  from ear to ear. Finally he could meet with s, with his hyungs, his love. The feeling he got used to, started to overcome his body. "People are kinda right. To be in love felt like to be drunk." he whispered and giggled to himself.

Full of joy and with his favorite feeling at the moment he go to sleep. 

The next morning Taemin's excitement turn into nervousness. The nearer the meeting with his friends got, the more nervous he got. He felt like when he had his first Solo Concert. Excited but also nervous, but this time he felt more nervous than excited. 

 

Time passed and finally they met. Taemin's nervousness was gone and he felt only happiness. He was happy to meet his leader, his kind of part-time mom and his love. As soon as he was there he start to hug all one by one, starting with the leader. As he finally could hug Minho, his Heart starts to beat faster and louder. Taemin thought Minho could hear his heart beating. "Finally we can meet all together." Taemin said while he break the hug between him and Minho. "Yeah. It's almost 2 years." Minho said. "2 years?", Key ask. "It feels much longer."

 

They went to a store and bought some food. "Hyung! Let's play Rock, Paper, Siccor to find out who had to pay for the food." Taemin suggests. "Alright let's do this." Onew said and they start. As if Key knows it, Minho was the first who got out of it. Next was Taemin and both laugh and giggle over the two left. In the end Key lost and had to pay, but he did it with a smile. "Everything for my member's." he said. They leaved the shop and went to their favorite place. They have to walk a bit in the forest and straight through the woods until they reach an old abandoned house. The wooden house was their secret base when they were young and at the beginning. They would come here whenever they had some time off to practice their dance and singing without other artists and without the Staff hearing and seeing them. They start to eat and enjoy the time. 

They spend more than three hours in the house, laughing, eating and talking about their memories. They all enjoy the time. "I really missed you guys." Taemin said. "We missed you too." Key answered. Minho and Onew agreed to their friend smiling. "Let's take a picture." Onew said and took his phone. They move closer together and take a picture. The Leader send it in their own KakaoTalk group. Some minutes after this, they prepare for leaving. Taemin sighed a little bit. He was sad that their Time was over, but he put on a smile. He didn't want to worry his Hyungs. 

 

Minho did still notice that something did bother his younger friend. He decided to ask when the friends walked the way back. "Yah, Taemin-ah. What's the matter?" he asked. Taemin only looks confused at him. "What are you talking about?" "I know something seems to bother you. What is it?" Taemin sighed again. "To be honest, I don't want you and Key hyung to leave again." Minho looks with concern at his friend. Taemin seems very worried about them. "Ah you don't have to be worried. Hyung and I won't get hurt." he tried to calm Taemin. Minho smiled at the younger. "I promise. The wait will be worth it." Taemin looked a bit shocked at him. At first Minho thought he had said something bad but as soon as Taemin smiled,he know he didn't. "Thank you, hyung. You always cheer me up." Taemin smiled. Minho's heart skipped a beat at Taemin's smile. He almost forgot to watch his way. "Hyung! Watch out!" Taemin almost shouts and pulled Minho closer to avoid Danger. Key and Onew are watching the scenario, laughing. "Minho, you should look, what's in front of you and not at the side. Otherwise you will Kiss a tree." Onew laugh. "Keyword is Focus." Key add to Onew. "Yeah. I know." Minho laughed. "I will Focus more from now on." "I hope so. Otherwise I would be worried, what could happen to you, the last months in the Army." the Leader said. 

 

As soon as they arrived at the parking lot they hugged each other for a goodbye. "Goodbye Hyung. I hope we can meet again soon." Taemin said to the leader. Onew laugh. "Sure. Text me and I will see what I can do." Key hugged the younger telling him to stay healthy, until he would be discharged. The two of them are leaving. Onew will have a meeting and Key has to be in his military base soon. Minho was the only one who was left with the Maknae. The older had still some Time he could spend with the youngest. 

"It was a great day." Minho said. Taemin agreed. "Yes It was. I wish we could meet all together very soon again." Minho sighed. "Huh? What's wrong hyung?" "I guess I have to disappoint you, Taemin. There is not much time left until I will be discharged. I won't have any holidays anymore." Taemin's face changed in a sad expression. "Ah I understand. It's okay." Minho smiled. "Don't be sad. That doesn't mean we can't call or text each other sometimes." The younger instantly smiled. "Yeah. I look forward to this." Both standing in silence, leaning against the Engine hood. Taemin thought about his dream. The Dream Minho told him to wait until they are alone. They are alone now. It would be a good time now. Taemin takes a deep breath. "Hyung? Can I tell you something?" Minho nod. "Sure. You can tell me everything." Taemin gathered all his courage. "Recently I recognized a feel-" Minho's phone interrupted Taemin. "Oh sorry, Taeminnie. That's mine. It's important. Excuse me." Taemin smiled a little bit. "It's okay." "Thanks." the older said and answered his phone. Taemin slapped himself in his mind. Everytime he tries to tell Minho his feelings, something disturbs them. Taemin felt like he probably never can tell Minho his feelings. Some moments later Minho turned his attention to Taemin again. "Taemin, I am sorry. I have to leave. They need me at the Military base." Taemin looked with a worried face at his best friend. "I hope it's not an emergency." Minho shooke his head. "No. They switch the training last Minute, because one of the Trainer went sick and now one trainer has to do it with 2 Teams. So they scheduled one Team tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening, instead of both doing it in the evening. My Team will have the training in the morning." "Sounds stressful." Minho laughed at Taemin's statement. "It is, but not much more than our stress, we are used to. You will see this too when it's your time." Taemin slightly nod. "Okay, I really have to leave now. It was nice to see you and have you around." Minho said and hugged the younger. "It really was." Taemin closed his eyes and enjoyed the little moment as much as he could and so did Minho. Both didn't want to break the hug but they had to. Minho looked at Taemin and so did Taemin. "Stay Strong Taeminnie. I will be rooting for you as much as I can." "I will, hyung. You too. Come back healthy." Minho smiled. Taemin smiled too. Minho saluted, said his little speech and said goodbye again, before he leaves the younger. Taemin sigh. He was so close, to let Minho know about his feelings, but he promised himself that he never would text him this. Taemin want to say this to Minho in person.