C12 Unexpected News {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon drive slowly past the entrance and then enters the garage. Yuri parked her own car behind Taeyeon's. The cousins got out from their cars and what caught their attention is there was a yellow Porsche Macan that parked next to Taeyeon's black Porsche 911.

When family gathered together... 

 

"Is that yours, Taeng? You bought a new car, again? Since when you like to collecting the same brand..." Yuri asked Taeyeon as she look at the said girl. Taeyeon shook her head denied what her cousin said. 

 

"No. I don't remember I bought that. That's obviously not mine"
She tried to think to figure out whose this car belongs to. But then, she think she know whose it is. 

 

Taeyeon look at her back towards her house then look at Yuri to give her clue. Yuri lift her eyebrows as she asked "Imo?" 

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. She did not realized that car last night. Maybe it because she was too tired to see her suround. 
"Maybe. Let's go in first"

"She has a nice taste"

 

They went inside the house and stopped at the living room as they saw their grandma was there with a woman who is reading a fashion magazine. They could not see her face because the magazine covered her face. 

Yuri could admit that she was surprised to see her grandma's change since she has not seen her grandma for a long time, either.
Yuri look at Taeyeon, beside her and Taeyeon just give her What-I-Said looks to her. 

 

"Is she really our grandma? " Yuri whispered. Taeyeon nodded while Yuri shook her head in disbelief at what she saw. 

 

Grandma noticed them. 
"You guys are back" She looked at her oldest grandchild then to her second oldest grandchild. 

 

Taeyeon look at the woman beside her grandma. The woman dropped down the magazine that covered her face. 

"Hyori imo~~~"
Taeyeon immediately went to hug her after seeing who it is. So does Yuri. They released their hug when they heard a fake cough from their grandma. 

 

Hyori insisted them to call her 'imo' (aunt) rather than 'unnie' (sister)even she deserved to be called 'unnie' since she still young. She said she want people saw her as a 'hot aunt'. Really?... She actually a 'Crazy aunt'. 

 

Taeyeon and Yuri sit in front of them. They tried not to look at grandma who give them a cold stare at them. Even Jessica can not beat her dead stare. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah" 
The said girl look at her aunt.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Can I ask you a favor?" A favor? 

 

"What?... are you in trouble? Did that guy disturbed you again?" Taeyeon asked. 
If their aunt in trouble they ready to help her like her who always helps them. And the said guy is her aunt's ex-boyfriend that cheated on her and want her back. Such a psycho guy... 

 

"No. It just.. You know.. Whenever I'm in Seoul, I'll stay here right?" Taeyeon nodded. 
"So this time , may I stay here a little longer?"

 

"Of Course, imo. How could I say no to you, imo. My house is yours too." Taeyeon politely accepted the request. 

 

"But.. I actually don't know how long I will stay here this time..."

 

"Why?"

 

"I just got transferred here by my old University. Because they said University here need a replacement lecturer since the previous lecturer continued his studies" Hyori explained to Taeyeon while Yuri and grandma just hear them. 

 

Huh? Seem familiar. Where I heard this before?
Taeyeon thought. 

 

"Which university are you going to teach?" Taeyeon asked in curious. She look at Yuri beside her who also waiting for the answer. 

 

"Yours!" Hyori imo said cheerily as she smile brightly to her nieces. 

 

"What?!" Taeyeon and Yuri shouted in unison. Shocked. Surprised. But happy. 

 

"Why? Is there a problem, kids?" Grandma ask them coldly. 

 

"N-no! W-we just shocked...Y-yeah j-just shocked. N-nothing else." Taeyeon stuttered. 

 

Yuri who just kept quiet from the beginning started asking... 
"Really? But imo, don't say you're our-..." Before Yuri could say more, Hyori cut her. 

 

"Right and right... Your y imo here will be your new English Lecturer starting next week." Hyori said happily. 

 

What? She know us calling her y? How... Nevermind. 
Yuri thought. 

 

"But imo this semester will end soon. Why you were not be transfer when the new semester start, why now?" Taeyeon asked. She confused. So does Yuri. 

 

"Yeah. That was what they said. I can't refuse the offer. Now or never. I want more experience, that's why I accepted their offer to be here in Seoul."

 

"That's great!. You'll be our new lecturer."

 

Taeyeon agreed with her cousin. 
"Yeah~ that's great imo. So what's wrong with that?" 

 

"Seriously Taeyeon, I will look for new home soon..." 

 

"What? No no no imo. I know what you mean. I insist. Don't you dare to find a new home... You will live here as long as you are in Seoul. Moreover you know I live here alone..." Taeyeon said in serious. What hers is belong to her family too. 

 

Taeyeon move to Korea alone. She left her siblings in LA with her daddy's family. They insisted her to continue studies after a year she postponed her studies just because she want to took care of her siblings. 

 

Indeed, In LA there was the family of her daddy but she worried about her siblings even more after their mother died giving birth to Daniel four years ago. 
That is why she was a year older than her other friends even they in same year at university. 

 

"But-..."

 

"Not but-but imo. How bad I was as your niece if I not let you to live here. You can accompany me. Furthermore Yuri was not always here"  Taeyeon keep insisted her. She live alone, so it was not a bad idea since her aunt need a place to live. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter