C15 Thank You, Next {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


Taeyeon and Hyori drive in to the parking lot. Taeyeon parked her car in the lot for students while Hyori parked her car in the lot that for lecturers.

 

Taeyeon walked towards her aunt.

"Are you sure you don't need me?" 

 

"Yeah. I know where to go. So don't worry about me..." Hyori already said that for the nth time to her 'possessive' niece. 

Talk about how possessive Taeyeon was, she do not want her aunt to go by herself alone even in this university. She always became her aunt's 'unpaid bodyguard' because she did not want anyone to approach her aunt. 

 

"Okay then. If anything, don't forget to let me know. If possible call me." Taeyeon said weakly. She still hesitant to let Hyori go alone. 

 

Hyori sighed. 
"Don't worry... I'll be okay"

 

Taeyeon nodded. 
"and... be careful" She said half playfully and half seriously. 

 

"From what?" 

 

"You know...your-.. " Taeyeon whispered the last part to her aunt. 
"I can't say her name out loud" 

 

Hyori laughed. She thought, how could Taeyeon said that the young lecturer as her rival. She remembers how Taeyeon and Yuri told her about the youngest lecturer at the university. Even younger than her. Ms.Bae, the lecturer in the field of fashion other than Mrs.Ahn.

 

"Yah, she's still a lecturer here. As a student,  you should respect her..." 
Hyori tries to be serious. 

 

"I'm sure, you will change your mind after meeting her" Taeyeon said nonchalantly then shook her head when she imagine the young lecturer in her mind. 

 

Hyori remembers that her nieces told her how Ms.Bae's attitude was and how she always wore the clothes that were more suitable for going to a nightclub. She laughed. She admitted that she also curious about the lecturer. It is getting interesting.

 

They noticed the time and they have to hurry. Not to be outdone by their tradition, Hyori did not forget to leave a peck on her niece's forehead before they walked from there to their own destinations.

 

The situation made students who saw that curious about the relationship between the tanned woman and Kim Taeyeon, one of the famous girls at the university.

 

_________________________


A FEW DAYS LATER... 


Los Angeles, California 
11.47am(3.47am in Seoul) 

 

This morning, Yoona went to the hospital with Samantha. She had an appointment with Dr.Sophia. Today is the day when she will remove the cast that is at her right leg even though she has been able to walk as usual for the past few days. 

 

Due to her going to the hospital with Samantha, she still has a lot of time before the appointment with Dr.Sophia. She is now at the garden that not far from the main building of the hospital.

She had thought that being in a place that full of greenery could please herself and be an ideal place to wait. But she did not. Not when she was surrounded by nurses who wanted to get attention from her. 

 

There were about six nurses there who were sitting together on the grass with her. Crossing their legs and sitting in a circle makes it easy for Yoona to see one by one the nurses's faces. Neither did she like it nor did she try to stop them. She just let it go, when the nurses suddenly came and sat next to her. 

 

She did not know what to do now but answer all the questions from the nurses. The nurses were very enthusiastic when asking her questions. 

Some of them asked her about her life and she also noticed that three of them who more interested to ask about Taeyeon. Because of that, Yoona predicts if they are the nurses ever told by her sister.

 

What makes Yoona curious is, one of the nurses who just kept quiet from the beginning and behaved like she was actually uncomfortable being there. It makes Yoona make her voice for the first time without feeling compelled. 

"Hey, what's your name?" Yoona asked the nurse who looked like an Asian.

 

"Huh? O-oh sorry.. My name is Xuan Yi" She surprised. Did not think that Yoona would talk to her and would notice her presence there as if the doe-eyes girl was too busy answered the questions from the others. 

 

Yoona giggles when she sees Xuan Yi cuteness, making the others look jealous of Xuan Yi. Even so, Xuan Yi still acts normally as if she is used to it.

"Oh? No wonder..." 
"Suǒyǐ nǐ shì zhōngguó rén? 
(So you are Chinese?)" 
Xuan Yi looked surprised to hear Yoona speak Chinese. 

 

"You spe-... " She cannot finish her word as if she still surprised. 

 

"Shì de, wǒ yuànyì (Yes I do)... just a little " Yoona smiled sweetly. 

 

"W-wah... I can't believed. And yeah 
Wǒ shì zhōngguó rén (I'm Chinese)" She curious at how Yoona can be fluent in various languages ​​other than Korean and English at this young age. 

 

"Oh cool" Yoona said. She glance at her watch. She cleared . "Actually I have to g-... "
She was about to say more when someone called her from distance. 

 

"Ms.Kim!" 
Yoona saw Dr.Sophia in her white lab coat walking towards them. In fact she went to buy water when she saw Yoona surrounded by the nurses at the garden.
"What are guys doing here? You all have no work to do?" The doctor asked the nurses as she narrowed her eyes looking at them.

 

Yoona who just quiet looking at the scene. She was also curious when the nurses came to her earlier. Yoona could hear the doctor sighed. Seeing no one answering, the doctor spoke again.
"Ms.Wu?" She called for Xuan Yi who was stunned in her place.

 

"Y-yes Doc?" 

 

"Help Ms.Kim and come with me. You are in-charge" Dr.Sophia said then look again at the other five nurses. Knowing the meaning of the doctor's gaze, the nurses stood and immediat walked away from there without words but a frown written on their faces.

 

Yoona thought the doctor already forgot about her presence there.
She let out a sigh of relief.
"Fuhh... Finally..." 

 

Dr.Sophia laughed while Xuan Yi just smile at her. 
"I'm sorry if they made you uncomfortable" Xuan Yi said as she helps Yoona to get up even though Yoona can stand on her own. 

 

"Thanks but its okay... Nothing to apologize for" 
They began to walk into the building. 

 

Did not take long for the appointments to be done. Throughout the appointments, Yoona knew a little about the relationship between Dr.sohpia and Xuan Yi. 

 

They are actually a cousins. Yoona thought their relationship is only between a doctor and a nurse as Dr.sophia was firm with the nurse. Moreover when Xuan Yi was look like she was going to get fired by her boss before. No one would thought they were bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter