Day 20

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

I was strolling around Milan by myself today. I am going to the museums, parks, shops, and some tourist attractions. I am also accompanied by my camera. I took a lot of pretty pictures today.

I'm paying for the bread that I already pick. I even bought some more for Yuri. Yuri isn't arriving yet here so I spend my time today alone. I feel excited at first but as time goes by, I feel lonely. Not lonely to be honest. Because Baekhyun keeps texting and calling me, asking what I am doing this whole day. We even do some video calls.

After going out from the bakeshop, my eyes caught a silver shop. Unconsciously, my feet take me there. I'm being amazed by the silver things. Necklace, bracelet, brooch, and others. They had a lot of things in here. There is a bracelet that caught my attention.

"Excuse me, ma'am..."
"Yes?" The shopkeeper, who is probably around my grandmother's age, is approaching me. "May I help you girl?"
"Is this on pairs?" I'm pointing to a uni bracelet.
She nods. "For your boyfriend?"
I just smile.
"If you want it to be paired, I can make it into pairs."
"Really?"
"Yes..."
"Well, then I will take them."
"Please wait a moment my dear..."
"Oh yes sure..."

It doesn't take a long time until the bracelets are finished. It has a thin chain with a shield look like a pendant.

"Both of the pendants are half shield engraved with half infinity symbol. If you put them together..." She put both of the bracelet pendants together. "They will make a shield and infinity symbol."
"Whoa..."
"Whoever you're given, he or she must be someone special for you."
She packed the bracelets prettily then hand them to me.
"Hope you are having a good time here..,"
"Thank you, ma'am..."

I'm leaving the shop excitedly with the bracelets in my hand. He must be like it. I'm going back to the hotel again. I have to pick Yuri at the airport tonight. I have to prepare myself.

***

Baekhyun's POV

I'm scrolling up and down my text with Haewon. She fulfills her promise. She keeps update me on her activities there. She took a lot of pretty pictures. Of course, the pro is different. We even had a short video call before. It's past midnight here, There must be still evening in Milan. What is she doing now? Let's give her a call.

"Hello?" greeted her.
Oh, even her voice can make me smile.
"Hey, how's your day?"
"Good, I'm strolling around the city today."
"Alone?"
"Yeah..."
"Oh, Yuri has not arrived yet?"
"Nope, I'm on my way to pick her at the airport."
"I see..."
"How about you? How's your day?"
"Oh, I'm good too. Thank God there is no emergency today."
"That's good then..."
"It's already late here."
"Oh really? Then you should sleep. Do you had your shift tomorrow?"
"Yeah... But I still want to talk with you..." I'm pausing for a moment. "I miss you, Haewon ah..."
Did she hear that?
"Haewon ah?"
"Oh? I'm sorry. I'm driving right now..."
What?! "You're driving right now?"
"Yeah..."
"Whose car?"
"I rent the car so we will easier to commuting here..."
Sorry, my bad. Sometimes I forget she is that wealthy.
"Ya... You shouldn't take my call if you're driving then."
She laughs lovingly. "I miss you too, then."
What?! Oh my God! She misses me! She said she misses me! Oh yeah!
"I'll call you again when you arrive at the hotel then..."
"Yeah..."
"Be careful on your way!"
"Yeah..."

I hung up the phone with an exciting feeling. Oh, why two weeks is long? I miss her so bad.

***

Haewon's POV

"Haewon ah!" greeted Yuri excitedly when she sees me.
I just wave my hand to her.
"When is the last time we met? A month ago?"
"I don't know. It surely a bit long."
"I don't even visit you at the hospital. I'm sorry..." I don't even remember to tell Yuri about that. Maybe Junmyeon or Doyoung told her.
"I'm okay right now. Don't worry..."
"Should we have a drink tonight?"
"Are you not even tired?" I was almost dead when I just arrive here. Pardon my jetlag.
"We should be having fun here. Don't work too much Haewon ah. The fashion week is still on the day after tomorrow."
"Yeah..."
"What do you think? Hmm?" She is looking at me excitedly. "It's been a long time I didn't take a day off. I bet you must be too..."
"Yeah..." She is right. Even during New York Fashion Week last month, I didn't extend my stay that time. I left directly after the last day of the fashion show ends. I purposedly extend my stay here because I want to have a holiday.
"Come on Haewon ah. Let's have some fun!"
"Alright..."
"Yeah!"

Since my body tolerance to alcohol is weak and Yuri didn't have a license, I told her to just go to the hotel bar. Well, at least the hotel staff can help us to go back to our room if we drink too much.

"Aish what is the ugly thing on your wrist?" Her eyes must be caught this silly bracelet.
"Oh? Nothing..." I want to take it off at first but I just ignore her words.
"Baekhyun give it to you, right?"
Oh, I almost spill my Campari.
She chuckles then hands me a tissue. "I am right, right?"
I'm just busy wiping my lips.
"Ya... He surely had a bad taste."
"It's not that bad. Just silly..."
"Do you like him, right?" Oh, her question hit me hard. "Tell me, what's going on between you guys?"
"Oh about that..."

The last time I told her about Baekhyun was when I was introduced to him. So yeah, I told her everything. From our first dinner, when he helped me with the photoshoot, our first date, until our last meet at the airport.

"HE DID WHAT??" asked her loudly.
"Ya! Just use a microphone so people will know about my life." I was the one that drunk already but why she acts as if she drunk already?
"People won't understand what we talk about too. He did kiss you? Like for real?"
"Yeah..."
"Whoa... Daebak... How does it taste?"
"YA!" I slap her thighs.
"Oh, why? When is the last time you kiss a guy? Four years ago??"
"Stop it Yuri ah..."
"Whoa... Ya... He surely had a big gut. Well, then how about you?"
"About me what?"
"Your feeling to him."
"I don't have any idea about that..."
She chuckles. "Don't have any idea? Like for real?"
I'm being honest here. "Yeah..."
"Why you take that?" She is pointing to the bracelet.
"He put that to me."
"You can just reject that."
"How come I reject that?" I'm looking at her sharply.
"Oh wait... Do you still love him?" Oh, she mentioned someone else.
Oh no...
"YA! KIM HAEWON!"
"Do you know the reason why I was admitted to the hospital?"
"What?? Ya! Tell me Haewon ah!"
"I met him..." said me as low as I can. I wish Yuri didn't hear that but looking at the way she is looking at me, I know she hears that.
"WHAT?? What did he do to you? Did he touch you? Kiss you?" She is mad.
I just shake. "We just met..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter