Ten

Military Love

Before the chapter begins, I want to say that I have Twitter and Instagram account, for update Informations such as delays, new story ideas and other stuff. 

I am more active on Twitter then on Instagram. Follow me if you want :)

Twt/ Ig: @shinjiken678





 

The next day Finally Taemin could have his Comeback. He was nervous, because it passed so many time since his last comeback. He gave his fans a spoiler and laugh at them. They were all really confused, but got hyped when Taemin said it would be a spoiler and they will get to know it tomorrow. 

Later Taemin lay with a happy smile in his bed. He just had the best time in his life. He ask his fans something in lysn and pic Minho at his favorite artist and Minho answered him. He felt so good and happy. If he could, he would go to Minho and hug him. He thought about that it won't take long anymore until they could meet again. Taemin hugged his SHINee plushie and doze off.

The next days he meet with Onew. Both hug each other and Taemin was happy that he finally could meet him freely. They talk about everything the last 2 years happen, except that Taemin fell in love with Minho. Taemin felt good to talk with one of his group members normally again. When they said goodbye, Taemin smiled happily. 

The next day was the day before his new Single would be released. He even told his Fans in an Instagram Live, that he is very nervous about this. He wished he could celebrate this with his Hyungs, but this wasn't possible at the moment. 

When the day came and his new single releases, his fans got hyped and try their best to stream it. He even watches how the views increases on YouTube and Naver. The nervous feeling change into a happy feeling. Out of nowhere he got a call from Minho. Taemin jump up and accept the call. "Hello?" "Yah Taemin? Did you really had to destroy this car?" Minho greet him. Taemin smiled hugely. Minho watched his new Music Video. "Hyung~ It was part of the story." he defend himself. Minho laugh. "Yeah okay. I really like it. I didn't know that you have such a side too. By the way, the melody is really good and the lyrics too." Taemin shyly smiled. "Thank you hyung. That means a lot to me." "I really love it and told my mates to listen to it." Taemins body got hit by a feeling he missed a bit. The little tingling in his stomach let him feel so much lighter. "Thank you hyung. I really appreciate this." Taemin heard Minho was about to start a sentence but stop it and sigh. "Okay, i have to go now. I only want to congratulate you for your new Song." Taemin do pout. He want to talk more with him. "Alright Hyung. Thank you for your call. See you soon." "Ah Taemin? I can't wait to listen to your new album. See you soon~ bye~" Minho said and end the call. Even if the call was sort, Taemin was happy that Minho called him, but now he missed him even more. "I miss you hyung. I really miss you." Taemin whispers to himself and decide to go to bed.

 

He dream about Minho again and they even kiss. Taemin felt like exploding because of the really good feeling, that is floating his body. Like he is throwing in this feeling.

After Taemin wake up he first feel very happy, because he still feel the kiss on his lips, but right after this he let himself fall on the bed again. He let out a frustration voice, while covering his face with his hands and kick his feet. He sigh. "Why can't I just fast forward the time until November? I don't want to wait anymore." Taemin said frustrated. He get more impatient with every day that passed by.

At least he would meet with Onew and Key. This would definitely light his mood up and maybe he would forget his impatience. He get up and get ready for the day. He walk into his kitchen open the fridge and take his things out he need to make his breakfast. As he closed the door he looked at a photo on his fridge.. The photo his manager take at Minho's enlistment day. Taemin print it out along with the picture they take at Onews and Keys enlistment day and put it on his fridge. Taemin again sigh and take the photo in his hands. He clearly remembers that day. How his manager take this pictures, how he hug Minho one last time, how he waved goodbye with Minho's dad, how he felt. Everything was felt again by Taemin at the moment. He smiled at the picture. "The wait will be worth it, right?" He pinned it back on his refrigerator and start to make his breakfast. 

 

At the evening he meet with Onew and Key at Key's place. The older post a picture on Instagram, telling the Fans that he made dishes for his boys and missed Minho and Fans got crazy. 

Taemin also want to post something, but he didn't know what he could write as caption. He kinda want to scream it out of his lungs that he loved Minho and miss him too but at the same time he want to keep it at his secret until he could talk with Minho. "So, let's eat. I feel like i am starving making dishes for you two with barely help." Key said and they start to eat. "It's delicious." Taemin said smiling and continue to eat. "Yah. I saw you making your pork belly, cereal and the leftover food in TaemLog. Does this even taste to eat cereal with meat?" Taemin nod. Onew laugh. "You are indeed one of a kind." Taemin smiled. "And stop eating so much cereals. They contain way more sugar in it as you expect." Key continue. "But a lot of vitamins too." Taemin smiled with a mischievous look. Key just glared at him and continue to eat his dish. Taemin laugh. The three boys spend a good Time togehter even if it was only for a meal. "It almost feels like the old days. I wish Minho Hyung could be here too." Taemin sigh. The two other agree with him. "Yeah. Hopefully next Time we can meet all together." "Yes! And then we cook again!" Key frowned. "Do i have to remind you what happened the last time we cook all together? The fire alarm goes off, you guys left me alone in the kitchen for more then 10 Minutes and Taemin complain that cooking is tiring, never seen a broccoli before, did nothing really usefull, but snacking his cereal and playing games by his own. Should I continue?" Taemin laugh. "That was fun!" Key only sigh. "Please. Did I really have to do this again?" The two other boys laugh at their best friends frustration statement.

After some time they said goodbye and part their ways. Taemin really felt good. This day was good and he was happy that he could meet his friends. Even if Minho was not there he felt a little better and was looking forward to the day they would be an Stage as SHINee again. 

 

When Taemin was at home and watching the news, he got a little worried. The news showing the Bad things in the world. The hate towards People with other skin color, the hate and attacks towards other nations and so much more. He felt like there was much more hate in this world than love. 

He remember the news when North Korea has blown up a joint liaison office. For the first time, Taemin got worried. Worried about his friends. Everything went well when Onew serve his almost 2 years military service, but he got worried about Key and Minho. What if there will be another fight between the south and the north, an another war? What if all the Soldier actually really have to defend the country with their live? What if he will lose someone again? In Taemin's heart grow the heavy feeling of losing some again. He shooke his head to brush the thoughts off and change the program to a slightly horror movie. Even if Taemin couldn't really watch horror movies anymore, he liked the one he is watching right now. It was not scary at all, just a little thrilling like a rollercoaster or the haunting house at the fair. These ones are not really scary, they are more enjoyable. Of course they can't be that scary because there are children too and they would die if they would put really scary stuff in it. Taemin did not really succeed in distracting himself from this thoughts of losing someone again, but he stop to overthink things for the moment. Still the feeling of losing Key or Minho due some useless political actions was there and when he decide to go to bed, this thought keep him a bit longer wake.