Four

Military Love

It all make sense now for Taemin. The skinship he mostly do with only Minho. Why he felt happy after they accidently kissed each other years ago and why he hate the feeling that someone other could be closer to Minho than him. He know there is something in him that bothered him but never really recognized it the exact feeling. He was jealous all the time of all the other who were closer to Minho than Taemin. Now he felt like a highschool boy falling in love with the hot guy every girl fall in love with. For some reason he want to tell Minho about his feelings but first he have to find out how Minho feel. 

Today he go to bed early and dream about Minho again. 

 

Some days later he finally meet Minho at the film premiere. He smiled hugely when they meet for the first time after such a long time. "Taemin-ah." Minho say when he see the younger boy. "Minho Hyung! Good to see you again. How are you?" "I am good, how are you?" "I am good now." 'Because you are here now' he though in his head. "Good to hear. We should search for our seat now. The film will start soon." Minho said. Taemin thought he and Minho will sit together but he was disappointed. Minho sit with his fellow actors while Taemin sit between some strangers. He hate it but he enjoy the movie. After the movie Taemin get to talk to Minho again. He told Minho how much he liked the Movie. While they walk to the cars Minho put an arm around Taemin waist. The heart from the younger boy felt like it would explode every minute. Both of them get into the car and don't say a word. When they reach the Hotel where Minho would stay for tonight, because driving to his base would be to late now, the driver left the car and leave Taemin and Minho alone. "Can i ask you something?" Taemin ask. Minho nod yes. "What do you mean with i am special to you?" Minho smiled. "You are smart Taemin. Think about it a little bit more. I know you know what i mean." Minho told him. They look at each other and Taemin get the feeling to kiss the boy in front of him. Minho put his Hand on Taemin's cheek and smiled at him. "Do you know how much i have to hold myself back right now?" Taemin look confused at his best friend. "I have to go now. Please wait for me, okay." With this Minho left the Car. "Hyung! Wait!" Taemin say but Minho only waved and smile at him. 

What did he hear right now? Did Minho really tell him that he have to hold himself back? Holding back for what? Did this mean Minho have feelings for him too? So many questions fill Taemin's head. He have to find out what Minho mean even if this mean he have to tell Minho about his feelings.

Time passed and Christmas was near. Taemin want to celebrate some time on Christmas with his Fans, so he discuss necessary things with his Manager and the CEO. 

He was allowed to hold a special Fan meet with a limited amount of Fans. 

Since Taemin had an Instagram account now, he did a Live in the evening. He was happy to talk to his fans a little bit more on this way and he didn't notice that he spoiler the upcoming Fan meeting on Christmas. Fans got excited and he just smiled. As soon as he ended his Instagram live, he got a little frustrated. Why can't Minho be there like he did when Taemin held his japanese concert tour? The surprise visit was so heartwarming and Taemin was happy and smiled the complete night. Even in his sleep he smiled. This surprise visit really make Taemin happy. He thought about the older boy. Would he come if he could? Would they get a chance to talk again? Thoughts over thoughts.  

Before Taemin decide to go to bed, he text Minho.

'Minho hyung! I will do a Fan meeting on Christmas. Will you come too? Key-Hyung and Onew-Hyung can't attend. Key will spend Christmas with his Family and Onew will have a Musical rehearsal. I hope we can meet again. I will wait for you~' 

With a smile he send the message and lay his phone on his bedside table. 

 

He dream again about Minho. 

Both standing in front of each other, smiling and looking like their eyes are glued on each other. 'I love staying here and just looking at you.' Minho said. 'Minho. I realize something.' Taemin said in his dream. 'I know Taemin-ah, I know. But you have to wait. You can't say it yet.' Taemin got confused. 'Why? Why can't I say that i lo-' 'Shhh! Don't say it now. It's not the right time. Wait until we meet each other alone again.' Minho smiled. He lean forward and closed his eyes. Taemin's heart beats so fast and loud that he thought Minho could hear it. He closed his eyes too and expect Minho kissed him every moment but Taemin get disappointed. Minho only whispered something in his ear. 'I know it seems like forever, but the time will come faster then you will expect it. Just wait. The wait will be worth it. That's my promise.' Just in this Moment he feel Minho's lips on his cheek and woke up. Taemin touched the skin. It felt so real. He sigh and close his eyes. How he wished this kiss on his cheek was real. "Why? Why Minho? Why can't i just say it even ts in my dream?" He talk to himself. "Will it be really worth to wait?" With this sentence, his phone rings. He got a message from Minho. Taemin smiled when he read the Name on his lockscreen. He read what Minho send him and this smile disappear.

'I am sorry Taemin-ah. I can't attend the Fan meeting. I have a special training session which is really important on that day. I am really sorry. But if you are free we can meet between Christmas and New year.' 

Even if Minho suggests a meeting Taemin is sad. He want to meet Minho on Christmas, spend some time with him, but maybe the Minho in his dream was right. It is not the right time now. Taemin check his schedule and text Minho back.

'I am free. We can meet after Christmas Holidays if this is okay. See you soon~' 

Taemin smiled again. Maybe the time is sooner than he could expect it.