C21 Her Ego

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


"Krys"
Krystal looked to her side then raised an eyebrow at Yoona.
"Sica doesn't know me here yet does she?" Yoona asked. 

 

Today is her fourth day for as a freshman. For this past four days, she did her best not to appear in front of Jessica even though they had almost encounter many times. But there is always a way for her to avoid. Even she need to do something stupid. 

 

Like yesterday, as she had just come out of the toilet, she saw Jessica who was with a girl with the sweetest smile she had ever seen walking towards the toilet. 

 

At first she was panic but then she did not know if she could say she was really lucky or not when there was a female student passing in front of her. Without thinking she pushed the girl against the wall trapping the girl and 'pretend' to be like a kiss scene so she could turn her back on Jessica. 

 

From the bottom of her heart she was actually not willing to do that but she had no choice otherwise Jessica would have seen her then. 

 

Yoona did not know how the girl reacted when seeing the scene. If at that time she was still with Jessica and Jessica saw that, it would have been very scary when the HellSica unleashed. Even if it was just acting but still she felt very guilty. She felt like she cheated on her girlfriend even Jessica was no longer her girlfriend. 

 

"No. She just acted as usual. It looks like she's still not suspicious of anything"

 

Yoona just nodded. Honestly, she wants to face Jessica but is she ready? This weekend, her sister will invite all her friends to dinner at home and introduce Yoona to them. But she thought, she did not want to wait until this weekend for Jessica to know that she is here now. 

 

Yoona look at Krystal and Seohyun who are so busy as if they are in their own world so they do not care around them. Krystal who is too focused on playing the phone while the other one is very busy reading a book that Yoona herself does not know what book is.

 

Suddenly, 
"Huarghhh!!..." 

Yoona who heard that jolted on her sit while Seohyun dropped the book she was reading from her hands because of the shock. 

 

"The hell, Jung Soojung?!" 
Yoona threw a pen at Krystal but the girl managed to dodged it. Seohyun just shook her head as she took her book on the floor. 

 

Krystal grinned showing her teeth innocently. 
"Hungry~~" 

 

"How nice the way you told us..." 

 

"Yoong?... Y-you want me to call an ambulance?" Seohyun asked anxiously after seeing Yoona rubbing her chest to ease her heartbeat. So innocent. 

 

"What?" Yoona looked at Seohyun in confusion then towards Krystal who was already laughing at her. 

 

"Oh my god..." Yoona stood up when she realized it. What she did in her past life to have two friends like them that always make her annoyed.

 

"You don't want to go eat?" Krystal asked when Yoona initiated to leave their lecture room. 

 

"No! Just go alone with her" Yoona said as she points at Seohyun then stepped out of the room but not forget to give a glare at them. 

 

"What?" 

 

Krystal laughed again and that only made Seohyun even more confused by the behavior of her two friends.

 

_____________________

 


"Tiff, you know what.. I noticed that over the past few days, I felt like I was being watched."
Jessica told to her friend. 

 

Tiffany look around the cafeteria but then inadvertently her eyes were fixed on one spot.
"Well that explains... " She said with her eyes still looking there. 

 

There was a girl behind the wall adjacent to one of the stalls there. Jessica tried to look at the direction Tiffany's eyes were but before she could see, they suddenly heard a scream. 

 

Tiffany laughed when she saw the girl earlier get startled after someone surprised her from behind. 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Jessica ask Tiffany she heard the girl laugh at the sudden. 
Jessica look behind to see the girl who shouted earlier. She saw a tall girl with her back facing them who was stomping her feet while talking to someone in front of her. Jessica also laughed a little at the cuteness.

 

"That girl looked at you from earlier..." 

 

"Oh really?"
Tiffany nodded. Jessica just kept looking at the girl before continue eating her food. 

 


While on the other side, two girls are chatting. Chatting? It doesn't feel that way as one of them was dissatisfied with another in front of her. That is more like arguing. 

 

"Unnie~…" Yoona whined.
Stopped what she was doing when her sister startled her from behind. Before Krystal and now her sister. Could be hospitalized due to her heart attack today if she is constantly shocked like that. 

 

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asks. 
Not that she did not know what her sister was doing considering she was already behind her sister as long as her sister was doing her 'criminal'.

 

"Cooking... "

 

Taeyeon rolled-eyes hearing her sister's answer. 
"You're stalking someone, right?" 
Teyeon narrowed her eyes looking at her sister suspiciously.

 

"No~" Yoona denies in nervousness.

 

Taeyeon looked behind Yoona and she saw two girls she knew very well. Taeyeon knew one of them was the reason for what her sister had done earlier. Jessica. 

 

"Meet her. Don't be coward." Taeyeon suddenly suggested Yoona.

 

"Who?" Yoona asked still not understanding.

 

"Jessica"

 

"Wh-...You know?!" Shocked. 

 

"Well I noticed that you two have the same necklace but what the different is you got the initial 'J' while she got the 'Y'..." Proudly. 

 

"I don't think that the main reason... Tell me how?" 

 

"Secret" Taeyeon said shortly. 

 

"Don't say you forced Krystal... "

 

"Actually no. I just gave her the latest Gucci bag" Taeyeon said nonchalantly with her hands on her waist.

 

Hearing that, Yoona smacked Taeyeon's forearm making her sister winced in pain.
"You're crazy"
No wonder Krystal was so easy to tell Taeyeon abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter