Ch. 20

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

Once I knew that everyone had fallen asleep, I got into my closet reaching for the bag I had stashed earlier today. Gently setting it down on the wooden floor so it wouldn't make a sound, I quietly ped the zipper and pushed the bag open, inside was a variety of handguns already preloaded, a set of brass knuckles, different types of knives, and a few other things I would have to take a better look at to know what they were.

 

I grabbed one of the handguns and zipped it back up to replace it on the top shelf, I put the barrel of the gun in the back of my waistband of my pants.

 

I secured the black baseball cap on my head and zipped up my black hoodie all the way and left my bedroom, turning off the light before backing out of the doorway and closing my door.

 

"Nari. What are you doing?" I heard Jimin's voice ask.

 

I jumped and turned around."J-Jimin. I thought everyone had gone to sleep already." I said, feeling my heart rate speed up.

 

He crossed his arms over his chest, looking me up and down. "You were acting weird all day. What's going on?" He asked again, a little more demanding this time.

 

"Nothing." I told him. "Just going for a walk, I couldn't fall asleep." 

 

"Bull . Don't lie to me." He spat. 

 

"I'm not lying. I am going for a walk." I said. It was true, in a way.

 

"Fine, then you wouldn't mind me coming along with you." He said nonchalantly.

 

I bit the inside of my cheek. "Not at all." I tried to make it sound like it didn't matter to me either way.

 

He forced a smile. "Awesome." He followed me outside the house. "Anywhere in particular in mind?" He asked me, putting his hands in his pockets, keeping his stride in time with mine.

 

I shrugged my shoulders. "Possibly. But it's a secret." I told him.

 

He lifted his brows. "Ohhh. Now I'm definitely interested… Where?" He asked.

 

"You have to keep it between us. At least for now." I told him. "Also. Don't bother trying to stop me or change my mind." I warned.

 

"I won't say a word until you say so." He promised.

 

I in a breath before letting it out. "I'm going to Jungkook's." I told him.

 

Jimin stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me like I had grown a second head. "Are you insane?! After what happened?!" His voice rose with each word.

 

I kept walking, leaving him behind if need be. "You tell me what else there is for me to do Jimin. There is someone out there watching my every move, as well as MY SON." I told him. "It's not like anything is getting done with me just sitting around just waiting for whatever is go

Please log in to read the full chapter