Thirteen

Military Love

'Kim Kibum, member of Kpop group SHINee, leaves his Military Base early according to the recent situation.'

Taemin read the Headline of his favorite Online Newspaper. "Hyung leaves early too?!" Right after he read it, his phone was ringing. It was Key. "Ah Hyung! I just read it." "You did?" Taemin said yes. "I see. But remember, I am still a soldier. I just could leave my base earlier because of the recent situation." "Yes, I know. I hope you are healthy?" Taemin asked. "Yes. Only a bit tired because I had a long day yesterday but it's okay." Taemin smiled. "Alright Hyung. Rest a bit. I guess we will meet soon." Key laugh. "But i won't cook." Taemin nod yes. "Yeah, it's okay. I'll order food instead." Taemin grinned. "Yah, you should eat healthy!" Taemin laughs. "I do eat healthy. I order healthy food, because I am too lazy to make it myself." Key just sighs and Taemin laughs. "You little- Calm down Kibum. He is pulling jokes on you." Taemin chuckled. "Alright Hyung. I have to go now." "Okay, Taemin. Do your best. We will see each other soon." Taemin smiled a little bit. "It's good to have you back, Hyung." Taemin said before the two boy's said goodbye to each other. 

Taemin felt a little happier. Only Minho was left now. The selfish side of him wants to have Minho around him, starting from today, but he knows it's not possible. Not now, but he hoped that this would happen soon. 

As he got up from his sofa and got himself ready, he kept thinking about Minho. Out of nowhere his body got hit by a feeling. A certain feeling. Taemin knows this feeling very well by now, but this time it was stronger. He felt as if his senses were culled in the feeling of being drunk, not being really drunk but in the state of becoming it soon. He felt a little dizzy and in his stomach the tingle got stronger and started to fill up his whole body. He sit himself on the sofa again and recognized his breathing speeding up. Holding his Hands in front of him and seeing they are shaking like hell, he got worried. Taemin felt his body shaking now too. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down. 'Breath in. 1. 2. Breath out. 1. 2.' he repeats over and over again in his head. Some minutes later, his breath normalized, he stopped to shake and the dizziness got better too. The only thing still being felt was a little tingle in his stomach. "What was this?" Taemin asks himself. Maybe it was because of the lack of eating. Maybe it was because he stands up too fast. Right now he had the urge to drink some water and rest some more minutes. 

After some minutes, Taemin felt good again. He did his things for the day: interviews, meetings with the staff, doing his laundry and cooking his dinner. At the end of the Day he felt exhausted and tired, but still he wants to stay in contact with his fans. He wrote some bubble messages. As he received a message from Minho he smiled hugely and all the stress was forgotten. For Taemin it was unbelievable how Minho had such a power to make him feel better with only one message. His heart filled up with so much love that he missed Minho even more. A tear rolled down his cheek. He stared at the message. 

 

'I heard Kibum-hyung is home early. Did you talk to him? I hope you are healthy. Please be careful, Taemin-ah. It will get a bit colder the next days, so don't catch a cold. I miss you and I can't wait to meet you too. See you soon. Corporal Choi Minho.' 

 

Minho can't wait to see him too. He said he misses him. He was worried about him, as always, but this time it sounds different. More lovely. Taemin decided to write him back.

 

'Yes, I did, but he told me he is still a soldier and could leave early because of the recent situation. I am healthy! I will take care of myself and won't catch a cold. I promise. Can't wait to see you too and I miss you too.'

 

As soon as he send the message his heart starts to beat faster. He was nervous. He felt like he confessed but also not. Only one minute later he received an answer. 

 

'That's good to hear. I am healthy too, don't worry. I have to hand in my phone now. I just want to hear if you are fine. Bye Taemin-ah~ See you soon~'

 

Taemin smiled hugely again. For now, he was happy. Not afraid about the future, not scared about telling Minho his feelings soon. Just happy and full of love. 

Laying in bed and slowly drifting into dreamland, Taemin dreamed about a celebration with his friends. They enjoy their time, talking about everything and watching some good movies. 
 

Minho at his Military Base was happy. Happy that he could see the others soon. Happy that Taemin was healthy in the beginning of the athum season and the weather mix of cold and raining or warm and sunny. For the last remaining month, he promised himself to try even harder. He wants to do his best, to make his family and members proud. So far he was the only one who was enlisted at the marine corps from his group and he believe he will be the only one. He surely knows Taemin couldn't go to the Marine Corps. He gets seasick really quick. 

Minho remembers one time they went on a little yacht to celebrate their success by their own, but they went more for personal interest and spent some relaxing time. One or two hours after they started the trip, Taemin said that he didn't feel well and the others noticed the sudden pale skin. The rest of the day they spend distracting Taemin so he would feel better and if Minho is really honest, he likes taking care of the younger. Not only on that day, he likes it in general. Minho feels good and proud he could take care of someone who was younger than him. He was always the youngest others had to take care of and now he could take care of someone too. 

Someone that's special to him. 

Very special. 

Minho also promised himself that day that he never ever let anyone hurt Taemin. He would do everything for Taemin to make him happy. Minho saw Taemin crying four times since they knew each other and he couldn't even look at him. It hurts him to see the youngest cry. Even when it's only on the phone. The night Taemin had his accident, he immediately called him after he got the message from Taemin. Even if Taemin was acting really good at the beginning, but since the start of this phone call Minho knew that Taemin cried. All the times, when Taemin cried, Minho only wanted to take him in his Arms and hum several things to calm him down. He had an exact picture of him in his mind during this call: his dark, brown eyes are red and puffy, the tip of his nose which was slightly red and his lips forming into a line almost curving to a sad mouth. Minho did not like it, he hated the look. He couldn't bear with it. He almost cried too only by imagining the younger. 

He tried his best to calm his friend down through the phone and give him a better feeling. How much he would have loved to take the younger one in his arms, call the others and stay all together at Taemin's place and watch some movies or eat some delicious food. 

Minho knew the first thing he would do, after his discard, is to meet up with his friends, hug them one by one and spend a good time. 


 

 

 

------------

Because there was no update last week, I'll update another chapter on Thursday :)